rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THERE IS HOPE FOR ASIAN GUYS

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/...wives.html

Lol the racism in the comments

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (03-02-2014 01:05 PM)mikado Wrote:  

There is some comedy gold there. All the comments are being left by Chinese people that don't quite approve of their men dating black African women.

[Image: 9EF9gZE.jpg]

dont care. only like asian women.

would not bang.

Quote: (03-02-2014 05:08 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

There is some comedy gold there. All the comments are being left by Chinese people that don't quite approve of their men dating black African women.

the fuck is wrong with chinese people? they have a severe shortage of women and they still frown upon foreign poon?

Quote: (03-02-2014 06:07 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2014 05:08 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

the fuck is wrong with chinese people? they have a severe shortage of women and they still frown upon foreign poon?

As a Chinese guy myself, I'll be the first to say that your average asian (Chinese) guy is supremely beta. Whether it's nature or nature, who knows, but the truth is the truth. Most asian men are content being betas and deltas, and it makes the few Asian alphas look bad. It's an uphill battle to get hot white girls. But I've pulled it off.

I had a white GF years ago that told me she couldn't believe she ended up with an Asian guy. That's just how it is. I Game harder for higher quality.

^^ Chicks go after confident & aspirational guys period.

Quote: (03-02-2014 08:10 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

^^ Chicks go after confident & aspirational guys period.

Only if you have a chance to show them you are Alpha/Confident. But in a lot of cases you don't have the opportunity to put your personality/game out there. This is why non-white guys often complain about their lack of success on online dating websites and apps. If they don't have much to go on, they assume you're the average of what they've seen from your race.

I've had minimal success with online dating, which sucks since I have the worst logistics in the world.

But in person, white girls can't resist my unique style of Asian persuasion. Especially when I had long hair, girls loved that shit. I'm growing it back out.

Girl in the top picture is the only one I'd be interested in slamming.

The "Miss Kenya" is obviously BS. She's pretty busted.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

^^ If you approach & put yourself out there, it's enough seeing how non-Asian women in general perceive Asian dudes as sticking to themselves all the time (which tends to be true)

Quote: (03-02-2014 08:21 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

^^ If you approach & put yourself out there, it's enough seeing how non-Asian women in general perceive Asian dudes as sticking to themselves all the time (which tends to be true)

And the sad thing is they are RIGHT! Asian men are getting what they deserve, because on average they don't put in the effort. I'm Asian, and I'm telling it like it is. People will make assumptions based on what they've seen on average from particular groups. Just like when you see a young black person, you assume they probably like hiphop, or a white preppy person listens to Dave Mathews. Just human psychology.

BTW, I'd be willing to bet there are more Asian men in the MGTOW community than here in the Rooshv forums or anywhere in he "GameSphere".

Quote: (03-02-2014 08:23 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2014 08:21 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

And the sad thing is they are RIGHT! Asian men are getting what they deserve, because on average they don't put in the effort. I'm Asian, and I'm telling it like it is. People will make assumptions based on what they've seen on average from particular groups. Just like when you see a young black person, you assume they probably like hiphop, or a white preppy person listens to Dave Mathews. Just human psychology.

BTW, I'd be willing to bet there are more Asian men in the MGTOW community than here in the Rooshv forums or anywhere in he "GameSphere".

Brosemite, do you not like asian women? I'm just curious. It seems a lot of asian guys who become good with women have a big hard on for white women. I personally don't see the across-the-board appeal, at least not in America. But to each his own.

The Asian genes are strong. The offspring have the asian facial structure with dark skin..like a Tanned Asian.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

This is uncommon for Chinese beauty standards.

Normally, the Chinese have such a strong preference for white/porcelain skin. Being "black" i.e. tanned (which often just means slightly beige) is often viewed much like as obesity is viewed in the West.

But with over a billion people, I guess there's room enough for a large enough niche. Even though I'm not attracted to most Black women, the women in the photos (excluding the one from the OP) all look pretty good.

Of course Chinese people have a huge problem with this. I'll tell you why.

Chinese people believe that they are better than all other types of people. They believe that due to foreign imperialism, they've had their rightful place as hegemon stolen from them, but really, deep down in side, they DESERVE to run the world and have all other countries and peoples lay tribute at their feet. This is 100% the way that they think.

