rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did You Take Her or Did She Leave Him?

I am in the process of taking another man's woman.

I found out early on in our interaction, that she was with another man, but once I sensed her desire to be possessed by another man, I made the decision that I was going to have her in any way that he could have her.

In doing so, like a bunt, I laid down my game, and she waived me in when I reached third.

Earlier today, I slid into home.

So now she has, at least in one way, left her man.

Regular red pill consumption forces one to see mankind and the world it inhabits for what it is, and eschewing all of its inherent facades.

For example, one can't chastise another for taking someone's woman when it's possible that they have done same thing, yet unknowingly.

Consciousness doesn't determine reality.

So today, I didn't take another man's woman, she gave me what me what she wanted me to have, and I accepted it. That's reality.

But do I want her?

He can keep her; whatever she's capable of doing to him, she could do to me.

I already got what I wanted.

Keep that in mind as you move forward.

No one breaks up a "happy home", because if the home is truly happy, it can't be broken.

"No one breaks up a "happy home", because if the home is truly happy, it can't be broken."

I like this, and entirely agree with you.

I recently laid a girl through my social circle, after blowing inside her and hopping off I popped on my boxers and laid in bed while she cleaned up saying "Omg I can't believe you did that, my BOYFRIEND never does."

I'd known she was dating but assumed since she invited me over they were broken up. I hung out with her and her boyfriend the next night, making sure to stay sober enough to not let "I fucked your girl" slip out of my mouth.

I also learned just how little it interferes with girls, she carried herself as if nothing had happened entirely sure that what we did was fine, however she justified it.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Quote: (03-08-2014 10:23 PM)jariel Wrote:  

No one breaks up a "happy home", because if the home is truly happy, it can't be broken.

yes, this is true but I don't like breaking up homes. it's not my style. now, I am not a blue-pill guy but it's just not my thing to do.

Quote: (03-08-2014 10:23 PM)jariel Wrote:  

No one infects other people because if the people have truly strong immune systems, they cannot get infected.

No one can provoke a man to hit a woman because if a man is truly manly then he is unpovokable.

No one can seduce a woman because we know that real women are bastions of virtue, integrity an honor, the morally superior sex. If they just get loved enough.

The point is men have hamsters too and sometimes a man needs to open and write a long forum thread to rationalize something he feels deep down he may have done wrong.

We're all part animal, part divine, and as such we should accept that it is in our nature to sin when given the right circumstances. So the key to fidelity is to accept that and remove situations where temptation can occur.

She obviously failed at that, her boyfriend failed at that, and the OP helped to create a situation where it could occur.

To say that she would've cheated with someone else anyways is incorrect. No one can possibly know that.

Like anything in life, take what you want, but pay for it. There is always a price.

This post by Jariel reflects the pulse of Miami, eat or get eaten. As you know I was there for a while and I have <insert family member> that are veterans down there. They've seen it all. One has seen a lizard fcuk a guy at work for years and still invite him to her baby shower, her husband/cuckold/baby father none the wiser. Lots of lizards cheating and gloating to the men who were gorilla fcuking them about how simpish their 'men' are.
As Nomad said, you might as well go hard that night because if you don't throw that knockout punch, the chance of getting another shot fades substantially upon the break of dawn.

There are men down there that trick off. I was told of a lizard who had her rent covered by some man for about 6 months at about 800 bucks or so per month times 6. She hadn't even giving the simp any punani either.

Loyalties seemed to run quite differently down there.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

she was looking for a way out. You took her. If she wasn't going to be fucking you, she would have found some other cock to ride(aside from her boyfriend). Don't feel bad at all about being the guy who fucks her.

Quote: (03-09-2014 03:19 AM)Mage Wrote:  

No one infects other people because if the people have truly strong immune systems, they cannot get infected.

One of the worst analogies I've seen on this board.

Your last point, I guess about rationalizing, would hold merit if this was the first time I had engaged in a certain behavior, but since it isn't, it doesn't.

I think Moma hit it correctly in terms of the environment that I'm in.

I'm in Miami bitch, this is a dog eat dog world here, and someone has to fuck all these fine ass bitches we have here, their personal situations be damned.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not married, you're single. When women want to engage in certain behavior with certain people, they give you room to operate, when they're not available, or just not available to you, they don't.

We're all grown people, we all make choices. Since this community prides itself on being "red pill", it's hard for one to make an argument that they are about that life, yet still adhere to faux, social-construct morality.

You could go out tonight, pick up a girl, hook up with her, and then find out later she has a man, are you somehow better than the guy who she told from the beginning?

Do you sleep better at night because you can claim ignorance until after the fact?

You dive in the mud, you get dirty.

This game is dirty, unwarranted morality in this game will have you masturbating alone on the weekends, while me along with the rest of the 20% get it in.

It's the same thing.

You probably did steal her. But one caveat: a lot of girls who you can steal can also be stolen by others. Some like to go from relationship to relationship with no break.

Not saying this will happen, but a word of warning if it starts to cool off in the future. There is a saying women have that can also apply to men: "If he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you."

In other words, this is warning that stove might be hot from someone who got burned, sad to say.

There seems to be a lot of talk about how women are hypergamous and that it's a bad thing. There is also a lot of talk how women get away with bad behavior because men allow it.

