rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

15 Reasons Why It's Great To Be Older And Single
5 Reasons Why It's Great To Be Older And Single
Quote:Quote:

1. You don't have to answer to anyone but yourself.
2. People are way more considerate.

3. You can handle rejection.
[Image: o-DADREJECTION-570.jpg?5]

4. You know how to say "no" and move on.
5. People are less likely to play games or lead you on.
6. You can be in charge of your own finances.

7. You can eat whatever you want for dinner.
[Image: n-BA62963-570.jpg]

8. You only have to clean up after yourself.
9. You can make your own life decisions without having to consult someone else.
10. You can finally vacation to that place you've always wanted to go to.
11. You're comfortable with your body and sexuality.
12. Your experience in dating makes finding someone so much easier.
13. You don't hesitate to set your friend up with someone who didn't work out with you.
14. You no longer feel the need to always have it your way.
15. You get to have that "falling in love" feeling all over again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/05...92120.html
[Image: attachment.jpg17443]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
It can be great if you're a man. Bur If you're a woman [Image: catlady.gif]
Quote: (03-06-2014 01:01 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

It can be great if you're a man. Bur If you're a woman [Image: catlady.gif]

The article seems inadvertently hammer home the point that women really don't have much outside of dating, relationships, marriage, etc.

All of these reasons are written from the perspective of someone who suddenly realizes how great it is to be single because you avoid the confines of a relationship... but it doesn't go into things that are just worth doing for their own sake that someone would have more time for like hobbies or business.

Everything is framed in the language of "wow! look at this activity I no longer have to share." "LOOK AT HOW HAPPY I AM" (munches on some pills and chases it with a glass of Chardonnay)
The next episode of women desperately trying to be like men and failing

12. Your experience in dating makes finding someone so much easier.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
All these reasons are so miserably petty and small.
Fixd

Quote: (03-06-2014 12:54 AM)jariel Wrote:  

1. You have no one but yourself.

2. People appear way more considerate.

3. You are numb to feelings including rejection.

4. You know how to get pumped and dumped more efficiently.

5. People are less likely to consider you a long-term prospect.

7. You can eat take-away every night and become obese

8. You only have to clean up after yourself, but only if you feel like it

9. You can make your own life decisions without having to come to terms with reality.

10. You can finally enjoy a sex-vacation to that place you've always wanted to go to.

11. You convince yourself you are comfortable with your body and sexuality.

12. Your experience in dating makes finding someone so much harder.

13. You don't hesitate to set your friend up with someone who didn't work out with you, but pray to God it doesn't work out for her.

15. You will never get to have that "falling in love" feeling

If you're not growing, you're dying.
Ah I love another good ol' hamsteriffic article from huffington

[Image: carousel.gif] until age 35, then:

[Image: hamster2.gif]
[Image: malehamster.gif]
[Image: hamster3.gif]
[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
What she fails to realize is that an alpha can see an aging slut from a mile away in the same way that an attractive young girl can smell the neediness and non-game of beta guys.
I like how they use stock photos of women who are still bangable and somehow good looking, when in real life most women let themselves go after 40 and are overweight, with short hair and bad hygiene

[Image: n-134573069-570.jpg]

They also assume that age plays the same way for men and women, the guy in the pictures looks like Clooney, is well dressed, not matter how much a woman tries to make age pays the same way, it wont happen.
^^^after 30

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
I find the biggest advantage of being older and single is that I finally figured out how to leave the United States and date women in their 20s.

Rico... Sauve....
There's a woman who lives in my building who seems like this article's target demographic. Her name's Corrine, and she's "living the dream" of being over 40 and single.

She's reasonably attractive, around 45-46 years old, "sensibly cut" blonde hair, never married. If she has any family close by, she never speaks of them. Corrine and I often run into each other in the mornings when we take our dogs out for a walk. It's always a pleasant surprise because, despite her corporate job and "empowered" attitude, Corrine is a sweet woman who would have been a good wife and mother. Instead of being a woman, though, Corrine does public relations for a non-profit. Yes, men, this is what she gets in return for her womanhood: a corporate job and enough income to live in TheStraightWhiteMale's mediocre building.

Anyway, when I read these articles about how great these "single older women" have it, I think of this past November. On Thanksgiving, I was finishing my maple apple pie (good eats) for my family's potluck feast. I packed it up in tupperware and exited my apartment. It was around 2:00 PM by then, and most of my building's residents were either eating, relaxing in front of the TV, or out visiting relatives. As I'm walking to the stairs, Corrine comes walking up the stairs with a plastic take-out bag in her hand. I could tell she was hoping she'd slip in without anyone seeing her. It was the kind of cringe-inducing, humiliating moment where you simply want to reach out and hug the other person, but you don't want to betray your pity.

"Smells good," she said.
"Yeah, thanks," I said. There was an awkward beat. I finally had an idea. "You've got to try this," I said. I went in and grabbed a plate and sliced a piece of my pie for Corrine and put it on a paper plate. I brought it back out into the hallway and handed it to her. We told each other "Happy Thanksgiving".

I went to go eat with my father and my mother, a lifelong homemaker. My mom never managed a public relations account or "broke the glass ceiling", but she fed her sons, my nephews and nieces, and enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner while Corrine ate my shitty pie from a paper plate, along with her take-out, alone in her apartment.

These women can glorify this lifestyle all they want, but for the sake of misguided women like Corrine, I'm going to keep warning girls about its inherent pointlessness and emptiness.
I don't think its possible for a woman to be older, single and be normal/sane/happy.
Quote: (03-06-2014 07:06 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

I don't think its possible for a woman to be older, single and be normal/sane/happy.

Let me fix that:

Quote: (03-06-2014 07:06 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

I don't think its possible for a woman to be sane.

There.