Being butthurt from all that dang Western imperialism, cross-national and cross-racial dating between Chinese and others is a huge deal to them.

Most Chinese men HATE is when their women date white men. In Chinese culture, as well as most places, light skin is considered attractive and dark skin is ugly.

Chinese men feel like white men are using their lucky good looks and wealth (due to the booty acquired through Western imperialism) to steal their women, which all Chinese men know, only they deserve.

They have absolutely no problem with Chinese men dating and marrying white women. This demonstrates the superiority of Chinese culture and the value and deepness of Chinese men (they're right, which is why Chinese men almost never date white women).

When a movie (Babes in Beijing) was made in China about foreigners dating Chinese, it was Chinese men dating white women, even though this scenario is extremely rare and a movie about Chinese women dating and marrying white men would have been 99% more realistic.

However, when Chinese men date and marry black women, Chinese people see this as a national DLV. As far as they are concerned, all black people are black because they have poor hygiene. A Chinese man marrying such a women is a serious burn for them. Even worse is a black man marrying a Chinese woman, because it suggests that the lowest of the low is better than a Chinese man. An even bigger DLV for all Chinese people.

At least if Chinese women date and marry white guys, it is understandable because of the attractive white skin, so the country doesn't take a DLV hit. Chinese guys don't like foreign guys stealing their dinner, but at least it is something of a DHV for China that the rich men of the world (all white men are rich), would want a Chinese woman instead of their own kind (white women).

To be clear, these aren't my opinions at all, of course. But based on my three years of experience in China, this is how most Chinese people, educated or not, tend to think. I find it tragic.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-03-2014 11:10 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Of course Chinese people have a huge problem with this. I'll tell you why.

Chinese people believe that they are better than all other types of people. They believe that due to foreign imperialism, they've had their rightful place as hegemon stolen from them, but really, deep down in side, they DESERVE to run the world and have all other countries and peoples lay tribute at their feet. This is 100% the way that they think.

Being butthurt from all that dang Western imperialism, cross-national and cross-racial dating between Chinese and others is a huge deal to them.

As an Americanized Chinese male who's basically grown up in the culture, YES. This is how they all think. My grandfather grew up in the WWII era and he thinks exactly like this. That somehow Chinese people are the genetically superior race. It really isn't that hard to understand if you just take the Western imperialist mindset from the 1800's and apply it to modern Chinese now. They just have to be more quiet about it because obviously the US wouldn't take well to even the very idea of Chinese Hegemony.

Quote: (03-02-2014 07:55 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

As a Chinese guy myself, I'll be the first to say that your average asian (Chinese) guy is supremely beta. Whether it's nature or nature, who knows, but the truth is the truth. Most asian men are content being betas and deltas, and it makes the few Asian alphas look bad. It's an uphill battle to get hot white girls. But I've pulled it off.

I had a white GF years ago that told me she couldn't believe she ended up with an Asian guy. That's just how it is. I Game harder for higher quality.

I really think that depends a lot on where in Asia. What you're saying usually applies to Chinese guys, true, but most S. Korean guys, in my experience, could easily compete with 90% of us Western and/or White men. On average, they are far from beta and tend to have much better style than the typical Euro-American or Western European. As with the Japanese, it can depend. There are stereotypical nerds, but also macho types. On average, a much stronger trend towards the metrosexual look, but I wouldn't consider them pussies either.

I just can't take Asians who think they're superior to westerners serious at all. I don't care if the guy is richer than me, has k/j pop star looks and even if the women he is fucking is hotter than I could get. It's 100% due to the dick issue.

Quote: (03-03-2014 11:56 AM)Logie Wrote:  

I just can't take Asians who think they're superior to westerners serious at all. I don't care if the guy is richer than me, has k/j pop star looks and even if the women he is fucking is hotter than I could get. It's 100% due to the dick issue.

I don't think that way at all...when it comes to gaming situations however...I tell myself "not too many Asian guys of my calibre" at so and so setting to get in a zone though, haha.

Quote: (03-03-2014 11:56 AM)Logie Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (03-03-2014 05:54 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Brosemite, do you not like asian women? I'm just curious. It seems a lot of asian guys who become good with women have a big hard on for white women. I personally don't see the across-the-board appeal, at least not in America. But to each his own.

