rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I playing my cards right?

Ok, so I met this girl at school, at the cafe, just chatting table to table, because I usually have time during my classes. I have her cell-phone number, and her snapchat, she has told me in the past, that she has only been 'looking' for friends, but per a conversation with her last week (I see her maybe a couple times a week, and make it a point to keep the seduction coming her way) she told me she got pissed at a guy who, initially, went out with for some lunch, just as 'friends', and to make a long story short, they made out, he gabbed about it; she was not impressed. So last week, she dumped all of this on me, as she was writing a paper (I offered to help her out with that, and she obliged, and we both got it done in the library, things did not escalate, regretfully). In any event, I really like this girl, and I'm certainly not willing to keep things in the friend-zone, at all; I'm just wondering how I can keep gradually escalating things. I general greet her with the following:

Me: Hey ___________ how are you

(I pull up a chair)

Me: (looking at boobs) oh, hi boobs (in a joking tone, then I look her in the eye), hey, how's it going

Her: Oh hey, so and so, how are you?

We do joke around, and like mentioned before, I joke about saying hi to her boobs first, everytime this goes down. She laughs it off everytime. Sometimes she lets me poke her. In any event, I'd love to get some advice from some of you wiser guys. She's very cute (cuban) and has long hair.

not sure if you are trolling or not. I'll answer as if you are serious. Stop trying to be her friend and instead be trying to hook up with her. That is the short version.

There are a million threads on game, I would suggest you read Bang.

When she talks about making out with guys, you could say 'you should be making out with me instead" but that would be out of nowhere since you have firmly made yourself her orbiter. That was your choice, you have to get in the game, be willing to put your balls on the table, so to speak.

Quote:Quote:

(I pull up a chair)

Me: (looking at boobs) oh, hi boobs (in a joking tone, then I look her in the eye), hey, how's it going

[Image: facepalm.png]

Okay on the assumption that you are not trolling, whatever game you have needs to be ripped off from its foundations and built up from scratch.

Part 1 -- Watch and Learn
--

Read Roosh, CH, some of the good posters out here. Absorb what you can about females, social awareness, dating , attraction etc. Try to avoid the stereotypical PUA stuff (it has its merits, but I believe we've moved on to a more mature and balanced outlook now)... but devour everything you can.
Hopefully the scales will fall off from your eyes and you will, atleast in theory, understand how social dynamics work, how the media conditions most men to act against their natural instinct etc.

Part 2 -- Walk the walk

This is the most important part.
-Start working the fuck out.

-Go complete atleast 20 approaches a day (smiling, waving etc do not constitute approaches--you need to actually walk up to someone and start a conversation) -- this might, and will be tough in the beginning, but thats fine. Pain and suffering will make you stronger (and the more you approach, the more instinctive it will become to you...until a point when you start noticing the finer nuances of the approach, and tweaking them to your benefit.). Keep at this. Dont pussy out. This is crucial.

-Start dressing well (NO Fedoras or shit like that. Go for classical male dressing styles in the beginning. you can experiment once you're better at the other stuff.

-READ. Not just Hentai and Fantasy, but every fucking thing you can get your hands on. Politics. Philosophy. Psychology. Biography. Fantasy. The news. It will open up your mind and make you a much more interesting (and distinctly sharper) guy.

-Stop living in your head. Atleast that is the impression I got, may be wrong, but you need to stop living out in your head. The world will react very differently to you than you perceive it in your head (atlaest in the beginning).
Stop the mental masturbation, go out, hit upon girls, get hit, get embarrassed, take your anger out at the gym, help at a local charity, work out on your goals. Every time you fall, you MUST gather the energy to get up. Grow as a man. We all started from rock bottom.

----**-----------**--------
Anyway, situation specific now -

She's using you as an emotional tampon.
You're pedestalizing her (a tiny bit)
Drop the boobs joke...it comes across as too overt,tryhard, bad game.
Stop bending backwards to help her out(use your judgement)
Disappear for a while, unexplained... etc etc

See... we could tell you a million things to get you out of the friendzone, but
a) chances are, you'd fuck up anyway
b) you'll keep returning to the forum for situation specific advice all the time

Hey, sorry, I'm new here guys, I'm not trying to troll. I have a new goal for this week, go beyond beyond the friend-zone, and escape it altogether.

Quote: (03-09-2014 10:53 PM)andy Wrote:  

Hey, sorry, I'm new here guys, I'm not trying to troll. I have a new goal for this week, go beyond beyond the friend-zone, and escape it altogether.

If you mean, stop offering to help her with her homework and pretty much ignore her unless she's flirting with you, then good on you.

If you mean what you probably mean, which is to escalate out of the blue as an attempt to get out of the friendzone, that's a very low percentage move. You'd be MUCH better off pursuing other girls.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"