rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why The Hostility Towards Feminism and Fat American Women?

This forum has a refreshing level of openness and constructive help. But it also features hostility towards feminism, American women, fat women, and dismissive asides about gays.

I can understand hostility toward cockblockers, but I don't completely understand the rest. Obviously Roosh and friends don't really hate women, because they spend a lot of effort to meet them. Sure, some people are holier than thou, feminist, vegetarian, politically corrrect fascists. But there are lots of whiny people in this world with a sense of entitlement.

Women have always thought differently (and illogically) from men. Men with game can liberate themselves from the rate race of materiality and conformity without sacrificing sex. But instead of being relieved, many posters seem angry.

I will close with a related quote from the director of Fight Club.

"We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman [the narrator] is created."

In the words of the great Ayn Rand:

I am profoundly anti-feminist, because its a phony movement. To begin with, it's Marxist-Leninist in origin. It wants to have its cake and eat it too. It wants "independence" for women- government-funded independence, supported by taxes. Extorted from whom? From men, whose equals they claim to be. But men did not get established in this country with the help of the government. If women want to be equal- and of course, potentially, they are- then they should achieve it on their own, and not as a vicious parasitical pressure group.

Personally I was really disappointed with a number of popped up "I hate ..." threads. It actually looks like whining.

i haven't been around here long but i've read roosh for awhile, been through the archives.

I don't hate american women. I'm not a huge fan of feminism, but as they are a real wishy-washy bunch, i'm technically forced to say that i don't like "all kinds of" feminism. there are some brands that are annoying, some that are nice cause they want their girls to sex us up, and some that are downright vitriolic and absurd - (see: "all sex is rape"). I'm not hostile towards fat women as people, but they kind of gross me out as women. and you often find that since they are less desirable sexually, they fall into the annoying-to-vitriolic camps of feminism.

there is also hate on gays not because of their sexual preference but because of what their culture and extra-sexual activities mean to the rest of society. in terms of your fight club quote, gay men relish "in that societal emasculation," and embrace it. Not all, but many do.

all that said I agree with you, there are angry posters on a lot of these types of forums. But I think it's more often than not a beginner phase. And when it's not, well, there's not much you can do to un-convince the angry.

american women are pathetic....I see why everybody wants a foreign wife...the arrogance and male like fake personas is becoming annoying...

1. Feminists hate America. Or... they hate what America was. They and their allies are on a crusade to destroy what made the West great. At the same time, I am grateful they have made it possible to get laid without having to make any commitment as a man. If I ever got a girl pregnant, gave her a disease, or any of that crap, it's no longer my responsibility. Dumb bitch's fault for letting me fuck her. And yes, I will lie.

2. Fat women are lazy and have forgotten the importance of staying attractive for the opposite sex. There are plenty of fat men, too, mind you. And plenty of men who tolerate fat women. They are the worst. My Grandma cooked huge meals for her family of six several times a day, and they almost never went out to eat. The sons were strapping and varsity captains for their football and basketball teams, the daughters had dozens of suitors, yet both devotedly loyal to their future husbands. My Grandma looked great well past 40, and my Grandfather made damn sure no one went hungry. Today, people are too lazy and work too much to be fucked to make a proper home-cooked meal. They work 50 hours a week, are exhausted by the kids, and McDonalds is just down the road and too cheap to ignore. We have a brainless, retarded entertainment industry that glorifies the bohemian, the selfish and the vain and kids watch that shit for hours each day. If you're just minding your business, it's too easy not to get fucked in the head from all this crap.

The hatred of feminism is mis-placed. The real sinner are the men out there who have jumped on the bandwagon with those psychos, and the men who let those losers get away with it.

Honestly, I really don't care about American women or feminism that much. I am a bit shocked out the amount of venom people spew about Feminism, American women and the state of dating in America in general. I understand that some critical perspective is encouraged, even necessary, but I literally am starting to see this "critique of American women" conversation far more then I thought necessary to get one's point across, we get it, many of you don't like American girls.

