rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tutoring Game

Tutoring Game

Recently, I've experimented a bit with "tutor game." Basically offering to tutor people, either for free or for money. I charge guys and ugly girls, but tutor more attractive girls free. Basically, I use it as an excuse for personal time. Imagine it as a take on the old "study date" technique, except I'm making money off of it too. The word spreads that I tutor or w/e, and hot girls bring hot (or ugly) friends. So far it's worked OK, it just takes a lot of time. Any advice?

Tutoring Game

Are you actually giving them good tutoring?

Tutoring Game

Quote: (03-03-2014 09:52 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Are you actually giving them good tutoring?

Yes, I do. I originally did it for NHS but it took off from there.

Tutoring Game

Why don't you charge the attractive girls too? It seems like they would perceive your value as higher (sexually, and teaching-wise) if you actually charged them.

And how do you determine their attractiveness beforehand?

Tutoring Game

I should charge them all, actually. I was thinking about that today.
Regarding how I determine attractiveness, I just see the girls- everything goes through word-of-mouth, on campus.

Tutoring Game

Charge them.

Not charging them is a form of pedastalizing pussy.

Money first, then pussy.

The college professors who sleep with their students still get a salary. Why should you not get paid?

Tutoring Game

I've been thinking for awhile, that one of the positive externalities of going back to graduate school for a quantitative degree would be to lecture and/or TA Introductory Statistics, which is generally required for the relatively more rigorous bimbo majors (e.g. Psychology, Sociology), which should have a reasonable concentration of slampieces.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Tutoring Game

Definitely charge them all. Otherwise, the girls who know that they are getting freebees are going to see you as a trick.

Tutoring Game

I've done this a few times and always charged them. The students always come to my place for lessons. Instead of offering them a cold drink or coffee when they arrive I'll say something like this:

me: "Want something to drink?"
her: "Sure"
me: "I have vokda, whiskey and wine"
*startled look*

If she is willing to drink alcohol whilst being tutored, its game on. Escalate kino during the lesson and "make it a double lesson."

Tutoring Game

I've tried something like that Phoenux,
"Want something to drink? I have water, soda, beer, vodka, whiskey, and gasoline."

Tutoring Game

Quote: (03-04-2014 12:01 AM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

"Want something to drink? I have water, soda, beer, vodka, whiskey, and gasoline."

Any decent results?

Tutoring Game

Quote: (03-04-2014 12:43 AM)Phoenux Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2014 12:01 AM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

Any decent results?

Got laughs out of it, only alcohol anyone actually asked for was beer tho.

Tutoring Game

It seemed off to me too, you should be charging everyone evenly even the hotter girls.
What exactly do you tutor? In a college campus?

Tutoring Game

Not a bad idea, but I would definitely charge them. I've worked as a tutor and would never tutor someone for free (unless they were a close friend or family member). You could always ask them to meet at your place and escalate after you develop good rapport and the session is over. Win win for both of you.

Tutoring Game

I've banged several girls through tutoring.

1. You absolutely have to charge them. Be ruthless about it. She's not paying for it anyway; Daddy is. Trust me, the only thing better than banging a hot college girl is banging her while her dad is also paying you an exorbitant hourly fee.

2. The proper way to show her a little favoritism and JUST ENOUGH pedestalization so she 'feels special' is to give her an extra 10-15 minutes over the hour free because you're "in the middle of explaining something." Give her the time, then look at your watch and say "oh, we're actually about 10 minutes over. Don't worry about it."

3. Make her sit next to you on one side of the table, so you can "work on things together."

4. Benevolently tease her about shit the whole session.

5. After four or five sessions, tell her she's making great progress, her daddy has paid you a bunch, and you're going to buy her a drink, but that she "might not like it."

6. Go to the bar and run Princess Bride game: buy a pair of the most disgusting shots they have. These should be shots that don't bother you, but the girl will consider gross. This is a compliance test. If she'll suck down a Smokers Cough because you teased her enough, she'll fuck you. If she demands to buy the next round to "get back at you" and gets a Prairie Fire or something, you're one venue change away from unprotected mens room stall anal.

You're welcome.

Tutoring Game

Quote: (03-04-2014 02:11 AM)lurker Wrote:  

1. You absolutely have to charge them. Be ruthless about it. She's not paying for it anyway; Daddy is. Trust me, the only thing better than banging a hot college girl is banging her while her dad is also paying you an exorbitant hourly fee.

2. The proper way to show her a little favoritism and JUST ENOUGH pedestalization so she 'feels special' is to give her an extra 10-15 minutes over the hour free because you're "in the middle of explaining something." Give her the time, then look at your watch and say "oh, we're actually about 10 minutes over. Don't worry about it."

3. Make her sit next to you on one side of the table, so you can "work on things together."

5. After four or five sessions, tell her she's making great progress, her daddy has paid you a bunch, and you're going to buy her a drink, but that she "might not like it."

6. Go to the bar and run Princess Bride game: buy a pair of the most disgusting shots they have. These should be shots that don't bother you, but the girl will consider gross. This is a compliance test. If she'll suck down a Smokers Cough because you teased her enough, she'll fuck you. If she demands to buy the next round to "get back at you" and gets a Prairie Fire or something, you're one venue change away from unprotected mens room stall anal.

You're welcome.

Completely agree with steps 1-4. I've run steps 5 and 6 and like you say, its pretty clear to tell whats going to happen early on.

What I like about offering them a drink when you're tutoring at your flat/house is that the bed is right there should you pull it off. If you don't pull it off you make some cash and have a drink (and I was going to drink regardless of getting laid or not). So I guess I prefer this because its less time, effort and expense on my part

Tutoring Game

I've done this before with GMAT tutoring. I used to start at a bar/restaurant across the street after work, then when it got noisy later I'd say, 'We should probably head over to my bldg, it's getting a little loud in here....'

Compliance + venue change + home court = winning.

And, obviously, always charge them. Not even a question.

Tutoring Game

Quote: (03-04-2014 03:51 AM)Phoenux Wrote:  

You're welcome.

Completely agree with steps 1-4. I've run steps 5 and 6 and like you say, its pretty clear to tell whats going to happen early on.

What I like about offering them a drink when you're tutoring at your flat/house is that the bed is right there should you pull it off. If you don't pull it off you make some cash and have a drink (and I was going to drink regardless of getting laid or not). So I guess I prefer this because its less time, effort and expense on my part

I like to have psychological separation between the tutoring for money and the "seduction," even if the latter is occurring the entire time. It makes for less butthurt when it ends.

Always have an exit plan.

Tutoring Game

What about language tutoring? Assume she just wants conversational practice...first encounter at the library, second at a bar, third at your place..?
Would you run this game any differently?

Tutoring Game

HS tutoring, some SAT work too. Yes, I'm smart enough to tutor- shocker to most of you!

Will definitely keep some of this in mind, good idea about the exit plan too.

Tutoring Game

If she demands to buy the next round to "get back at you" and gets a Prairie Fire or something, you're one venue change away from unprotected mens room stall anal.

It's quotes like these that make me keep coming back to this forum.

Tutoring Game

I need to change the gameplan considering that I can't/don't drink.

Tutoring Game

Quote: (03-03-2014 11:34 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Charge them.

Not charging them is a form of pedastalizing pussy.

Money first, then pussy.

The college professors who sleep with their students still get a salary. Why should you not get paid?

Cali maybe you can tutor mcqueen on how not to be a mouth breather on his podcast brah.