Now, the real question, from the way I see it, is should we as men be allowing this behavior to happen? By participating, in such behavior, we are not only allowing it to happen, but also encouraging it.

When do men stop complaining about women's bad behavior and start doing something about it?

Jariel, I have done and would do the same thing so this isn't directed at you.

All of that is fair and good...BUT...the "I was going to have her in any way that I could have her" is the scary part. It SHOULD be...

"I was going to attempt have her without doing anything over the top".

The "I was going to have her in any way that I could have her" is scary because some guys will do anything including overwork for women when there is already a surplus of them.

....I'm just sayin'

what if she were engaged and gave you her number and wanted to meet up?

I can see if your in love with a girl but she's with another guy and you do what you must because your in love, but I've seen guys specifically go after other guys girls, because they get a thrill of feeling like "The One". As in the Highlander movie, the hero negates the others by chopping of their heads, because there can only be One.

The habit of stealing other guys women is a low-level answer of how to be The One. Not much different than wiping out all your competitors in business, or conquering neighboring countries....all of them also low-level answers of how to be The One.

There is nothing Alpha, or red-pill about winning or stealing another mans girls. After about a year or so in a relationship every woman becomes easy pickings because they have become dissalusioned about love and want butterflies again. Married women are the easiest pickings of all.

Knowing that, how can one feel alpha about picking the lowest hanging fruit out there?

Quote: (03-09-2014 07:40 PM)Onto Wrote:  

I can see if your in love with a girl but she's with another guy and you do what you must because your in love, but I've seen guys specifically go after other guys girls, because they get a thrill of feeling like "The One". As in the Highlander movie, the hero negates the others by chopping of their heads, because there can only be One.

The habit of stealing other guys women is a low-level answer of how to be The One. Not much different than wiping out all your competitors in business, or conquering neighboring countries....all of them also low-level answers of how to be The One.

There is nothing Alpha, or red-pill about winning or stealing another mans girls. After about a year or so in a relationship every woman becomes easy pickings because they have become dissalusioned about love and want butterflies again. Married women are the easiest pickings of all.

Knowing that, how can one feel alpha about picking the lowest hanging fruit out there?

You're a white knight. You have taken all responsibility and put it on the guy. She is the one cheating, not the guy.

This is why in traditional cultures women were considered minors under the law.

So culpability would fall more on the man.

Sleeping with a married woman might give me second thoughts, especially if she has a big family and kids. I don't want to feel like a homewrecker. Also I would never bang one of my buddy's girls.

But a girl who says she has a boyfriend? Who fuckin cares? All's fair in love and war. This bullshit about hurting other men doesn't even make sense, because no woman belongs to a man in the first place.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Maybe in primative societies.

Quote: (03-09-2014 09:00 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

You're a white knight. You have taken all responsibility and put it on the guy. She is the one cheating, not the guy.

You have no understanding of what I said. And to be a man is to be "responsible". I could give two flying fucks if you bang every guy on your blocks girl. But to say that makes you a man, is laughable.

Quote: (03-09-2014 10:20 PM)Onto Wrote:  

You have no understanding of what I said.

Ha! You think I don't understand because I see what you are doing for what it is.

You're blaming the guy because the women is giving up the goods.

You make excuses for her like being disillusioned with her relationship.

So what if a guy goes for a girl? She can say no anytime she wants. You sound like you've been cheated on and blaming the other guy for what has happened.

Rarely it is the other guys fault. The relationship was fucked before the cheating happened and the guy couldn't keep his woman.

Keep reading the forum and maybe you will comprehend a little more about what some of us are talking about. "Red Pill' is seeing the reality. Women cheat with no repercussions and will continue to do so. So you can continue to live in an alternative reality where it's the other man's fault for your woman cheating on you or you can take some of that responsibility you're pushing in this thread and accept you couldn't keep your woman.

Quote: (03-09-2014 10:26 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2014 10:20 PM)Onto Wrote:  

You have no understanding of what I said.

Ha! You think I don't understand because I see what you are doing

You make excuses for her like being disillusioned with her relationship.

How is that making an excuse for her? Have you lost your mind? Where do I blame anyone? If you want to fuck other guys girls than have at it, but don't try to pass yourself as some Alpha male that's "The Man". All chicks that have been in a relationship for awhile are easy Pickens....especially after the holidays, New Years, and Valentines Day.

Cars are mean to be ridden in, is it alright if I were to lift your keys and take yours for a ride?

Women are always unhappy, and looking for an out.

If your ego needs the boost, you took her, if you need the truth, she left him, momentarily anyways...

Doesn't matter what state or city, just the way it is and will be indefinitely.

Once her emotions are conquered, she spreadin legs regardless, relationship labels mean nothing.

My take on this is if you're married or in an LTR, and your shit's reasonably on point and she justifies cheating, and you find out, you might as well shake the guy's hand for fixing a big problem in your life.... providing you learn from it.

I'm sure about 80% or more women who even fuck are cheating in some form, based on what she's committed to or lies she's telling another guy.

Just expect it to continue on you, if you are dumb enough to keep her.

So basically we are just rediscovering the pre-Romantic era understanding of sexual relations and women?