rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A girl telling me that she will cook for a date before we hang out

Hey guys,

I met this girl through a social setting a couple months ago. We've been working together to start an activity group. Recently we found out we've quite a bit in common (same school, personal situation of both coming out of LTR recently etc), so she very enthusiastically says we must meet up. I propose tomorrow evening, and she immediately agrees to meet up. This was a week ago.

Today, she says that she'll have to leave early tomorrow, if it is ok with me, as she has to shop for grocery to cook a dinner on Fri. Then she moves this talk to Whatsapp.

She: "hola! Its xyz"
She: "is there a grocery story next to yours? Sorry for asking [Image: smile.gif]"
She: "Cooking for a date [Image: smile.gif]"

I: "Yes, abc"

She: "Cool, perfect!!! Then I will finish by 7PM and put my groceries in your fridge! Great!!! Thanks you sooooo very much!!"

I: "buy some extra and we can cook together too"

She: "Smile)"
She: "Making pqr"

I: "Let's chat tomorrow noon about what WE cook tomorrow... I recently cooked a dinner for 6, and it was a blast"

She: "oh woow!!"

---
Have I been friendzoned here, or tried to be? She is 4 inches taller, and has bigger frame than me, so I can understand. But she is beautiful, so I am not giving up as yet [Image: wink.gif] What could I have done differently?

Cancel this date. Say a girl wants to bring you to do yoga together (or something similar).

Tell her to call over to cook for you on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday night when she has nothing else planned. Basically get her to invest to see if she is genuinely interested. In the future I would recommend not making plans a week ahead of time with a girl you judge to be free. You are leaving 7 days for something/someone else to mess up your plans. They are emotional creatures and will easily get sidetracked. 1-3 days in the future max for plans.

Thanks Atlantic.

Just to clarify, her dinner date with someone else is the day after, not tomorrow. But she wanted to leave earlier to shop; now is planning to shop before coming to my place... so she is changing her plans, and had nothing else planned for tomorrow when we're meeting.

Does it change anything in your opinion?

Thanks in advance!

Quote: (03-12-2014 11:57 AM)bike0369 Wrote:  

Girl wants to buy groceries and keep them in my fridge while we get together to work on a project. The food is for a date she's going to cook for the following day.

Am I friendzoned?

Yes.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"