rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everything about Eben Pagan (Money Making Machine)

I discovered this guy Reading the book "The Education of Millionaires:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Education-Mill...1591844207

Really interesting book

well,i have discovered that his online business brings to him about $30 million a year in revenue

do any of you know where can we get useful information about him/his products etc in any place?

He is a money making machine!

How do you know he's making 30mm a year?

Bank statements? Tax returns?

Don't believe everything an Internet Marketer tells you...

Quote: (03-09-2014 04:58 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I read it in the book i mentioned above,"The Education of Millionaires",Michael Ellsberg is a close friend of Eben Pagan

Besides that, revenue doesn't mean squat.

He def made a ton of money. I mean Double Your Dating was huge I believe.

It wouldn't be too hard to generate $30 million a year in revenue. Now $30 million a year in profit is another matter.

An example would be the USPS. They have $60-80 billion a year in revenue, but they still find a way to lose billions every year. FedEx and UPS both have a lot less revenue but still turn a substantial profit, and that's with the USPS having a monopoly on letter delivery. As much as I want to get up on this soapbox over government run entities(yes, the USPS is government), it's just a good example of the difference between revenue and profit.

Quote: (03-09-2014 04:53 PM)Petrosius Wrote:  

well,i have discovered that his online business brings to him about $30 million a year in revenue

do any of you know where can we get useful information about him/his products etc in any place?

Before you spend money on his products have a read of this "Scamworld - 'Get rich quick' schemes mutate into an online monster" :

http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/10/298489...ne-monster

Eben is the real deal.

http://launch.ebenpagan.com/accelerate/p...h-1/video/

I consider Eben's business teachings top-notch. I credit his teachings for allowing me a lifestyle wherein I can't fathom having one of those, somebody-please-shoot-me, 9-to-5 jobs.

I've met and talked to him and Frank Kern (another money-making machine) on multiple occasions since moving to California. Their teachings/advice have skyrocketed my income. REAL-DEAL SHIT.

I highly recommend Eben's shit. In fact, he just launched a course this week. Anyone interested in a highly concentrated business education should check it out.

Quote: (03-09-2014 11:17 PM)Mon Wrote:  

I consider Eben's business teachings top-notch. I credit his teachings for allowing me a lifestyle wherein I can't fathom having one of those, somebody-please-shoot-me, 9-to-5 jobs.

I've met and talked to him and Frank Kern (another money-making machine) on multiple occasions since moving to California. Their teachings/advice have skyrocketed my income. REAL-DEAL SHIT.

I highly recommend Eben's shit. In fact, he just launched a course this week. Anyone interested in a highly concentrated business education should check it out.

where can we find useful info about him and his teachings(videos/books/material) through the internet?

Quote: (03-10-2014 04:13 AM)Petrosius Wrote:  

where can we find useful info about him and his teachings(videos/books/material) through the internet?

Google his name.

Quote: (03-09-2014 05:09 PM)Petrosius Wrote:  

I read it in the book i mentioned above,"The Education of Millionaires",Michael Ellsberg is a close friend of Eben Pagan

Why do you consider that to be a credible source?

Do you realize that most Internet Marketers are liars?

Most of them earn their living by selling "How to Get Rich on the Internet" products.

Sky rocketed? That's awesome.

Got bank statements? Tax returns? Other records?

I hear lots of claims from IM people about huge cashola.

But they don't ever seen to post any proof that they are making all of this money.

I know there is a lot of money to be made online and have made some without trying that hard.

That said, if I were making bold claims like Internet Marketers do, I would have no problem substantiating them with actual proof.

It's simple, right?

All these IM guys have to do it have Ernest & Young do an audit and certify that making X$ or having X$ in profit.

It's not that arduous a process nor is it that expensive.

The numbers I heard discussed for Double Your Dating put the income per year in the millions, but the spending on lead generation was at least 75% of that.

Profits probably enough for a comfortable life but not enough to make it rain 24/7.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Regardless of the 30mil a year claim...