I am usually not one to come on the side of defending women, I honestly don't understand why women make such a big deal out of everything, seeking emotional drama in the most trivial shit and yes, I am concerned with so much display of the inner masculine among so many American females but I think we need some balance on all this criticism of American women and Feminism. Here is my attempt of playing devils advocate.

Newsflash, women have been shitted on throughout most of history in almost every context. Feminism is the backlash for the years of oppression females had to endure because of their gender. Sexism is still rampant despite whatever progress has been made for women on this earth, progress that many on this forum feel is too much, and I really don't see why anyone would argue FOR gender based discrimination (it seems many guys feel that a woman's only place is in the household cooking and making babies and a woman doing anything contrary to that is considered suspect).

Feminists come in all shapes and sizes and most importantly, different perspectives of what Feminism means to each individual female. I think we should respect the right of a woman to be the kind of woman she wants to be. All because she does not want to be a "house wife" or have "model looks" or be ready to submit to a "man's" rule does not make her less than in any shape or form. People should be allowed to live the lives they want and hey, if that American girl wants to get fat then so be it, I just won't be approaching her, that is for sure.

You as a man (or woman) have the right to associate with whomever you like and set boundaries as to how you associate with others. I know for a fact that I can't marry an American girl but that does not mean I complain about what the American girl does or is, I just know that she is not for me. I don't have to boycott her, curse her, or tell her she should do X, Y, or Z. I accept that she has the right to live the life she pleases just as I have the right to live the life I please.

Yes, there are Feminist that are seeking to dominate men in all areas and make them submissive in all areas of society. There are women who will always chide me for saying "cock sucker" reminding me that what I said was offensive (and I will tell them I don't care I still am going to say "cock sucker"). Bottom line, not every American woman is a Feminist, not every American woman is a ball buster, not every American woman is obese and not every American woman is this dominate, Femnazi bitch. Even the Femnazi bitches I know, that would call me a sexist in a heartbeat, are still willing to have sex with me despite that they know for a fact I treat women differently solely based on their gender. Yes, I grow tired of the protracted power struggles whenever our ideas clash but quite frankly, it ain't as bad as many guys make it out to be.

I do agree with many of the critiques of Feminism that have been made in many of the posts but lets not get too lost in the abyss. You are still a man, if you don't like American girls, don't bitch and complain like a victim, start raising awareness or move out of the country, I know I plan too.

Ish

Quote: (01-06-2011 02:11 AM)IshGibbor Wrote:  

Honestly, I really don't care about American women or feminism that much. I am a bit shocked out the amount of venom people spew about Feminism, American women and the state of dating in America in general. I understand that some critical perspective is encouraged, even necessary, but I literally am starting to see this "critique of American women" conversation far more then I thought necessary to get one's point across, we get it, many of you don't like American girls.

I am usually not one to come on the side of defending women, I honestly don't understand why women make such a big deal out of everything, seeking emotional drama in the most trivial shit and yes, I am concerned with so much display of the inner masculine among so many American females but I think we need some balance on all this criticism of American women and Feminism. Here is my attempt of playing devils advocate.

Newsflash, women have been shitted on throughout most of history in almost every context. Feminism is the backlash for the years of oppression females had to endure because of their gender. Sexism is still rampant despite whatever progress has been made for women on this earth, progress that many on this forum feel is too much, and I really don't see why anyone would argue FOR gender based discrimination (it seems many guys feel that a woman's only place is in the household cooking and making babies and a woman doing anything contrary to that is considered suspect).

Feminists come in all shapes and sizes and most importantly, different perspectives of what Feminism means to each individual female. I think we should respect the right of a woman to be the kind of woman she wants to be. All because she does not want to be a "house wife" or have "model looks" or be ready to submit to a "man's" rule does not make her less than in any shape or form. People should be allowed to live the lives they want and hey, if that American girl wants to get fat then so be it, I just won't be approaching her, that is for sure.

