rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine conflict lounge

Ukraine conflict lounge

Feel free to post random thoughts, images, or links here that you feel don't deserve their own thread.

Ukraine conflict lounge

[Image: mykraine-meme.jpg]

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Ukraine conflict lounge

So 100,000+ dead in the Syria conflict doesn't warrant its own sub-fourm?

I am just saying....

If Ukraine is getting a sub-forum, then all geo-political matters should guided towards here also.

A sticky would of been sufficient for the Ukraine situation.

Just my $0.02

Ukraine conflict lounge

Kosko - Syria is not a pussy paradise (Muslim country). This is a game forum. How this power struggle affects the behavior of women that live in one of the last European holdouts from significant western influence is the primary concern IMO.

Ukraine conflict lounge

Hencredible beat me to it.

Ukraine conflict lounge

VICE News has some more excellent footage from Crimea. This time, the reporter jumped the wall into a Ukrainian naval base under Russian occupation. Respect!

If you missed the 1st dispatch from Crimea, here it is:

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Ukraine conflict lounge

I heard on the news today, that were modern hydro-fracking techniques employed, Crimea could possibly produce a sizeable quantity of natural gas. I don't know how true that is.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Ukraine conflict lounge

Quote: (03-05-2014 10:22 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Kosko - Syria is not a pussy paradise (Muslim country). This is a game forum. How this power struggle affects the behavior of women that live in one of the last European holdouts from significant western influence is the primary concern IMO.

Agreed..and this conflict and its WW3 possibilities affects multiple Pussy paradises like Russia, Poland, Romania, etc. Who knows might be a lot of lonely women in these countries after this Apocalypse!

Ukraine conflict lounge

A concerned citizen documents the brutalities of Odessa under siege by Bandera, Ukrainian nationalist agitators from the west.

[Image: heart.gif] Odessa!

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Ukraine conflict lounge

[Image: apqAnq9_700b.jpg]

Ukraine conflict lounge

Quote: (03-05-2014 10:28 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

VICE News has some more excellent footage from Crimea.

I've found VICE just about the only reasonable English-language reporting on this whole incident. Props to them!

Also, this:

[Image: attachment.jpg17444]   

Ukraine conflict lounge

Any news about the leaked tape what RT tweeted about yesterday?

Ukraine conflict lounge

To the guys that think Putin is preserving the old ways- he's just as much a capitalist as any of the major world's leaders.

Hencredible.. this isn't about keeping pussy pure, it's about money.

Ukraine conflict lounge

Quote: (03-06-2014 03:22 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Any news about the leaked tape what RT tweeted about yesterday?

Estonia's foreign ministry confirmed it's genuine.

"Olga," who they were talking about, says she only confirmed that the bullets are the same, so the Estonian guy must have concluded the part about the investigations based on some other discussion.

Interim government says the shots were fired by Russian snipers.

Other news:

The President of Tatarstan is in Crimea to broker a deal with the Crimean Tatars. If he gets them on-side, Crimea will be a slam-dunk for Russia.

For laughs:

The female voice in the leaked recording belongs to the following WB/9: http://www.thelondoneveningpost.com/euro...shton2.jpg

Ukraine's interim PM is alpha as FUCK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxVa-6LUCCU&hl=en
Here he is talking tough against Putin:

The video of Tymoshenko pounding his ass with a strap-on hasn't been released yet; expect it soon though.

Ukraine conflict lounge

"Videos from the Ukrane the US media won't show"

Ukraine conflict lounge

[Image: 41593rm_27_1440.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

He is protecting the land from NATO’s crazy plans

Some old Soviet anti-NATO art/propaganda probably still resonates in many corners of the FSU.

http://readrussia.com/2014/03/05/anti-na...ad-image-0

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Ukraine conflict lounge

There is sooo much money to be made from wars.

Bring it on!!

I think I made at least $16,000 from Conocco Phillips shares after the invasion of Iraq.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Ukraine conflict lounge

This sums it up pretty well:

[Image: attachment.jpg17445]   

Quote: (03-06-2014 07:34 AM)spalex Wrote:  

There is sooo much money to be made from wars.

Bring it on!!

I think I made at least $16,000 from Conocco Phillips shares after the invasion of Iraq.

This isn't what I would call a 'war' though... Ukraine doesn't have the ability to fight back, and their leadership is not delusional enough to believe they can. Last time Russia wasn't the initiator...

Ukraine conflict lounge

Quote: (03-06-2014 12:53 AM)rastignac Wrote:  

A concerned citizen documents the brutalities of Odessa under siege by Bandera, Ukrainian nationalist agitators from the west.

[Image: heart.gif] Odessa!

Sarcasm aside, Odessa is really dead compared to when I left in early October. That's the main street and hardly anyone is out. I would choose not to go to Ukraine simply because of that, not because it's dangerous. I doubt people are in a party, social mood right now.

Ukraine conflict lounge

[Image: tumblr_n1zhog91241qzfebyo1_400.gif]

[Image: EE7.gif]

She go crazy, is hamster!

Ukraine conflict lounge

Haven't been following the Ukraine threads till now. Has anyone discussed the possible involvement of George Soros and his foundations? Obviously they have been active in ex-Soviet and Soviet block countries over the years, including the installation of a previous Ukrainian Prime Minister, the blonde chick. I really don't know what their interests are, but maybe other members can enlighten me.

Who wrote John Kerry's "19th century" speech? And how could he keep a straight face when delivering it? I foresee rappers and other musicians sampling that speech just like they did "Comical Ali's" after the invasion of Iraq. It's pretty much at the same level of ridiculousness. Kerry must think people are very, very stupid indeed.

Ukraine conflict lounge

Quote: (03-06-2014 03:44 AM)soup Wrote:  

Hencredible.. this isn't about keeping pussy pure, it's about money.

To the governments involved and big business, sure.

But to the guys on the forum, I think it's about pussy primarily.

I don't think there'd be this level of engagement if Ukraine wasn't a place with high quality women.

Ukraine conflict lounge

Quote: (03-06-2014 10:17 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Haven't been following the Ukraine threads till now. Has anyone discussed the possible involvement of George Soros and his foundations? Obviously they have been active in ex-Soviet and Soviet block countries over the years, including the installation of a previous Ukrainian Prime Minister, the blonde chick. I really don't know what their interests are, but maybe other members can enlighten me.

Who wrote John Kerry's "19th century" speech? And how could he keep a straight face when delivering it? I foresee rappers and other musicians sampling that speech just like they did "Comical Ali's" after the invasion of Iraq. It's pretty much at the same level of ridiculousness. Kerry must think people are very, very stupid indeed.

Hear from the satanic man himself about his views and actions in Ukraine:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-26...eakthrough

WND - pretty garden variety coverage of the Soros factor. Mention a total of $100 million poured into Ukraine 'NGOs' by Soros:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/soros-heavily...ne-crisis/

Infowars - quotes 'Aleksandr Yefremov' who suggest Soros is funding training of armed revolutionaries as in Libya:
http://www.infowars.com/soros-funded-lib...n-ukraine/

On a macro level it's a genius scheme that Soros and his ilk has enacted.
1. Fund dissent in anywhere that poses a threat to the US or that can be used as a splinter under the nail of a threat.
2. Bring that dissent to a boiling point when needed.
3. Wait for the predictable reactions of the incumbent governments/kings/dictators.
4. Create a load of bull shit called the 'doctrine to protect' that billions of liberals will mindlessly embrace.
5. Totally co-opt the media into pushing this doctrine. Even American RT hosts will be infected by it.
6. By now the unrest is so strong point 4 has created a pretext to invade, or they can simply sit back and fan it from the sidelines as in Syria.

Even as far back as the Gulf War this was the game plan. But now they've refined it so much they needn't even create a perceived threat against the US to win support amongst Americans for whatever the latest expedition is. Just start up the Two Minutes Hate (e.g. anti Russian gay rights b.s., poor Sochi coverage) and you're good to go.

Ukraine conflict lounge

As predicted the Russian economy is taking a heavy hit.

The growth was already panning out since a few years back. Consumer confidence is shot. Even China is backing off, general capital flight is under way.

The most damaging aspect though is a continued brain drain. The country has problems holding onto its best and brightest.

Ukraine conflict lounge