A quick google search reveals lots of people claiming to have benefited from his work.

The fact that Mon has offered a testimonial on this thread, on a non-internet marketing forum, is enough to suggest that he's a great source of knowledge.

Whether or not he makes 30mil a year, is not nearly as important as the people testifying for him.

I really don't know how legit, or not legit, any of these guys are, but another problem is that you can't trust any reviews about them online. They launch products for around $2k a pop, but their affiliates generate $1k commission per sale. So what happens is you have a bunch of people writing amazing reviews, video testimonials, etc. about how great these products are, because they stand to make a shit load of cash for each sale. Great strategy by these gurus, but it definitely makes it hard to find legitimate reviews on their products.

In my opinion the guy is a very good internet marketer. Hell, he isn't even a "pick up guru" and still grew the Double Your Dating biz into something pretty damn big, all through marketing.

On the flip side, Mike is absolutely right. One way these guys make more money is to CLAIM they make more money as it pulls at the guys looking for the Get Rich Quick pill. I don't recall an IM guru spouting his NET profit numbers, it's always gross. The adwords guys are notorious for this claiming they make 50 grand a month while becoming very evasive when asked what they spent as no one in IM wants to hear about 10% net profits.

A good example of a guy using an image to pull in suckers is a guy named Ryan Eagle.

[Image: Ryan_Eagle.png]
Would you trust this guy?

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/...hread.html

20 year old kid claiming to have 50 mil in the bank, pics with rental Lambos, diamond studded watches, etc. Gets called out as shown in above thread and STILL has guys believing and promoting his shit. Some of them apparently pretty good marketers themselves going by some of the claimed amounts owed when it all crashed down 2 years AFTER the above thread.

That's some good marketing. Unfortunately the kid couldn't control himself and didn't know how to run a business so ended up flaming out. Something Pagan has not done.

So basically yes, I think Pagen has made some good money in the past with DYD and is likely making more now off his marketing courses. The most money is in telling guys how to market and having others market it for you, not actually doing it yourself.

Quote: (03-09-2014 05:37 PM)Steve9 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2014 04:53 PM)Petrosius Wrote:  

Before you spend money on his products have a read of this "Scamworld - 'Get rich quick' schemes mutate into an online monster" :

http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/10/298489...ne-monster

I have a friend who's into this. He helped run a business for awhile that wasn't online, brick and mortar exclusively, and now he's become an internet marketing master who will help you "instantly boost your sales". His business model (I've proofread a lot of his stuff for him) is basically "You need to be the best you you can be, and if you aren't making more money by being you, you need to improve yourself. I can help you do that, but first you're going to need to listen to me. I'm telling you that in order to be the best you and make more money, you need to buy into my platinum program that costs only $29.95! Isn't that worth turning you into the best version of you possible?"

Everything about that article seems perfectly true. You buy ebooks and watch some videos where a guy sits in front of his computer, white board behind him, and tells you how he can help you turn nothing to something overnight just like he did, but first you'll need to buy into his next program so he can teach you the internet marketing secrets. Check out The Salty Droid where a lot of IM scams get shown.

Frank Kern and some of these guys may be the real deal, but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who don't know a thing about marketing trying to convince customers that they do and bleeding them dry as their customers go through the process of learning which really entails upgrading to the next product and waiting for the next product launch so that they can try and get that little bit of information they were looking for last time. Pyramid schemes left and right. Just because you read it on the internet does not make it true.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Quote: (03-10-2014 04:51 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Sky rocketed? That's awesome.

Got bank statements? Tax returns? Other records?

I hear lots of claims from IM people about huge cashola.

But they don't ever seen to post any proof that they are making all of this money.

I know there is a lot of money to be made online and have made some without trying that hard.

That said, if I were making bold claims like Internet Marketers do, I would have no problem substantiating them with actual proof.

It's simple, right?

All these IM guys have to do it have Ernest & Young do an audit and certify that making X$ or having X$ in profit.

