rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls programmed to lose hair?

I was reading this thread about girls leaving things in your place like earrings, hairpins and whatnot, and began to realize something that made me curious to hear other guys' opinion and insight.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5014.html

Maybe it's a coincidence here, but after doing my usual sweeping for evidences I noticed lately that a couple of the girls that have become regulars are increasingly leaving more hair behind. Hair, lots of hair. At the same time I feel they've acted more attached, responsive and caring both when we're together and when texting.

They're either marking territory with that much hair or they're going bald.

Could it be an uncounscious reaction that makes them lose more hair just like whatever makes them forget their belongins, or just a coincidence? Anyone else ever noticed or suspected something similar?

Yes I have noticed they shed more hair. But apparently its normal for both sexes to loose up to 100 hair strands a day. Its no big drama as long as it grows back.

They mark territory quite consciously

You notice their hair because it's really long.

Also, I get a lot of hair in my bedroom because guess what? I'm pulling it....a LOT and HARD.

Guess what helps hair that would've fallen out naturally fall out immediately?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

It's not a girl thing. I've had long hair most of my life. It sheds everyday. Every shower. Men tend to lose their hair differently though. Male pattern baldness. So you'll shed more from the front and top. Women shed evenly across their head. Hair strands also naturally get thinner as you age.

Team Nachos

Some time a while back I was getting a bunch of girls who were leaving a lot of hair at my place. Maybe it has something to do with diet trends .

Have you noticed when a girl likes you she starts stroking her hair more? Maybe it's an unconscious way of encouraging hair shedding and thus territory marking.

Collect it and put it in a jar.

The worst is when it clogs drains and they just leave it there like its nothing.

It's a normal human thing dude.

Their hair is just longer so it's more visible. Nothing unusual with that IMO. But yeah, it's kinda hard to get used to, especially if you're shaved and petless like me.

Quote: (03-12-2014 02:04 AM)soup Wrote:  

Some time a while back I was getting a bunch of girls who were leaving a lot of hair at my place. Maybe it has something to do with diet trends .

The best is finding strands in your underwear the next day.