rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Racism in Poland

Racism in Poland

As a Spanish exchange student in Poland living in Wroclaw since September, one of the things that has surprised me the most is the racism problem.

Luckily for me I don't look anything like the stereotype of a typical Spanish/mediterranean guy so although I've had a few minor incidents of violence none of them have been due to my race/nationality.

It does seem however to be quite a serious issue for one of my best friends here, a dark skinned Portuguese guy who looks almost Indian. He has already been assaulted three times for absolutely no reason while at clubs or in the street and he no longer goes out on Saturdays since it is not a "student night" and you see more skinheads around.

We have also been warned today not to go anywhere near the stadium or even the city center due to the football (soccer) match between the Slask Wroclaw and the Legia Warszawa. Apparently some of the fans of both teams are very violent against foreigners. Some of my friends went to see a match some months ago and they were insulted and threatened by a bunch of "ultras" and decided to leave.

I'd like to know other people's experiences on the subject. I wouldn't say Poland is a dangerous country but if you have dark skin I think you should definetly take some precautions.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Racism in Poland

Fuck racism. If there are people that don't like you before they talk to you, program yourself away from them. There are ways. There are also others that will like you regardless. When you open your mouth and they see that you're a normal guy, people can actually be mesmerized. Use that.

Racism in Poland

There is definitely racism in Poland.However many browls between Poles and foreigners do not have to do with racism since you see conflicts in the clubs between Poles themselves or between Poles and Germans or Poles and Russians for the same reasons.

Racism in Poland

Central East Europe is can be racist in certain areas.

Eastern Europe outright (barring Ukraine) is a bit better.

Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania are ok. They're half tolerant of the presence of non whites. I frequent the area often.

Russia is an absolute no-go for me in the present day. Ukraine is another place where I wouldn't bother with.

Poland was actually ok for a long time. I'm betting the sagging economy is bringing the haters out of the woodworks. Which is a pity, Poland is nice.

I'd like to hear what the experiences of non-white travellers is in the Baltics. And I don't mean if women on the street stopped to suck your dick, just whether you felt safe travelling by yourself in town.

Racism in Poland

I understand Ukraine is one of the worst countries in this aspect.
Here in Wroclaw I left the club one day with a girl and her friend left with a black dude. Some losers shouted at us "White power, white power!" although there was no violence.
Another time I was in the tram at 5:00 a.m with a different Portuguese friend, a 5 ft 7 dark skin guy when a bunch of loud, drunk poles in their 30s came and one of them said something in Polish to him before striking him with the elbow, it was totally unreasoned.
I guess maybe it's simply that some guys go out looking for trouble and they don't happen to think very well of foreigners. I don't really see the problem with the women, it's often quite the opposite as some even seem to have a fixation about mediterranean/black men.

I thought the economy of Poland was doing quite well, there are people from all over Europe coming to work here.

Racism in Poland

In terms of safety (not hooking up with chicks), I had some issues in Lodz, Poland which would make me feel uncomfortable going there alone. There is indeed a vibrant student scene with friendly locals in the city; there were however many thugs that gave me dirty looks and probably would not have hesitated to jump me if they were drunk enough & had me pinned in the wrong situation. People in Western Poland make fun of the city as being "poor" & close-minded.

Was staying with someone from my past as I'm sure other potential hookups wouldn't be that hard with the data given on RVF here, but safety was something that made me uncomfortable. I still found the revitalization of the industrial areas in Lodz as artistically beautiful & would visit again if staying pinned on the main street.

Felt very safe in Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Poznan however as people were always greeting me. I believe Wroclaw is considered the most open-minded city that appreciates other cultures at least when I visited back in 2012.

As for Belgrade, Prague, St. Petersburg, and Bratislava...felt very safe in those cities too.

Racism in Poland

I don't know about racism, but one thing I have noticed is that men seem to want to stare/ try to stare me out sometimes. I get quite paranoid like I've got something on my face or something.

I was near the main train station today and it happened quite a lot, enough to make me feel like I must stand out or something. I was thinking whether it's because my trainers (sneakers) are brand new perhaps haha?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Racism in Poland

Not to hijack the thread but I just met an American black guy that lives about 20 miles outside of Prague. He met his wife here in Chicago, and before the baby was born they moved there. They've been there for about three years. He teaches English and has a side hustle as videographer, and photographer. He says the Czech people are shy, but they're warm and treat him pretty well. He actually has my interested in checking out the Czech Republic as a future destination.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Racism in Poland

Levels of nationalism, xenophobia, hooligans / 'isms / DGAF behavior:

Level 1 - Russia, Belarus, Poland

Level 2 - Serbia, Hungary

Level 12 - Small awesome country where they they just want to have their beer and look at HBBs: Czecchia

Racism in Poland

I'm half Chinese half Thai and lived in Krakow for 2 months. Personally, I thought everyone was really friendly. All the adults and students considered me a bit of an anomaly, but were all really nice. It was the kids that were funny [Image: tongue.gif] they'd stop and stare, or sometimes a whole group of them would point at me excitedly.