It's not that arduous a process nor is it that expensive.

Bank statements, etc??? I won't be posting things like that, as I'm not the internet marketing guy trying to sell "here's how I got rich" products. I'm therefore not interested in providing "proof"... which I could doctor anyway.

I will say that I believe THE VAST MAJORITY of the internet marketing gurus are ABSOLUTE LIARS. I'm really good friends with a guy in the San Diego area who became a celebrity in the internet marketing industry because he had one of the biggest launches ever (multiple millions in 24 hours).
He has now distanced himself from the "this is how you get rich crowd" because after being in the inner circles with all the so-called "gurus," he realized that most of them are simply lying scam artists... most of them making nowhere near the amounts of money they claim. Many of them are just broke.
Also knowing Eben Pagan and Frank Kern himself, he also says that they are two of the VERY few who actually offer value and are raking in the dough.

There are definitely a few legit guys out there in the "this is how I got rich" niche. I've found that most of the real players that I've met are not so-called "gurus." They just build their businesses (on- and offline) and make the money.
THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IS THAT THEY'VE ALL BUILT A HIGH-NET WORTH NETWORK. I'm constantly seeing some of the same millionaires at industry conferences... constantly networking, brokering deals with one another, starting partnerships, etc.

The post office is profitable, except for the fact that congress is making them prefund their retirement obligations for 75 years.

If the fortune 500 were made to do that, vast majority would be unable to do that. It's why the government has had to step in through the pension benefit guaranty agency.

But I'll let you guys squabble

Quote: (03-10-2014 11:32 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

If the fortune 500 were made to do that, vast majority would be unable to do that. It's why the government has had to step in through the pension benefit guaranty agency.

See GM, Chrysler, very nearly Ford and many other businesses that didn't get anywhere near the press....

Quote: (03-10-2014 11:22 AM)Mon Wrote:  

THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IS THAT THEY'VE ALL BUILT A HIGH-NET WORTH NETWORK. I'm constantly seeing some of the same millionaires at industry conferences... constantly networking, brokering deals with one another, starting partnerships, etc.

Frank Kern is going to end up in jail and his assets seized and so will many of his buddies. Did you actually read the Scamworld article?

These guys are crooks who buy leads from boiler room type agencies then hound clueless people out of every nickle they have, while their 'victims' in a fake it till you make it misperception post online about how great this or that program is.

Warrior Forum is full of these people, writing cliche after cliche about taking action and building relationships and what not, and almost all of them are perpetually broke.

Actually, as I read it, Kern and the others sell leads to the boiler room guys.

One thing about that article; It focuses on the really shady hard sell guys. The vast majority of Internet Marketing does not fall under that umbrella and the article doesn't make any distinction, rather just lumping all IM in together.

Quote: (03-10-2014 12:39 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Actually, as I read it, Kern and the others sell leads to the boiler room guys.

One thing about that article; It focuses on the really shady hard sell guys. The vast majority of Internet Marketing does not fall under that umbrella and the article doesn't make any distinction, rather just lumping all IM in together.

I've had this discussion before.

Internet Marketing is an umbrella term mostly used by the clueless or those who sell get rich quick.

If you actually work in internet marketing, then you can specify what you do, for example search engine marketing (SEM), pay per click marketing (ppc), media buys, SEO, Youtube marketing etc, and what you monetization method is either affiliate marketing or a product of your own - that isn't a get rich quick by teaching people to get rich quick.

Internet Marketing is a word with a neg rep, I suggest using Online Marketing instead when introducing yourself to anyone who matters.

Definitely. The guys that market to internet marketers are generally the shitbags of the business.

Glad you brought up warrior forum. I was thinking about it, with a link to the Warrior Special Offers but forgot about it. Full of guys selling how to make money online.

Thing is, if they had a really good method to make THOUSANDS every month they wouldn't sell it for $97.

Their method in reality is selling some repackaged shit to rubes on warrior forum.