You as a man (or woman) have the right to associate with whomever you like and set boundaries as to how you associate with others. I know for a fact that I can't marry an American girl but that does not mean I complain about what the American girl does or is, I just know that she is not for me. I don't have to boycott her, curse her, or tell her she should do X, Y, or Z. I accept that she has the right to live the life she pleases just as I have the right to live the life I please.

Yes, there are Feminist that are seeking to dominate men in all areas and make them submissive in all areas of society. There are women who will always chide me for saying "cock sucker" reminding me that what I said was offensive (and I will tell them I don't care I still am going to say "cock sucker"). Bottom line, not every American woman is a Feminist, not every American woman is a ball buster, not every American woman is obese and not every American woman is this dominate, Femnazi bitch. Even the Femnazi bitches I know, that would call me a sexist in a heartbeat, are still willing to have sex with me despite that they know for a fact I treat women differently solely based on their gender. Yes, I grow tired of the protracted power struggles whenever our ideas clash but quite frankly, it ain't as bad as many guys make it out to be.

I do agree with many of the critiques of Feminism that have been made in many of the posts but lets not get too lost in the abyss. You are still a man, if you don't like American girls, don't bitch and complain like a victim, start raising awareness or move out of the country, I know I plan too.

Ish
Dah fuck!! Assuming you're really a roosher,ie that you know how the world works please explain that statement. Thats the mantra women say even in Africa from women's universal entitled 'emotional extortion';you know the list filled with cockblocking,headgames ,drama and all their other bullshit.

Quote: (01-06-2011 03:25 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Ish
Dah fuck!! Assuming you're really a roosher,ie that you know how the world works please explain that statement. Thats the mantra women say even in Africa from women's universal entitled 'emotional extortion';you know the list filled with cockblocking,headgames ,drama and all their other bullshit.

Ooops edit! women's universal playbook entitled 'emotional extortion'

Mainly because of general stereotypes which are true for the majority of the members for the groups listed.

I have a many reasons I'll just list a few... Oh and the quote fisto wrote was dead on.

Feminists - They want to be equal to men, yet they still want all the benefits of being a woman. One simple example is when they expect you to pay for the date(read: everything) because you're a "man" and they are the "woman", I thought we were equal? Men used to pay for everything because they worked and made (more)money.

Fat Chicks - I don't hate them in particular, I hate all obese people. Being fat is not a disease, fix it! Stop eating. Fat chicks are easier to hate because most of them hate men because we don't give them any attention which they would get if they put down the snicker bar and the 4th Bigmac.

I used to work in a restaurant. One thing that drove me nuts was fat chicks that come in pissed, eat pissed, and leave pissed. WTF! You're 250+ pounds and you obviously have 1 love in life, which is eating. You're in a place that sells and serves you ready to eat food, why are you mad!?

Gays - The one reason I hate fags is because many of them still have sex with women every now and then. The problem with this is the gay community is loaded with AIDS. Gays, namely bisexuals(which i hate more) are how AIDS was introduced into the straight community in the first place. If bisexuals didn't exist and gay men never had sex with women there would be almost no AIDS in the straight community. The other STD's they have don't help either.

Gay Women - Usually feminists and often fat. See how these groups intertwine?
Many gay women hate men, so they are easy to hate. This particular sect of gay women are only gay because they hate men soooo much that they turn to other women for sexual gratification which they never fully get from a woman and hence become more angry with men over time. How else do you explain these women being attracted to other women that dress, act, and look like men, yet fatter and uglier? They want a man, only a man with no dick. Makes no sense.

Quote: (01-06-2011 04:40 AM)Qtip Wrote:  

Mainly because of general stereotypes which are true for the majority of the members for the groups listed.

I have a many reasons I'll just list a few... Oh and the quote fisto wrote was dead on.

