rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sheryl Sandberg and her ban "Bossy" campaign

What a joke!

http://news.sky.com/story/1223670/beyonc...y-campaign

Quote:Quote:

Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg said she launched the campaign when she found most women she spoke to with careers in business had been called "bossy" at some point.

"I was called bossy when I was in ninth grade," she said.

"My teacher took my best friend Mindy aside and she said, 'You shouldn't be friends with Sheryl. She's bossy.' And that hurt.

"We call (women) too aggressive or other B-words in the workplace. They're bossy as little girls, and then they're aggressive, political, shrill, too ambitious as women."

On her Twitter page, fashion designer Victoria Beckham wrote: "It is thought-provoking that a man in charge may be described as commanding, however a woman in the same situation may be called bossy."

Glee actress Jane Lynch wrote: "I would tell my 10-year-old self not to be afraid to step up and say what you think. Do not be afraid to express your opinion.

"Do not be afraid to suggest things. Do not be afraid to lead."

Beyonce signs off the campaign ad, saying: "I'm not bossy, I'm the boss."

cat ladies unite! would be a better title.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Damn women are gonna run with this one, and as soon as you'll criticize them, they'll say that you're Bossy shaming them!! I shouldn't be, but I'm always amaze on how women will use everything imaginable to put themselves over everything to avoid being criticized!!

That's my cue to bust my ass off for my Welding transition to work!! Then I'll be out!! If possible, the only way to remain safe in that type of environment as a red Piller is to go the trades way. Women are untouchables in the workplace now, and it's not gonna change

This is all part of the set up for Hillary.

Take care of those titties for me.

This calls for a smashing ROK article!

"I was called bossy when I was in ninth grade," she said.

Boo bloody hoo. Sticks and stones. Virtually every boy who's ever set foot in school has endured far, far worse than that. Sandberg crying about micro-meanie words from high school only goes to show how today's feminism is merely a repository of childish tantrums...except without the charm of youth. And of course the double standard cuts both ways.

Quote:Dusty Wrote:

This is all part of the set up for Hillary.

Yeah, we can expect a lot more of this brainless back-patting twaddle in the coming months. The real trouble is that it's unlikely anyone's going to challenge it in the mainstream.

The good news is that being called "bossy" is the worst that the corporate would can dish out. Therefore, women are clearly qualified for public life.

I'm the King of Beijing!

First they'll want to ban 'bossy' " for the children." Then of course next they will ban 'bitch' and 'shrill' etc.

Then when Hillary runs, any criticism will be off limits. We'll hear about 'dog whistle' words that suggest 'bossy.'

We all know how this works.

Fixed it:

"It is thought-provoking that an overweight man described as fat, however a woman in the same situation may be called 'curvy'."

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Wants girls to become bosses. Doesn't want girls called bossy. Feminist Logic.

This is more of them internalizing their own victim-hood. Because a word is used to describe women when they "step-out and achieve leadership roles" they assume the word must be negative. If you're bossy you're bossy, people will call you that. Deal with it. When people call women 'bossy' they aren't trying to "squash" or "suppress" their ability to succeed, they're just commenting on their personality.

"Asshole" and "shithead" are the gender neutral terms.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Why don't we just cut out all the bullshit and start referring women as commanding
Hell let's get rid of women altogether, they seem to just wanna be men

Goddamn do they think only manjaws are called bossy

Google is providing free advertising to feminists (under search box):

[Image: OSpmlNM.png]

Encourage girls to lead.

That's a really strange phrase.

If they make it a taboo word, they will give it a huge amount of power to be used as a shaming tool.

I say bring on the campaign!

Sandberg's husband. Can you imagine how browbeaten and henpecked this mofo is?

[Image: article-2408343-1B697544000005DC-710_634x820.jpg]

[Image: QCdjB5HwFOTaWQ8X4yMDoxOm1qO387Kn]

I guess we have to go back to using the term "Bitchy," then? ..... [Image: rolleyes.gif]

While I do applaud the campaign's goal of teaching girls not to talk by sounding like every sentence is a question, I do hate the term "ban." That suggests making an absolute prohibition on something. It is akin to those who make online protests seeking to "Ban ROK."

Why are we encouraging young girls to seek to ban everything they disagree with?

One thing is for sure: whenever a feminist enters, the word "ban" suddenly appears.

I agree this is a prelude to Hillary (God help us).

But it's also two other things an attempt by 1-percenter Sandburg to get more willing slaves into the job market.

Sandberg is the latest in a long line of Jewish feminists who simply can't stand the idea of moms staying home with their kids. Her most recent predecessor was Linda Hirshman, whose book "Get to Work!" was a media favorite last decade.

On another note:

Why are we constantly seeing Jewish women demanding that women in a majority Christian country leave their kids and become part of the work force? What agenda is really there? Do they see the family as somehow connoting Christian dominance and thus seek to break it up? The reason I bring this up is that because no matter how much prejudice Jews claim they are the victims of prejudice, my experience is that a lot of them are actually control-obsessed paranoid bigots themselves and they see Christianity as the enemy.

[Image: attachment.jpg17531]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Bossy truly is a word I can only imagine ever being applied to women.

A "bossy" man is either a charismatic gogetter that inspires you to listen and follow, or is a boisterous idiot that you don't respect and probably ignore entirely.
A bossy woman is just a miserable bitchy person who avails to the lack of restraints society holds her to, subconsciously aware you're not allowed to tell her to STFU, or if you work around (or worse yet, for) her you that aren't even allowed to ignore her.

[Image: american.gif]

I'm totally with the feminists on this. It's time to change the discourse.

"Cunty" is a better word.

She is a Jew in name only or a Jino which rhymes with 'gina as in vagina. Orthodox Jews don't want women leading and being in charge. They are pro gender roles. This is more of the Secular Jewish thing whose religion is Progressivism.

Kelis isn't going to be happy.

Two things:

1. The term "gender roles" implies that behaviors based on the sex of a person are simply social expectations. Try this term instead: "natural gender behaviors".

2. Boys and girls are different. Men and women are different. Bossy is an unattractive trait in girls. Sure, a girl can lead, but she better do it in a non-bossy way. Southern women have been doing that for generations. A girl can have more success as a leader through niceness and humility than by being bossy and unpleasant.

Furthermore, most women don't know how to lead. They think brow beating people and being a control freak is leadership.

A lot of men suck at leadership too, but their more apt to try to inspire you rather than "do what I say or I'll nag you to death and make you miserable."