rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going rural

Going rural

Over the last 3 years of travelling I have noticed that no matter which country I am in. Every time I go out into some shitty rural town that only has 3 pubs or so, I have bitches lining up to talk to me.

Granted there are a few downsides to doing this. Such as not having your own place to take girls back to, you need to know someone from the area to point you int he right direction and actually finding a rural town that has a bar in the first place can be a challenge.

I have found that in Scandinavian countries, it is just too easy. The town slut will be begging for some fresh meat to jump on. Also, the guys usually aren't that bad either about the whole Outsider coming in to steal our girls. Where in Lithuania, Poland, Germany and Serbia, the guys will actively go out of their way to cock block you.

There isn't going to be lavish nightclubs that you have in the major cities. But I often have a lot more fun going to some bum-fuck country town and trying my luck.

What are your experiences?

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Going rural

Interesting topic. I'd be interested to know other guys' experience on this.

What is the population size of the cities you are talking about? Under 25,000?

Going rural

Quote: (03-11-2014 02:12 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Interesting topic. I'd be interested to know other guys' experience on this.

What is the population size of the cities you are talking about? Under 25,000?

After a quick google search it seems most of the towns I am talking about are around 40-65,000.

Which seems quite high and would make you think "thats not a rural town!".
But then again, nobody dies in Europe. Old people are fucking everywhere! and probably make up two thirds of that. A bit different from what you usually see in our western fat countries.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Going rural

One of the best trips I ever had was a weekend trip to a border town called Sahy in Slovakia. No matter where I went, people were genuinely interested in me and very friendly. Lot's of cute Hungarian and Slovak women talking to me without me having to approach at all. I probably could have made a killing had I not been busy smashing my roomate's gf's Hungarian cousin.

Here's the Wikipedia page on Sahy. Very small town with a single night club. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%A0ahy