rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

harem girl

harem girl

Not sure if this question has been asked before. If so, excuse me.

Anyway, I've been seeing this girl on and off between banging my ex and other girls.
This girl is a solid 7 at least. Taiwanese. I prefer asians. This should explain why I am even putting this up for debate. Anyway, being on the prowl last night, I was looking for new targets rather than paying her any attention. After a while I caught her flirting and possibly (I didn't see) making out with some other guy. She came over to my place later to beg me to forgive her. I told her I'd forgive her if she'd introduce me to any cute friends she has and sent her home (didn't bang). So what do you guys think is the best course of action? I'm new to all this.

harem girl

You should've just fucked her or make fun of her choice of a guy or her sluttiness, I'm pretty sure it was a shit test. She behaved like she's your cheating girlfriend and you fell into that frame.

harem girl

funkyzeit says it right, she's basically schemed her way into making you think she's your girlfriend. "Yeah, whatever, take your panties off" "goodbye"

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

harem girl

Thanks guys. I told this girl from the start, I do what I want but if I see her with another guy, I'll replace her. I did make fun her choice. Her best friend lost her virginity to this guy so I even went as far as to ask her to imagine how her friend feels and what her parents would think. I wasn't going to bang her at this point cos she disgusted me. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure next time I run into her she'll want to come home again. Not sure if I'll let her

harem girl

3some

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet