rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You guys will have a field day with this one...Rules For Renegades

You guys will have a field day with this one...Rules For Renegades

Okay, so I probably should have known better than to read this but the overall message of the book I thought was cool. How to do it your way so to speak in business and life, how to make more money, be independent, etc. Cool stuff right?

Rules For Renegades...A Female Business Book...well I guess a book written by a female thats about it lol

This book is somewhat cool for a minute in that respect. The chick in the book at the beginning basically her office needs a new payroll company. Despite knowing nothing about Payroll she says she owns and runs a payroll company and basically bullshits her way to starting a company handling her companies payroll. I like the message there fake it til you make it, don't be afraid to start even if you don't have all the knowledge, the money, the connections, just get out there and do something so I liked that as well.

Well, that's about all I liked, this is basically chick lit with a business spin. The lady has some decent things to do and has been somewhat successfull but she basically loses all credibility and me even caring to read this book when she spends half of it using her sexuality and sex to get ahead and not her business skills.

This chicks true passion is not business or sharing business knowledge but recounting her affairs with various billionaires and to the point of bragging about it. First she dates Bill Gates and kisses him but he's too much a nerd for her. Then Larry Ellison who she recounts as having "buns of steel".

She sort of claims to be a venture capitalist but has really done nothing busineswise besides pose naked in a cowboy hat on a business magazine. I was left confused as whether this was a little girls diary, a book about how to do what she did or not do what she did.

The overall premise of hustling on your own and at the end of the day being able to say I did I my way I like but that was just touched on in the book and the rest was just rubbish.

I'll stick to the books written by male entrepreneurs from now on