Feminists - They want to be equal to men, yet they still want all the benefits of being a woman. One simple example is when they expect you to pay for the date(read: everything) because you're a "man" and they are the "woman", I thought we were equal? Men used to pay for everything because they worked and made (more)money.

Fat Chicks - I don't hate them in particular, I hate all obese people. Being fat is not a disease, fix it! Stop eating. Fat chicks are easier to hate because most of them hate men because we don't give them any attention which they would get if they put down the snicker bar and the 4th Bigmac.

I used to work in a restaurant. One thing that drove me nuts was fat chicks that come in pissed, eat pissed, and leave pissed. WTF! You're 250+ pounds and you obviously have 1 love in life, which is eating. You're in a place that sells and serves you ready to eat food, why are you mad!?

Gays - The one reason I hate fags is because many of them still have sex with women every now and then. The problem with this is the gay community is loaded with AIDS. Gays, namely bisexuals(which i hate more) are how AIDS was introduced into the straight community in the first place. If bisexuals didn't exist and gay men never had sex with women there would be almost no AIDS in the straight community. The other STD's they have don't help either.

Gay Women - Usually feminists and often fat. See how these groups intertwine?
Many gay women hate men, so they are easy to hate. This particular sect of gay women are only gay because they hate men soooo much that they turn to other women for sexual gratification which they never fully get from a woman and hence become more angry with men over time. How else do you explain these women being attracted to other women that dress, act, and look like men, yet fatter and uglier? They want a man, only a man with no dick. Makes no sense.

A few good points in this post. I have come to a certain point where I am done with venting my frustration towards certain individuals of society that seem to be just perpetuating nonsense. It does me no good and eventually I'll become over stressed and it will come out in my conversation with others.
I don't want to emanate bad vibes..I want to just shine positively.

In fact the standard of living, availability of good nutritious food is plentiful in North America so if a person is obese here, by and large (excuse the pun) it is what they choose to be.

I agree that obesity is laziness and I don't accept it as a disease. I only accept diseases that just occur to someone mysteriously.

A few of my platonic female friends who are part of the 300 club are now incurring diabetes as they get older. You would think that with being diagnosed with this, they would pay more attention to their intake. No, they continue to eat pies, sweet stuff etc etc and almost hate on me when my physique is shining.

They complain that men come and go out of their life etc etc. I told them once that most people are attracted to healthy humans and obesity signifies poor health.

These same individuals expect 'love' to be colour blind but will not date/fcuk midgets, people with mental disorders (drooling, etc) and other unaccepted members of this society.

If they are not attracted to such outcasts, how can they expect the same from others?

In terms of lesbians etc..I know a few women that have turned to women on some frivolous reasons. One woman from where I used to work turned to women after her husband stood her up at the altar. That's a shite reason to start licking fish.
Life is liberal here but I think everytime one can take free action without relative judgement, you will always have those that go too far i.e. overeating, overfcuking, overopinionated, etc.
Some people don't seem to have any social threshold.

I won't even bother with breaking down the gay flex. I'll just drop that packet (like an intelligent router).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote:Quote:

The one reason I hate fags is because many of them still have sex with women every now and then.

Lol?
Then they aren't gay fi they have sex with women.

Ish

I agree with your post. There is too much venom towards American women etc. America is a big place (300+ million last time I heard). You can also make good money in America in general. When I say general, that means whether white, black, green, female, male, androgynous, you have the best chance of making good or great money in America than anywhere else in the world.
Money brings options. Make more money and surround yourself with like and/or greater minded people.
Excise the warts and the boils from your life.
Fat chicks around you? Go to a gym and make friends with fitness instructors.
Man-ish women? Surround yourself with feminine women. Hang out with immigrants or women from traditional families that still respect men.
300+ million people in America, probably not including the illegal immigrants. Just keep working that pool. For every new person you make friends with, five get granted the right to stay in America or more.

Even this philosophy is one I am trying to adopt (although my pool is smaller).

