rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2/3 reciprocation paradox
/3 reciprocation paradox
Heartiste's Poon Commandments...

V. Adhere to the golden ratio

Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you.

I was a 23 yr old loser with girls. Started to learn game around then, used it to get my first girlfriend. Could have before, but not with a hottie. She broke up with me after 9 months. It was eventually too much to think about what the right thing to do was in every situation. I was a good student of game, but the moves I used represented a much higher level of game than I had actually internalized. She told me I had disappointed her when she broke up with me. That is why. I tricked her using game.

That was about 10 months ago. Since then I have slept with 8 girls. Before her, 2.

I elevated my inner game so much in the past 10 months that my current girlfriend is a bombshell. 23 years old, solid 8, been with 2 guys before me, but the best I've had in bed yet. I've lost a few friends since being with her, because they had confided in me that they wanted to fuck her (I said nothing about my own feelings) and felt like losers when I showed up to parties with her on my arm. I am able to keep her because now that I've experienced variety I feel like if I were to lose her, I would be happy to be able to go back to 'hunting.'

There is one thing which perplexes me though, and I am at the point where its just such an anamoly that I have no explanation for, that I want to see what other people think. Not to do anything different with my girl. More like a scientific curiousity.

The relationship dynamic is well established. And it totally violates the 2/3 ratio rule. My guess is if I stopped texting and calling her right now, I would never hear from her again. She would take it as a rejection, even though she is my girlfriend. The second girl I fucked was just like this. We were regular, she constantly spent the night for weeks, I got tired of her, didn't respond to one text, and she never texted back.

On the flip side, every time I call she answers, or calls back soon after apologizing why she didn't answer my call. A text always responded to promptly. She follows my lead well, but to an extreme.

With every other girl I've pursued, or obtained, the 2/3 rule is one of the most important. The fact that it is so shattered here makes me wonder for an explanation. I'm fine with leading this girl, and she seems happy to let me lead her, but part of me is just perplexed. What gives? Would the sex be earth-shattering if I stopped contacting her, and followed the 2/3 rule? Or are some girls just not ever going to chase?
/3 reciprocation paradox
Quote: (03-03-2014 05:15 PM)godofwar Wrote:  

With every other girl I've pursued, or obtained, the 2/3 rule is one of the most important. The fact that it is so shattered here makes me wonder for an explanation. I'm fine with leading this girl, and she seems happy to let me lead her, but part of me is just perplexed. What gives? Would the sex be earth-shattering if I stopped contacting her, and followed the 2/3 rule? Or are some girls just not ever going to chase?

Rules have exceptions. Another rule with women (people in general) is that you should pay attention to their actions over their words. In this case, you're getting the results you want from her by violating a rule. Sounds like you've run into an exception. I'd think she has a combination of insecurity/shyness coupled with a complete lack of the typical "social media butterfly, attention-seeking cocktail that so many under 40 year old females seem to have nowadays"

Realize also that this rule applies more heavily towards gaming women for short term flings/relationships, versus more LTR oriented game. The one thing that concerns me is that you "guess" that if you didn't text her she would never text you back. How did that get established?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"
/3 reciprocation paradox
Playing this game is kinda dangerous...

If she's your main girl texting/calling should be a two way thing. You should'nt be keeping a tally IF she is you're gf.

LTR/relationship game requires some comfort or beta game to balance out the attraction she has for you...

The 2/3 rule is awesome if you're starting out in game and haven't figured out how to do whatever you want with authority, but if you've already established your value to her then it's not really an issue.
For example, Putin could give his young piece of ass side-chick a thing of roses whenever he wants and not feel it was lowering his value.
/3 reciprocation paradox
yeah, no social media presence really. and I think the overriding rule has been action over words here. in this case, no words at all indicating interest at any point, even though she is technically my gf. but actions are overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I think i got the dynamic established that she probably wont ever hit me up as a result of my dating strategy with all women prior to meeting her. I had so many numbers, and so little time to manage that I would just txt girls to plan meet ups. and I started to realize that girls would happily be txting buddies without really having interest of actually meeting up, or of actually wanting to see me on a regular basis if we had already hooked up.

so, i had actually been hitting on this girl off and on for 8 or 9 months before she changed her mind about me. it was a quick 180, but i never changed my style. i only text or call to set up meeting, not even to see how she is doing if i haven't seen her in a few days. it's definitely kind of weird i think at this point, 2 months into dating her exclusively. what i think is going on is that a woman will consider normal whatever the she thinks the guy thinks is normal. i don't consider this normal at all to not text whatsover, its just my default strategy i used while gaming many woman at once.
/3 reciprocation paradox
I've found that the 2/3 rule has dwindled as I've gotten more comfortable with "nice" girls (religious, good father figures, notch counts less than 3). It's a small sample, but these flings start out as 2/3 by being aloof, but then they express that they're more comfortable with the guy initiating and I end up doing the texting. The way I look for compliance is by seeing that they respond quickly, and usually I'll tell them to call me at a certain time to discuss something and they will comply. I'll even dodge a call or two here and there, and they'll always follow up with a second call later or a text. And of course excuses for why they missed something. That said, I don't contact every day. And sometimes I'll substitute with a snapchat - seems to have less value than a text or phone call.

With the more liberated chicks though, I initiate as little contact as possible unless I'm trying to get shit done. And this usually doesn't change.