rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Game Terminology" Definitions

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on this. When I first started viewing this site, I had no clue what "Alpha", "Beta", "Whiteknight" etc were.

In any case, what is "White Knight"?

(I'm sure there must be other people in my situation just starting out).

I'm pretty sure there is already a thread for this on this site somewhere.

A Whiteknight is a guy who who basically plays the hero. Defends women's decisions as moral and believes men are jerks. They're the men who will go get a girl food at 2am and bring it to her if she texted him she was hungry, drop it off, then feel like he did something good. He's the guy that would call players and those who use game assholes.

Some of the more experienced guys can probably define it better, but he's basically an American beta nice guy who's believed everything feminism has told him and he gladly is walked all over by any woman who gives him the time of day.

Also you should read Bang and The Game by Neil Strauss. Will clear a lot of things up.

Quote: (03-07-2014 07:26 PM)SheWantsTheD Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure there is already a thread for this on this site somewhere.

A Whiteknight is a guy who who basically plays the hero. Defends women's decisions as moral and believes men are jerks. They're the men who will go get a girl food at 2am and bring it to her if she texted him she was hungry, drop it off, then feel like he did something good. He's the guy that would call players and those who use game assholes.

Some of the more experienced guys can probably define it better, but he's basically an American beta nice guy who's believed everything feminism has told him and he gladly is walked all over by any woman who gives him the time of day.

Thanks for that, I do get what you are trying to say,

And yeah I'm sure there is - (this forum is very thorough) I did spend quite a while looking first, but to no avail!.

Here's the thread you're looking for mate. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12678.html

Brill, thanks for that. This site never fails to amaze me.

Had to urbandictionary what "Brill" meant, but no problem man. Glad to help.

Oh the irony. [Image: wink.gif]