rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minneapolis or Chicago

Minneapolis or Chicago

New job lots of travel - was wondering if anybody in MSP or Chicago would be interested in gaming the women in these respective metropolises. Weather is horrible but I'll be in these cities regularly - can stay in 4* hotels in either metropolitan / downtown area.

I'm 35 white tall fit intelligent probably look 32. Like upscale bars but willing to go wherever works. My wheelhouse seems to be women 26-35 but I love younger.

Minneapolis or Chicago

Hit me up if you are in MPLS. I prefer the fancier places here as well so we'd probably get along just fine. My Minneapolis data sheet is here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33066.html

Minneapolis or Chicago

Quote: (03-02-2014 07:55 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

New job lots of travel - was wondering if anybody in MSP or Chicago would be interested in gaming the women in these respective metropolises. Weather is horrible but I'll be in these cities regularly - can stay in 4* hotels in either metropolitan / downtown area.

I'm 35 white tall fit intelligent probably look 32. Like upscale bars but willing to go wherever works. My wheelhouse seems to be women 26-35 but I love younger.

I'm in Chicago myself, if you have any questions about nightlife or places to go happy to answer any questions. Sounds like you'd probably like a lot of the clubs and lounges in river north, more upscale, tends to bring the hotter girls, etc. If your looking for more a bar vibe and a bit of a younger wilder crowd hit up Rush and Division some fun bars out there as well.

I actually grew up in Minneapolis however was too young to really enjoy the city andthe nightlife, been meaning to go back and check it out as I hear Minneapolis has a great food and music scene.

Minneapolis or Chicago

I'm pretty sure there's a sub-board for this...

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Minneapolis or Chicago

I'm also in Chicago. There are a few of us that have met up. Would be happy to game and chill. Feel free to PM me.

Minneapolis or Chicago

minnie for more nordic/scandi looking blondies for sure [Image: wink.gif]