rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit test? Need help!

Shit test? Need help!

So I've been texting on and off with this girl I met at a party a couple weeks ago. Really light, nothing too heavy. I've basically just been aloof and responded with short answers etc. I asked her out yesterday and here's what happened (all punctuation etc. is exact):

Yesterday:

ME: when's ur exam this week

HER: Tonight

ME: let's have dinner tmrw night

HER: I actually have dinner plans with my friend becca [Image: sad.gif]

ME: when r u free

HER: Thursday night?

ME: it's a date

HER: Haha don't affiliate that kind of pressure

ME: lol goofball

HER (approximately an hour and a half after I sent the last message, 4:30pm):

Hey I want to be honest with you. I'm in kinda a weird place and idt I should be doing this to begin with

I am so sorry

**I didn't respond to these two final texts, and she texted me back tonight at 9:30 pm.**

HER: Hey PetDetective I'm sorry about my reaction yesterday. If you are still up for hanging out I'd really like that

** Now, I'm kind of inclined just to not even respond to this and move on, but should I text her tmrw, let her sweat a little tonight, and just say something like: I'll pick u up at 6

I think I fucked with her a little bit by not responding to her yesterday and she came back and apologized. Should I reward that by responding tonight, and with what? Or should I respond tomorrow?

Thanks guys

Shit test? Need help!

Take your real name off your post 'Jake'.

Let her sweat and don't plan hanging out with her as a 'date'.

Girls don't dig 'dates' anymore, but 'hanging out', 'hitting up a party/bar/club, join me' works better.

Keep it less formal.

Shit test? Need help!

Okay. Should I just hit her up tomorrow afternoon then

EDIT: I'll prob just ask her over for a movie night. That's been my go-to move usually. I wanted to take this girl out cause she's pretty hot, but I feel like such a fag now, thinking about asking her out to dinner lol

Shit test? Need help!

perhaps this might help...
http://www.bangpickupguide.com/misc/text...rooshv.pdf

Shit test? Need help!

found on google.

Shit test? Need help!

How old is she?

-Don't ask, Lead.

"about to watch House of Cards holy fuck what is going to happen? bring some vodka and come over"

"headed to Joe's house party. Come thru and look sexy"

Always be DOING an activity and then leading with a strong suggestion she JOINS you. This takes away from any 'pressure' of asking her out and also takes the 'pressure' in her mind that it's a big deal and it's a date.

Girls 18-23 just don't 'date' anymore that I've seen. They want the best option available to them at any given moment regarding a social event/party/concert/etc.

Be the man who has exciting shit going on all the time and build that reputation. Soon the girls will be hitting you up to hang out, not the other way around.

Shit test? Need help!

She's 19, I'm 21. Both in college

Shit test? Need help!

^There you go.

Never suggest dinner etc with a chick that young. Now you know.

Movie nights, house parties, etc are the way to go.

Keep it simple. She's 19. Se doesn't know what she wants. Tell her.

Shit test? Need help!

Thanks man

Shit test? Need help!

No problem.

Shit test? Need help!

First rate advice from McQueen. The word "date" should be struck from every player's vocabulary.

Shit test? Need help!

Becca had pussy for desert