... Anyway, I definitely got looks, but "in a good way." Never felt threatened.

Racism in Poland

JJJames, would love to hear about your experience there.

Ya I said, love, it is a slow Saturday morning [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-08-2014 01:54 PM)JJJames Wrote:  

I'm half Chinese half Thai and lived in Krakow for 2 months. Personally, I thought everyone was really friendly. All the adults and students considered me a bit of an anomaly, but were all really nice. It was the kids that were funny [Image: tongue.gif] they'd stop and stare, or sometimes a whole group of them would point at me excitedly.

... Anyway, I definitely got looks, but "in a good way." Never felt threatened.

I think you will find very few asians (as in east and southeast asians), who have stories to tell about racism in Europe.

Racism in Poland

Eh, well who wouldn't be mad at his city getting literally flooded with foreigners that are taking away your bangs and setting the bar higher?
Roosh just recently mentioned the influx of spaniards and other meds starting to dominate the clubscene.

Here in germany there are also quite alot spaniards recently. They come in loud groups and never interact with the natives.

I can personally understand the wroclawian guys that are not fond of the huge inflow of thirsty foreign dudes, although some seem to take it quite serious.

Now somebody will say that poland is a big country and that few foreigners don't make a difference etc... well they do if you distribute the thousands of players onto just 3 middle sized cities and warsaw.

Don't take this post personally, but you must understand the situation and the fact that polish people still have a strong sense of nationalism, unlike germans, who hide it.

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-08-2014 03:46 PM)Branimir Wrote:  

Eh, well who wouldn't be mad at his city getting literally flooded with foreigners that are taking away your bangs and setting the bar higher?

Just a quick point. I think everybody has a different idea what it means to be "flooded with foreigners". There is this black guy who teaches English in Russia that Teedub put me on to. He posts a lot of videos talking about life in Russia. One funny thing he pointed out that I've also noticed myself is that people in homogenous countries tend to lack the perspective that people in more heterogeneous countries do. Like he was saying that a Russian will say, "there are tons of black people here", when they may have saw 2 in the last month. If a city is 3% foreign born they are "flooded with foreigners", which looks laughable from an American perspective. But may seem like a huge deal over there.

I'm willing to bet there are way more Polish people living in other countries than there are people from other countries living in Poland. We have tons of them in America. There are tons in England. My feeling is if a huge number of your people are living in other people's countries, then don't get mad if others are living in your country. Same with Russians. They hate foreign people moving to Russia, but how many damn Russians live in New York? Nobody is beating them up for coming to America. So don't get so pissy when someone moves to your country.

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-08-2014 04:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2014 03:46 PM)Branimir Wrote:  

Just a quick point. I think everybody has a different idea what it means to be "flooded with foreigners". There is this black guy who teaches English in Russia that Teedub put me on to. He posts a lot of videos talking about life in Russia. One funny thing he pointed out that I've also noticed myself is that people in homogenous countries tend to lack the perspective that people in more heterogeneous countries do. Like he was saying that a Russian will say, "there are tons of black people here", when they may have say 2 in the last month. If a city is 3% foreign born they are "flooded with foreigners", which looks laughable from an American perspective. But may seem like a huge deal over there.

I'm willing to bet there are way more Polish people living in other countries than there are people from other countries living in Poland. We have tons of them in America. There are tons in England. My feeling is if a huge number of your people are living in other people's countries, then don't get mad if others are living in your country. Same with Russians. They hate foreign people moving to Russia, but how many damn Russians live in New York? Nobody is beating them up for coming to America. So don't get so pissy when someone moves to your country.

Of course , why would anyone but feminists beat them up for bringing over fresh feminine eastern european pussy to a country that is devastated by feminism?
Do you think polish guys want to fuck english girls [Image: tard.gif] [Image: wink.gif]?

Now what polish guys get is not pussy like western countries , but whole bunch of thousands of sex starved mediterrean dicks. Nobody really is seriously looking to build an existance or work for the few zloties they would get.
It's all just a bunch of horny foreign dudes, who are derrailing the balance and increasing competition.

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-08-2014 04:26 PM)Branimir Wrote:  

It's all just a bunch of horny foreign dudes, who are derrailing the balance and increasing competition.

You look down on Roosh, a foreigner, for staying in poland for the girls? That is what this forum is about..maybe your in the wrong place

Racism in Poland

The US is by design a multicultural nation, the two can't be compared.

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-08-2014 04:40 PM)Beginner Wrote:  

You look down on Roosh, a foreigner, for staying in poland for the girls? That is what this forum is about..maybe your in the wrong place

I don't look down on anyone.
It's just logical that if a place that has 10000 males to 10000 females, and suddenly you add 2000 foreign males only, that competition and "price" of pussy goes up.

Of course a few males won't do anything, so sure it's a difference if you add 20, or 2000.
How is this anything new?

