rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bunny Boiler. Chick hits on other Bitches BF's.

I found these hilarious clips of an actress hitting on dudes while they're with their GF's.

There are more clips on their channel if you're interested.

The Australian show is hilariously Anti PC. Check out their other skits.

Funny ass videos, thanks for posting them up. That girl is smoking hot to!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This is hysterical. The poor dudes have utterly no chance. How do you handle a situation like this? I know it's pretty unrealistic for a girl with that much value to pursue any guy so directly and aggressively, but I'd be keen to hear how some of the experienced dudes would handle this.

Something like, getting her and your girl separated and telling her "Look not right now here's my number?"

Instead of getting nervous and freezing up like a deer in headlights, lead the conversation and make her enter your frame. If you re-frame so she has to more directly chase you, you can give her a few hoops to jump through to see if she's serious. Then you can engineer a situation where you can exchange contact info for some innocuous reason with plausible deniability.

Also, you should be socially savvy enough to realize something fishy is up in a situation like this, and keep control. Don't be like this guy and just sit there while your girl gets pissed off and leaves.

Great find. Thanks.

This was a good one as well:

The sex those guys will get from ther girlfriends after that will be the best they've ever had. Ain't no sex like jealousy sex

Holy shit that was funny. You can see the jealousy spikes. Awesome.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Those videos are so much fun.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The photographer one is great too, but a different girl.

Bunny Boiler - Photographer

The massage guy knew what was up. Even if she wasn't trolling, it would hurt his chances with both girls to take her card in front of his gf. If she was really down, he could come back another time to see the kind of massage he'd get without his girlfriend around.

Looks like we found the female equivalent of over-gaming in the tarot-card video. A little flirting is good, too much and theres definitely something wrong. I've had instances where a girl flirts way too hard way too fast at the bar and my first instinct is too look around to see who's watching. Definitely seems like a trap.

My hooker alert would go off

I have no idea why the guy in the second video did not slap her.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Quote: (03-04-2014 01:34 PM)Dagonet Wrote:  

Instead of getting nervous and freezing up like a deer in headlights, lead the conversation and make her enter your frame. If you re-frame so she has to more directly chase you, you can give her a few hoops to jump through to see if she's serious. Then you can engineer a situation where you can exchange contact info for some innocuous reason with plausible deniability.

Also, you should be socially savvy enough to realize something fishy is up in a situation like this, and keep control. Don't be like this guy and just sit there while your girl gets pissed off and leaves.

Good stuff.

And yeah that guy was completely clueless, he lost it from the moment she asked if he was a model.

"Oh good. We've been looking for a third. Would you consider yourself... adventurous?"