rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HS game Q&A

HS game Q&A

Hello everyone,
Recently someone in RVF's younger crowd (like me) PM'd me and asked me a couple questions. I thought I might as well put my answers out there for anyone else in High School, perhaps they can relate. Might help someone else out.

1. Are you getting laid? Like how often, with how many new girls, etc.
-Yes, I've put game to the side for a bit to pursue more important goals, but I keep a couple "booty" calls on speed dial. New girls would probably be one or two every couple weeks, just remember that I'm not putting too much work in. A great resource was Conquer your Campus, really helped me with my game in the beginning.

2. More importantly, how are you meeting them? Are they from your school, you meet them at the beach, the mall, on the street, at parties etc?
-I usually meet girls at school and from other schools in the area. Parties, the mall, connections through friends, through school, and multi-school dances work pretty well. What's worked the best for me is to talk to EVERYONE, and try to network that way. Doesn't matter their age or gender, it will make you more outgoing as a person, and other people will like you a lot more. I'll strike up a conversation young-looking cashiers, grocery store baggers, clothing tailors, homeless guys, everyone! You'd be surprised how eager people can be to have a conversation with someone new, and you can get a ton of connections like that. I used to have a homeless guy buy us alcohol when we looked younger, it all started through basic conversation too.

I was talking to a homeless guy on the street near the liquor store I go to. He asked for money and I gave him more than he asked. He looked at me surprised and I just told him that if I was in his shoes, I'd appreciate a couple extra bucks. A couple $ isn't going to make you rich or poor, but it can really help someone else who's in a tight spot. I talked a little bit about himself and how he ended up on the streets, the guy is honestly pretty nice just really down on luck. He even offered to buy alcohol for me, since I'm not 21. I took him up on his offer a couple times, definitely worth the initial investment of a couple dollars and five minutes of chit-chat.

3. Are you in the popular crowd?
-I'd consider myself "above average" on the social scale, I'm not the most popular guy but definitely not near the bottom. You'll be told by others that people who are popular "don't care." Don't perceive this as being a fuckup and getting bad grades while hung over every morning. "Don't care" is something that comes in time, you'll notice it obviously when you become an upperclassmen. You stop stressing the little things and become more chill. That's the key to popularity: be the guy who can have a good time but also be the dependable guy. Leave a positive image in people's minds.

4. Do you get laid without alcohol involvement?
-I've gotten laid without alcohol involvement, more difficult but it's my favorite way of gaming. My day game doesn't involve much alcohol, and it's working OK for me. You're going to have to master text game and escalation, since you'll face shit-tests from tons of girls and a lot of girls remember that they're supposed to be nuns as soon as the action's about to start.

In High School, everyone just wants to get smashed every damn day, so that's why alcohol works. If you come in clutch at a party with a couple cases of beer and a connection who provides the weed, everyone will flock to you. Girls usually get drunk and pursue the most "popular" appearing guy in the room- the guy who brought the party! Rules: Don't drink and drive, don't let anyone else drink and drive, don't get caught, and don't get hurt.

I apologize for the wall of text, just wrote my thoughts down as they popped in my head.
Best wishes and good luck,
CaliforniaSupreme