rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to spray perfume

Where to spray perfume

Quick tip before you go out tonight. Spray perfume on your hair, that way the smell lasts much longer.

The perfume that scores best for me is Abercombie.

Play on

Where to spray perfume

Directly on the clothes will make it last longer too.

Tough i like Polo double black for a night out suited down, i have to tell you i have had great sets with a revolving stench coming from my armpits in jeans and T-shirt.

Where to spray perfume

Wrists, neck, chest. When it mixes with the pheromones oozing from my pores after squats, deadlifts, no fap, cold showers, etc., it becomes a potent potion of love.

Let's not start a which cologne is best thread. That thread already exists.

Where to spray perfume

On your dick.

Where to spray perfume

I don't wear perfume.

Where to spray perfume

Always spray on my chest directly after showering. Absorbs into open pores and basically becomes heat released for the night.... just looked it up to verify my reasoning.

Success!

http://m.wikihow.com/Apply-Cologne

Where to spray perfume

I like the jugular behind the ear.

Where to spray perfume

Quote: (03-05-2014 12:12 PM)Menace Wrote:  

On your dick.
Man if you spray it on your balls it burns. I used to spray preferred stock on my balls when I was in high school and it burned like crazy. I may be a little masochistic.. I knew it would hurt but I did it anyway.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Where to spray perfume

like a deodarant

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Where to spray perfume

If you want it to project, pray it on your wrist or the inside of your elbow because fragrance is activated by body heat. If you want it to last, spray it on your shirts, but it won't project as much.

Where to spray perfume

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12679.html

Where to spray perfume

Women - perfume; men - cologne. Am I missing some cultural nuance??

Where to spray perfume

You want to spray cologne on your pulse points. These are the areas that are most heated by blood flow and that the most pheromones excrete from. The areas are on both sides of your neck, both wrists where the veins are, and the center of your chest.

For light, summery colognes I spray once on left neck, once on right neck, one in center of chest, and both wrists. 5 sprays.

For heavy, wintery colognes I spray once in the center of the neck, once in the chest, and once on both wrists. 4 sprays.

Where to spray perfume

Quote: (03-06-2014 07:14 AM)rkp208 Wrote:  

Women - perfume; men - cologne. Am I missing some cultural nuance??

This is just a reference to the concentration/amount of aromatic compounds (essential oils etc) in each. A cologne has a lower concentration of aromatic compounds therefore is not expected to last as long as a perfume. So in ascending order of strength/longevity

Cologne
Eau de Toilette
Perfume

It has nothing to do with whether it's for women/men although because many men's fragrances are labelled 'cologne' the term has stuck.

Where to spray perfume

I spray Armani on left wrist, platinum Chanel on the right wrist.

Platinum Chanel on one side of my neck Armani mania on the other.

Then I tell girls to smell both sides of my neck and I ask them which side they like better.

Where to spray perfume

Quote: (03-06-2014 09:14 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Then I tell girls to smell both sides of my neck and I ask them which side they like better.

That my friend, will be utilized this weekend.

Where to spray perfume

I thought it wasn't a good idea to spray it on your clothes. These fragrances are engineered to smell good when combined with human skin, not clothing materials. They wouldn't test that shit on animals if they could test it on a shirt.

Where to spray perfume

So I did this last night.

But the thing was: I only had on one type of cologne.

Did it with three girls and every single one loved it. Laughed, hit me, called me an asshole, a smooth operator, all the good stuff.

Made out hard with the last girl after I said "now let me smell what you are wearing" and sniffed and bit her neck.

Will probably pull the same stunt tonight.

Where to spray perfume

Quote: (03-08-2014 09:43 AM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Did it with three girls and every single one loved it. Laughed, hit me, called me an asshole, a smooth operator, all the good stuff.

Made out hard with the last girl after I said "now let me smell what you are wearing" and sniffed and bit her neck.

Glad it worked for you...Works like a charm... don't forget to mention to them that animals smell each other before mating in the wild. [Image: wink.gif]

Where to spray perfume

Quote: (03-08-2014 10:00 AM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2014 09:43 AM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Works like a charm... don't forget to mention that animals smell each other before mating in the wild. [Image: wink.gif]

Ha, yes and I usually drop "You know, 10,000 years ago we were both big cats. Saber Tooth tigers sniffing and scratching eachother"
Pussy dripping line.

Where to spray perfume

This is the most brilliant off the cuff game tip i've seen in a minute.

[Image: tumblr_m7revfXal91rc826vo1_r1_250.gif]

Where to spray perfume

Quote: (03-05-2014 04:14 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I like the jugular behind the ear.

This.

In a loud club when you are trying to hear what she is saying, you can put your ear right in front of her.

Where to spray perfume

I own and wear a lot of fragrance, and I've had the best results like this.
  • Chest, seems to improve the longevity of the scent.
  • Sides of the neck right under the chin, gives the biggest boost to projection.
  • Back of the neck, helps with scent trail.
I'll generally go with 4 sprays (both sides of the neck, back of the neck, chest), but if it is an extremely strong scent or the weather is very hot I might just spray the front of my neck once and my chest once.