rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Improve your GAME in seconds!!!!!

Face death.

Pussy is relatively straight forward after that. [Image: heart.gif][Image: whip.gif]

How many seconds?

Well..

Let's see,
If you die I will tell you, if you already know, why troll?

After reading many different topics discussed here, I have to say, time is spent vicariously and friviously in conquest of pussy most can't attain. Cut the crap get to where you want to go, 10,000 approaches makes me a man?
Playa?

Pimpin' since been pimpin'?

Get banned in seconds. You're a troll, and this thread is crap.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (03-07-2014 03:39 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Get banned in seconds. You're a troll, and this thread is crap.

[Image: troll.gif]

Cool.

Junk thread

I feel cheated. Thread title is misleading. Content *could* be interesting theoretically, if it were a large writeup. Could even be a ROK article, given there was a real story behind it.

2/10 WNB

[Image: tumblr_inline_munukcjVfa1rpr1t4.jpg]

At least Suga is following his own advice. Currently facing death on RVF, in the next life he should theoretically get pussy straight forward

Get pussy, or die trolling.

Improve your game in seconds: Raise your chin up to the sky.

In all seriousness, an old mentor came back from Vietnam (and in relatively good shape mentally) and when things were tough, it didn't seem to bother him too much. Having been wounded, it seemed everyday was blessing for him. Don't get me wrong, he could get mad, etc. But was cool in tough situations.

I am very grateful to my parents for my life, the support I received growing up etc. But I have been trying to "manufacture" experiences to fill in my life.

I didn't grow up spoiled, I am highly aware of my the sacrifices my parents made for me, which keeps me in check. But I think it is very different than "tasting my own blood." I read that quote somewhere on this board - it isn't mine.

I do wonder what can be done to put oneself in situations to stretch and grow (more physical risks). I have done plenty of financial ones.

Any thoughts?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-07-2014 11:50 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I do wonder what can be done to put oneself in situations to stretch and grow (more physical risks).

Any thoughts?

Great question.

This is one of my favorite areas of research.

I have done a few things that really scared me and in the process allowed me to get over some of my fears and thus become more confident overall..

For example:

skydiving/bungee jumping
boxing and mma
approaching 9s and 10s
facing my fear of heights and snakes, etc.

I wrote a long post about it here:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15400-...#pid259546

I recommend that you write down all of your fears; and then face each one of them in a controlled setting.

This thread should be retitled "How to get BANNED in seconds!!!!!"

I'm the King of Beijing!

Curl your eyebrows.

There could've been a great post with the same title, about how the easiest way to improve your game in seconds is realise that it is impossible. You can't change your body, your style or even your confidence that quickly, but just accepting that improving yourself is a slog and getting into it for the long term is the fastest way to move towards success.

Quote: (03-07-2014 03:34 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2014 11:50 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I do wonder what can be done to put oneself in situations to stretch and grow (more physical risks).

Any thoughts?

Great question.

This is one of my favorite areas of research.

I have done a few things that really scared me and in the process allowed me to get over some of my fears and thus become more confident overall..

For example:

skydiving/bungee jumping
boxing and mma
approaching 9s and 10s
facing my fear of heights and snakes, etc.

I wrote a long post about it here:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15400-...#pid259546

I recommend that you write down all of your fears; and then face each one of them in a controlled setting.

Did you ever read the book Will by G Gordon Liddy. The watergate guy.

Will is short for willpower. He's nuts, but the book is an autobiography on how he transformed himself from a feeble and scared shitless young man into a fearless son of a bitch.

He feared rats, so he caught a rat and ate it.

He feared pain, so he held his hand over a burning flame until it melted his skin.

He feared lightning, so he tied himself in a tree during a lightning storm.

A little extreme, but it's an example of what the behavioral psychologist figured out. If you fear something, do what you fear until you're desensitized to it.

In the less extreme form, if you fear approaching bitches, force yourself to approach them until the fear goes away ( or is severely reduced).

Take care of those titties for me.