rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Couple questions.

Couple questions.

Hey guys, I actually have a few questions for you fellas, some quite deep.

Now anyone who uses this forum/ROK, pretty much understands the true nature of woman, fickle creatures you can't trust. Everywhere I go, I consistently read stories of women cheating, intiating most divorces, being annoying, nagging, bitches, etc etc. Which is something I agree with/have experienced, at least for most western woman.

However, a shred of me still clings on to blue pill belief. Why?

Simple, I come from an Arab Islamic background. Palestinian, to be exact. In my culture, young men get semi-arranged marriages. Funny thing is, everywhere I go, I constantly hear about how these marriages almost always work out, husband and wife both happy, love each other till death do part. Wife is submissive, cooks, cleans, pampers her husband, etc. These marriages last 30, 40 plus years, rarely ending in divorce. The woman themselves are beautiful, take care of themselves, etc. Seeing this traditionalism, this example of "true love", makes me cling on to blue pill beliefs, even though everything around me concerning the western world seems to speak red pill truths. A part of me wants to take this route, a part of me does not. An older mentor of mine, whom is well aquianted with game himself, tells me I have an "advantage" over other men in America because I can choose the traditional arab route, which leads to happiness. But I dont know...

What do you guys think?

My second question is, how can a 21 year old with no car and no empty crib fix his logistics without moving out? Financially I cannot move out, but I still want to get laid, every now and again. lol.

Couple questions.

A lot of game and red pill lifestyle is focused on club/bar scene and getting a quick lay. You won't find a good wife in a bar, trust me. See nurseries, kindergartens and surroundings that attract women who prefer to take care of children and be submissive and nice. Game and red pill view will help you find them in the crowd and get them, but caring about them and putting some trust and some "Beta provider" qualities is what will land you a nice woman.

Couple questions.

Day game will help you, there's hundreds, thousands of women out there for you to choose to approach on the streets, coffee shops, etc, get out there and do it. Btw there's also nothing wrong with traditionalism, it's something that many in the manosphere cry for but it would make getting laid harder no doubt for many.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Couple questions.

I read a couple of interesting articles recently.

Perhaps these might help...

What are your beliefs?
The 6 Levels of Monogamy vs. Nonmonogamy Belief
http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2014/03/0...my-belief/

It is all up to you.
If You Did Everything The Manosphere Said
http://runsonmagic.com/2014/03/followed-manosphere/

No way do I do everything on that list above but self-improvement can help you with your logistics problem.

Cheers.

Couple questions.

I think you're lucky bro. I thought the whole point of game was to meet the right girl and settle down OR plow multiple women throughout life regardless of whom you meet.

I too am an Arab, however I have unfortunately lost all cultural aspects as I was born in Europe, Third generation so I can't really relate to what you're going through. You can choose to "play the game" and then go the traditional route. If you do go the traditional route, can I suggest a wife from Lebanon? Seems like that's where all the hot ME women are from.

Couple questions.

I'd wait until you're at least 40 then marry some 18 year old virgin from your home country. Preferebly one that doesn't speak English [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Couple questions.

I think a lot of people would enjoy a traditional lifestyle in the manosphere. Part of the red pill is accepting that it's near impossible to achieve. Game is just a way to make the most out of hook-up culture, because if you can't settle down with a nice wife, may as well make the most of it and bang all you can.

About your logistics, I'm in exact same situation as you. Just push to go back to their place, most girls I meet are students so live in halls or flats anyway, not at their parent's house.

Couple questions.

In response to your first question...

The reason why MOST of the marriages seem to work is because it is deeply ingrained in the Arab/Islamic culture. Any deviation brings on instant repudiation from the rest of the community. Dishonor. Of course, there are other cultures that have a consistently lower divorce rate than we do here in the Western Hemisphere.

Biggest reason is culture. Our culture values choice & independence. Divorce USED to be a badge of shame. Now it's If you aren't happy, you replace your mate quick fast and in a hurry. Little to No remorse.

Whereas other cultures stress that the foundation of any successful marriage is interdependence & cooperation.

MDP

Couple questions.

I think you're 21 and haven't seen nearly enough life to think that the nuclear family fairy tale actually exists.

Believe me, there's always some hushed up scandal going on in every community. Especially if you're talking about the Arab/Muslim community in the west. But even in the motherland, things aren't nearly as picturesque as you paint them.

Couple questions.

Quote: (03-14-2014 11:26 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I think you're 21 and haven't seen nearly enough life to think that the nuclear family fairy tale actually exists.

Believe me, there's always some hushed up scandal going on in every community. Especially if you're talking about the Arab/Muslim community in the west. But even in the motherland, things aren't nearly as picturesque as you paint them.

Perhaps, however, can you blame me? I'm doing anything I can to try and cling to the happy ending dream, which is beginning to exist less and less with each passing day.