rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Dump Edition: Chime In!

So I've been having a run of bad game. Was trying to get the next date with a babe for whom I had big plans. Couple of days ago, I committed a cardinal error. Will spare the gory details, but it failed the Jumbotron Test. Anyways, she didn't respond.

Once the haze had lifted from my eyes, I recalled basic game 101 maxims. In particular this jewel from Roissy

Anyways, she finally responded earlier today with this:

"Oh no - sorry! Forgot to respond. Was at work, saw your msg, and then I forgot to reply."

then a minute later

"but I'm quite busy with work at the moment, and so on"

Call this sad, but not trusting my own mind, I re-read the above article. Bearing in mind she's quite young, and in the language of correspondence (not English), dry humor without accompanying emoticons quickly comes across as being negative, I responded to her:

"lol! ok [Image: amuse.gif]"

not a second later, she wrote

"why lol?"

To which I have not and so far have no intention of replying to.

I have given up on this one, so this is no example of "winning-her-back". Merely affecting an air of amused indifference and hopefully sticking a twig in her hamster's butt.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Send her a dick pic.