rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a new girl to deliver herself to your door?

I've got a couple of girls in my pipeline I want to clear out of there. I've never been on dates with either. One I met at a club and briefly made out with and the other I met online, but not in person.

Neither is attractive enough that I'd be willing to meet her for drinks. I'm only interested in fucking (once) if they show up at my door.

So what's the best way to phrase my invite? Obviously I don't care if they say no, but I'd like to maximize my chances for the near-zero effort lay.

"Come by my place for a couple pre-drinks and we'll figure out what to do next"

After 2 drinks and physical escalation you tell her you're tired and you feel like staying in to watch a movie.

This is of course if you aren't already railing her.

What I do is build comfort by phone... once that is in place and she is attracted.. she will come and have sex first date no problem.. but you gotta own the phone, like have mad phone sweet talking skills...

for starters.. dont use lame topics.. try to avoid anything boring, keep it flirty, easy going and high energy, without going too far with humor, keep it simple, girls humor is simple, once you get a good vibe going enjoy it and just leave her with it wanting to hear from you again, wondering, starting to use her girl fantasy power to make a totally unrealistic picture up about who you are..you while you do something interesting with your life... make the date happen bang her.. forget her.. repeat..

By agreeing to come over, she has 100% allready decided she is somewhat willing to the idea of a potential lay..from there its basicly making it happen.. girls would never come over to a guy without allready have thought about fucking him.. so make sure the vibe is that.. not too kinky and sleezy but just flirty

Inn in a similar situation except my chick is attractive and European! I got this chick thinking I'm van wilder [Image: banana.gif]

I'm thinking of doing a picnic then coming over for a movie night