Racism in Poland

I noticed the same hostility of Poles towards German dudes visiting their western borders with the goal of fucking polish girls.They see all these foreigners coming for the same reason and when they succeed they get mad.It also matters how you look and if you respect Poland as a whole which they find out soon.My advice is to be generally slavophile polonophile,buy the guys drinks and always pay attention to guys when they are present not to any blachary or suky.Also display wealth Poles like rich guys from the West who leave them money.

Racism in Poland

To be honest, I had no idea Poland was being flooded with sex tourists. I don't know if Roosh's book has anything to do with it or not. I heard that the Czech Republic went through this phase as did some Baltic countries. I guess it's now Poland's turn.

But what kind of numbers are we talking about? I'm sure these numbers are blown out of proportion. How many English and Italian guys are headed up to Poland right now just to fuck? Sex tourists are pretty tiny fraction of overall tourists. And by sex tourist, I'm not talking about a guy just traveling who may or may not get laid by chance, I mean guys going to a country for the sole purpose of getting laid.

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-08-2014 04:46 PM)Branimir Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2014 04:40 PM)Beginner Wrote:  

I don't look down on anyone.
It's just logical that if a place that has 10000 males to 10000 females, and suddenly you add 2000 foreign males only, that competition and "price" of pussy goes up.

Of course a few males won't do anything, so sure it's a difference if you add 20, or 2000.
How is this anything new?

The reality is that the foreign population adds about 5% to major polish cities however 95% of foreigners are males and 80% of them appear almost everyday in clubs making the foreigners presence felt.Of course the best clubs with the hottest girls are completely controlled by Poles the foreigners usually cut off from them the easiest 7s and 6s.However because much of competition in clubs regards exactly these very easy girls with the lowest requirements the polish guys get annoyed by the foreign presence.
However they use all kinds of tricks to outsmart foreigners(many times dirty ones) and usually succeed.Poles have developed anti-game so to say by observing what foreigners do and neutralizing them.You have to think very fast and be one step ahead there are complex situations.

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-08-2014 05:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

To be honest, I had no idea Poland was being flooded with sex tourists. I don't know if Roosh's book has anything to do with it or not. I heard that the Czech Republic went through this phase as did some Baltic countries. I guess it's now Poland's turn.

But what kind of numbers are we talking about? I'm sure these numbers are blown out of proportion. How many English and Italian guys are headed up to Poland right now just to fuck? Sex tourists are pretty tiny fraction of overall tourists. And by sex tourist, I'm not talking about a guy just traveling who may or may not get laid by chance, I mean guys going to a country for the sole purpose of getting laid.

Poland has in fact much less foreigners than CR and the reason is the lack of jobs for foreigners in the former.Poles are quite stingy and they prefer polish personell and polish products so there is no way that many foreign business could flourish in Poland like they do in CR and Germany.This is the main reason for the relative lack of foreigners in Poland.(Sex tourists always prefer Ukraine which is much better organized for this reason).
The sex traveler case is mostly felt on the western side(Poznan,Wroclaw) due to Germans,Turks from Germany and British staggers visiting in mass.Italians do not come because their reputation is badly damaged.There are some Spaniards and Portugese though also some Arabs.There are also some Blacks in Poznan and Wroclaw.The biggest damage is done by Germans and English they are the ones who get the most girls.
Russians do not favor Poland as playground and play safely in their neighbouring Belarus and Ukraine.

Racism in Poland

This is interesting: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/poland/i...-data.html

So the foreign born population in Poland is 2.17%. Meaning Poland is about 98% Polish. So I guess that's what it means to be "flooded" with foreigners. Hell, before Bang Poland it was probably 99% Polish. [Image: lol.gif]

That's just what I thought.

Racism in Poland

Quote: (03-08-2014 05:12 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This is interesting: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/poland/i...-data.html

So the foreign born population in Poland is 2.17%. Meaning Poland is about 98% Polish. So I guess that's what it means to be "flooded" with foreigners. Hell, before Bang Poland it was probably 99% Polish. [Image: lol.gif]

That's just what I thought.

Exactly.Poland has much less foreign permanent residents due to lack of jobs compared to the West.And even if there exist jobs the polish bosses will always prefer a Pole against a foreigner.
Sex travelers are not included in the statistics the problem of the latter is they cannot find any way to stay permanently in Poland since there are no good paying jobs.This is also the crucial advantage of a Pole vs a foreigner.He simply can afford living in his country.

Racism in Poland

First of all, are we talking about sex tourists or "love tourists"? As for the job opportunities for foreigners, I think Wroclaw may be an exception since there are many IT, banking and telecommunication companies hiring people from all over the world (including many spaniards). Personally I haven't encountered any cockblocking from Polish guys, I find that although the male-female ratio might suck in a club, 70% of the girls are Polish and 70% of the dudes are foreign i.e very few Polish dudes go to international parties. I would even go as far to say that many girls go to the international parties looking for some foreign dick (they are usually 6s and 7s).

Also check out this article, I think Roosh shared it some time ago in his twitter: Polish Defence League Patrolling Nightclubs

Basically it's a bunch of skinheads that go around clubs trying to cockblock foreigners, specially muslim ones. I have never seen them myself though.