rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (March 9th-March 13th)

Hey fellas,

I'm heading to Fort Lauderdale for spring break with 1 of my buddies…we will be there from sunday till thursday.

We will be staying at a nice hotel right on the beach (on Beach Boulevard), where according to reports on here, is where the action is.

If anyone's going to be around the Fort Lauderdale area, feel free to hit me up…the plan is to day game the beach and surrounding area every day, then go out at night.

I've read some suggestions on places to go here on the forum, but if anyone wants to drop some more suggestions or advice, that would be appreciated.

Thanks

You should reach out to The Private Man. He lives in Fort Lauderdale and is usually happy to meet up with any Manosphere/forum guys and grab a beer. You can contact him through Twitter, or I believe his email address is listed at his blog.

Quote: (03-06-2014 06:07 PM)Dagonet Wrote:  

You should reach out to The Private Man. He lives in Fort Lauderdale and is usually happy to meet up with any Manosphere/forum guys and grab a beer. You can contact him through Twitter, or I believe his email address is listed at his blog.

Thanks man, I'll give him a holler.

Quote: (03-07-2014 04:01 PM)Spider Wrote:  

Hi! I may be in Fort Lauderdale in January. How was your trip there? Thanks!

Quote: (12-10-2014 04:56 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

I wrote about it here:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34133-...#pid679565

Quote: (12-16-2014 06:00 PM)Spider Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2014 04:56 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

I wrote about it here:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34133-...#pid679565

Nice writeup!