It depends. I know a lot of Asian guys (mainly Korean) who are badass with game but prefer only Korean women due to the love of their own culture. These are finance guys that have strong social circles with women throwing themselves at them yet are just all about Korean chicks.

In my city (DFW), we have the third largest Vietnamese population in the US behind LA area & Houston. If we were back in 2002-2003, I would honestly tell you that Vietnamese chicks in DFW were way inferior (& fobbier) to that of gals in say Ho Chi Minh City. Nowadays though, Vietnamese gals in in DFW have really gotten their act together & are much more effective at highlighting their attributes, etc whereas the quality in HCM has gone down (last there 2010).

As for me in my surroundings growing up, it was always white chicks being more accessible (not necessarily super easy but down) & my personality set was always groomed towards their tendencies, which typically meant less work put forth than say Americanized/Fobby Asian chicks.

Quote: (03-03-2014 12:31 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2014 05:54 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

It depends. I know a lot of Asian guys (mainly Korean) who are badass with game but prefer only Korean women due to the love of their own culture. These are finance guys that have strong social circles with women throwing themselves at them yet are just all about Korean chicks.

In my city (DFW), we have the third largest Vietnamese population in the US behind LA area & Houston. If we were back in 2002-2003, I would honestly tell you that Vietnamese chicks in DFW were way inferior (& fobbier) to that of gals in say Ho Chi Minh City. Nowadays though, Vietnamese gals in in DFW have really gotten their act together & are much more effective at highlighting their attributes, etc whereas the quality in HCM has gone down (last there 2010).

As for me in my surroundings growing up, it was always white chicks being more accessible (not necessarily super easy but down) & my personality set was always groomed towards their tendencies, which typically meant less work put forth than say Americanized/Fobby Asian chicks.

Korean women are my achilles heel (I'm Chinese American).

What kind of game works best on these girls? What kind of game are these korean american guys running?

^^ No offense to the Korean guys here of course, but since I have a lot of Korean friends...they can sort of be cliquey and very insular sticking to themselves. Korean chicks also like successful Korean dudes like say in...finance or accounting too..so status (esp with regards to famiy) is a very big deal.

Other than that I have no idea of what type of special game Korean dudes run on their own chicks lol.

Quote: (03-03-2014 11:50 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2014 07:55 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

I really think that depends a lot on where in Asia. What you're saying usually applies to Chinese guys, true, but most S. Korean guys, in my experience, could easily compete with 90% of us Western and/or White men. On average, they are far from beta and tend to have much better style than the typical Euro-American or Western European. As with the Japanese, it can depend. There are stereotypical nerds, but also macho types. On average, a much stronger trend towards the metrosexual look, but I wouldn't consider them pussies either.

First of all, the OP is a troll – why bring up an article from 2011?

When I was in Tokyo a few weeks ago I spoke to 2 Singaporean Chinese women in GasPanic and they told me that they weren’t into Chinese guys. They said they’re too wimpy. One of them liked Korean men and the other one white guys. Over the years I’ve come across many Chinese women who talk crap about Chinese men. I can’t say I’ve ever come across any other race of women who is so negative about their own men.

I live in Los Angeles and most of the Korean guys here aren’t beta at all, but they love Korean girls. I have a Korean-American friend who told me himself he would only ever marry a Korean woman because he wants somebody to cook Korean food for him!

Has anybody here ever been to a Korean booking club? You buy a table and women are brought to you by the servers. The women are not pros, they are oridinary women who understand that being taken to a table full of guys is part of the deal.

I went to a place called Karnak in Los Angeles Koreatown a few years ago and it was pretty lame. A lot of the women were 30+. I saw only one other non-Korean guy in the whole club.

Quote: (03-03-2014 03:14 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Korean women are my achilles heel (I'm Chinese American).

What kind of game works best on these girls? What kind of game are these korean american guys running?

A lot of Korean guys are ballers - they always pay for the woman...all of the time. If you're with an American woman, after a few dates she might start paying for stuff. With Koreans, the men always pay. I know of Korean guy who took his gf to Vegas, and he paid for a few of her friends too.

I've banged a few Korean-American women from online, but I've never got anywhere with Korean FOBs.