In this sense, I will be able to pick and choose the useful stuff and disregard the rubbish.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-06-2011 03:25 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Ish

I think even a modest study of history would show that women have been discriminated with some examples being in property rights, the right to vote, and occupational discrimination (lack of equal pay despite equal work). Domestic violence, sexual harassment and sexual assault are crimes that women are a victim of much more so then men (1181 females to 329 males in 2005 alone). UNICEF did a survey that found the percentage of women who thought it was okay for a husband to beat theam was 90% in Jordan, 85.6% in Guinea, 85.4% in Zambia, 85% in Sierra Leone, 81.2% in Laos, 81% in Ethopia. Women routinely face stereotyping in male dominated fields (engineering, construction) that Men do not have to face. Women weren't even described as separate people in marriage until the 20th century.

Women, especially in Western countries, were shunned for seeking education and if even given the opportunity to be admitted to college were almost always geared toward subjects that were considered “less intellectual”. It would be the equivalent of telling an African American person they should major in music or professional sports rather then becoming a doctor or lawyer since that is primarily what the world sees African Americans succeeding in. More positive attention is given towards male students then female (along with more punishment). As mentioned earlier, women have been routinely discriminated in occupation with Elizabeth Blackwell being the first female to receive her M.D. And Myra Bradwell being the first female with a J.D. This was long after men had been receiving the same degrees for years. Over half of masters degrees are assigned to women yet 95% of senior level positions are filled by men, 97% of them white. You are 10% more likely to have your paper published in academia if you do not list female as your gender in the process of submission

Women still earn on average 23.5% less then men despite performing in the same job. Men in many countries are still required around the world to serve in the military where females are not. Even in America, women do not have to register for the Selective Service System.

Sexism is language is evident with terms such as “slut” and “bitch” and “cock sucker” have been historically used as pejoratives against females. (similar to how the n word is used against people of color). Gender specific pronouns are evident in the English language.

Obviously we know of the chastising of women being sexually promiscuous in comparison to men promiscuity being celebrated.

These are a few examples, I admit I have very little knowledge on the subject and most of what I have found was in arm chair research on my laptop. I am sure we could find more examples if one were to cruise through a gender studies class in a local college or university.

Ish

Quote: (01-06-2011 11:02 AM)IshGibbor Wrote:  

Normally I just ignore the negative posts, but I'd like to put my support in for kimleebj and others' observations about negativity toward feminists, fat chicks, and gays.

Overall, I appreciate Roosh's site, but I'm with kimleebj and ish about the increase in negative posts. Positive, proactive posts about how to get the most out of traveling/living abroad and swooping in creative and fun ways are great. Negative posts bashing social groups, not so much.

Being a newcomer, I haven't contributed anything yet. I expect to change that when I start traveling more internationally this year.

Look, we live in a wealthy and quite free society. Just do some unromantic/unnostalgic realistic study of our past and I'm sure you'll see that we live in relative luxury and freedom in most countries. This makes me very happy. So I don't begrudge others from trying to pursue their own happiness. I'm not female or gay but I cherish the fact that our society is getting free enough where women and gays can begin living the life that they want without any actual (emphasis in not imaginary like what I "potentially" lost) harm to me.

Swooping high numbers of girls a year, even "raw-dogging" them from all over has its risks and we aren't really a mainstream social group either. But I'm dancing for joy that I have the choice assuming my game/finance/opportunity is good enough. I have a funny story about a forefather who was chased out of his birth town and a few subsequent towns for "being too good with the ladies", something I'm working on [Image: wink.gif]

Anyways, I don't generally associate with extreme feminists because I'm free enough to not have to. But more power to them to live how they want. I have spent a decent amount of time with gays and lesbians and had a blast. The thing that bothers me most is when peeps want to control others because they feel threatened because of their own insecurity. It's even worse when they use pseudo-science as some posts have included to try to justify their insecure positions.

