rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Satoshi Nakamoto: Father of BitCoin?

ARTICLE

Satoshi Nakamoto is apparently the face behind the mega crypto-currency giant BitCoin. The piece talks a little bit about his life and how his distrust for the government may have given him the motivation to start to the online initiative. What rubs me the wrong way though is this:

Quote:Quote:

Then he told Nakamoto he'd accepted an invitation to speak at the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters. "I hope that by talking directly to them and, more importantly, listening to their questions/concerns, they will think of Bitcoin the way I do - as a just-plain-better, more efficient, less-subject-to-political-whims money," he said. "Not as an all-powerful black-market tool that will be used by anarchists to overthrow the System."

From that moment, Satoshi Nakamoto stopped responding to emails and dropped off the map.

[Image: drama+4.png]

Nakamoto's house

Look, I know where you live is pretty much public record, but this guy is sitting on a hundreds of millions of dollars untouched, and the media just posts a pic of his house for the world to see. Not sure about that one, gents.

NOTE: Opted out of posting the pic of his house. If you want to see the article in its entirety, click the link above.

OMG

Dupe: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33780.html