As always, feel free to ignore my post.

Jfree.

Negative posts bashing social groups, not so much.

Fair enough, but then what do you say when I tell you that my "negative" posts get more views, more comments, and more links from other blogs? The irony of the negative posts that some guys claim they dislike is that it's how they found out about me in the first place.

jfree,

Follow your own logic and realize freedom involves the choice for some people to make negative posts. That said, feminism, and gay rights are fucking ridiculous because anytime you give a "group" special rights, you are taking away from individual rights. I don't recognize group rights, I resent the sentiment of entitlement. I recognize the only rights a man has, the ones that Thomas Jefferson so poetically and succinctly put, "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness". When you start extorting taxes to give "groups" rights they already had that is a good reason for a negative post.

I'm gratified by the supportive posts; there are some cool guys here. I also appreciate the sincere comments that help me understand other perspectives. I'm off to Costa Rica for a week.

Quote: (01-06-2011 04:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

my "negative" posts get more views, more comments, and more links

One business made customers angry to raise their search engine ratings!
Intentionally Rude Customer Service

I have sensed humor and irony underlying Roosh's negative posts. Yes, they generate more visitors if you want Jezebel feminists or internet addict trolls. But in the long run I hope your site will thrive with a diverse and positive crowd who can offer knowledge and skills. You don't want a whiny forum of losers who complain that American women are undesireable and unavailable. You want guys to explain how to cope effectively.

Quote: (01-06-2011 04:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Negative posts bashing social groups, not so much.

Fair enough, but then what do you say when I tell you that my "negative" posts get more views, more comments, and more links from other blogs? The irony of the negative posts that some guys claim they dislike is that it's how they found out about me in the first place.

I say good for you and the popularity of your forum. But I'm curious if the positive contributers keep coming back if the bulk of the post go negative. And if they perhaps become discouraged in posting useful information.

I definitely enjoy the skill and creative ideas of other positive posters so and hope to return the favor after doing some swoop traveling this year.

PS. I found you searching for people who like to travel and meet young fun girls. Maybe, if I had found you more recently I would not think the same way.

Jfree.

kimlee: It's absurd to compare me with a guy who threatens people with violence.

What's what your antagonism on the forum all the time? I hate to say it but you're the most disagreeable guy here, and I have considered banning you on a couple occasions for being like a troll. "I'm going to call out you being X by being X myself." That's the troll pattern.

Quote: (01-06-2011 04:54 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

jfree,

Follow your own logic and realize freedom involves the choice for some people to make negative posts. That said, feminism, and gay rights are fucking ridiculous because anytime you give a "group" special rights, you are taking away from individual rights. I don't recognize group rights, I resent the sentiment of entitlement. I recognize the only rights a man has, the ones that Thomas Jefferson so poetically and succinctly put, "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness". When you start extorting taxes to give "groups" rights they already had that is a good reason for a negative post.

I agree about the negative posts. That's part of freedom. My intent was not to say that negative posts should be banned or any view that I disagree with either. I just wanted to support good contributions the same as I do not support extreme feminism but feel that extreme feminists have the right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" as I do. I do support gay rights since I view them as people and intellectually see reason in their cause. I don't agree with you about the second half of your response about entitlement and taxes because you can make similar arguments about us men historically, especially some of us who have the luxury to travel and spend. And, I forgot to add...swoop fly open-minded young girls (legal of course). [Image: heart.gif].

Peace,
Jfree.

Interacting with others would not be possible without discrimination. We discriminate here all the time.

So get it out of your head that discrimination is "bad". And get it out of your head that diversity is "good". They are neither good nor bad. They are closer to mathematical observations than anything else.

Women were not required to serve their lords in combat or risk their lives for same. In most nations that use it, conscription still only applies to men.

So... the men fight the wars, do the killing and dying, and bring food to the table. The women risk their lives giving birth to children, but besides that, they get to stay home, often in safety. Safety provided for by their men. In exchange for loyalty, men offer protection. No loyalty, no protection. As raw a deal as the women get in Islam, their is no act a man (father or husband) would not commit to protect the honor of his wife or daughter.

In light of that deal, it makes sense women didn't many rights. They didn't earn them. I am not saying I am think it's the way to do things. I don't. But it makes a shitload more sense than what is being expected today. Men are still expected to be chivilarous yet women do not offer the unconditional loyalty that goes hand in hand with that.

That said, they might be able to vote and drive today, but they will never be equals.

Quote: (01-06-2011 05:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

kimlee: It's absurd to compare me with a guy who threatens people

Sorry, that was totally not intended (I had even forgotten that aspect). The link just seemed to bolster your counterintuitive experience that negative comments (like your Jezebel award) can drive search engine traffic.

What's what your antagonism on the forum all the time? I hate to say it but you're the most disagreeable guy here

Wow. I am surprised you see me as so antagonistic and disagreeable. [Image: huh.gif] Honestly, I offer contrary opinions but try to offer balance and content, like

This forum has a refreshing level of openness and constructive help.

or

I have sensed humor and irony underlying Roosh's negative posts.

Oh well, this is a good place to chastize my own hostility. Sorry, I'll review my posts to see what is abrasive or could be phrased better. I don't want to be high maintenance or troll, but anybody feel free to send examples or rewrites. Peace to all in the new year.

Hey whatever, to each their own.

Funny story from last night:

So two girls are standing near me at the bar, I just hooked up my wing with a girl who was by herself so I was alone. I looked over and two 6s (one brunette, one blonde) were standing there with this pissed off look on their faces. Both were drinking red pomegranate martinis. I approached just for the hell of it. The blonde was trying to neg me, and offered up without me asking that she's in med school. "Oh really? What year?" this took her down a notch because she's in her first. I laughed, "oh and how about you"? (to her friend). Her friend was in her 2nd year. I rolled my eyes (but inwardly these 6s just gained a point to 7 in my book). We started talking about the different kinds of doctors and I'm throwing out funny negs and disagreeing with them on certain points. They are both getting heated but are really into our little debate/convo. To prove my nonpoint and incite them further I point to my friend "You see my buddy right there? He has his Phd. he's a geneticist. You guys are beneath him". The reaction was awesome! They both start stammering about "not for long" and all this stuff. They both go off on women this and educated women that. I grab both of their shoulders and say "I think I'm going to have to have you guys leave" At this point, the brunette (who I thought was hotter) starts going on:
Her: Why would you do that??

Me: I'm treating you like a man.

Her: Why??

Me: *laughing* Because you seem to want to be treated as an equal to men.

Her: You're a chauvinist!

Me: Don't say that, I think you're hot!

Her: And you objectify women!

Me: But you women are such pretty trophies! How could I not??

Her: OMG!

Me: Waitaminute! You're a feminist!

Her: *smiles* No I'm not!....Well yes I am...

Me: I knew it! Give me a kiss!

Her: No!

Me: Grabs her and kisses her several times on the lips and she starts parting her mouth.

Her: What are you doing???

Me: Kissing you obviously.

Her: But why??

Me: I told you, because you're hot.

Her: You're a misogynist!

Me: I don't even know what that means.

Her: Yes you do!

Me: Give me another kiss!

And so it went. The brunette (who's name I can't remember) didn't have a phone so her friend called me on her phone so I'd have her number.

I couldn't resist waiting a couple days so I just texted "Is this my feminist's friend"?

hahaha Women really do love being objectified!

Especially feminists! I reverse my prior position, feminists just need some deep dicken!

Kimlee isn't a troll Roosh (I'm sure you've thought of banning me as well for some of my antics and I apologize). He's legit and enjoys a good debate. You won't ever see him call names or tell someone to fuck off. If it matters at all, I vouch for him not being on here for the sake of starting shit.