rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Test of Your Game ( Compliance )

How good is your game? Heartiste has written about the importance of farting in her presence as a form of compliance testing and as a way of showing her that you don't give a fuck.

If you can do that kind of thing, you are pretty much golden. The next step, if hasn't happened already, would be having her buy you shit and give you presents such as ipads, cars, her friends to for you to fuck, etc.

I think that you could probably tell if you've got a girl wrapped around you finger if you can successfully get away doing things like the following (if you are a newbie to the game, then it's probably not a good idea to try any of these yet):

Making her wait for you and her not complaining.

Making her side with you instead of her friends.

While she's giving you head, you say something like "Oh yeah, suck my weiner" and she continues or gets more into it instead of stopping and giving you shit for saying "weiner." Same thing with "splooge".. if you are about to cum and you say "Oh yeah, I'm going to splooge!" Or any kind of purile thing like this.

Throwing in some beta thing in your game every once in while to test her.

Embarrassing her in public

Lock her out of the house while she's naked

Flush the toilet while she's in the shower

etc.

Personal favorite.
Smack her in the face with the condom after sex.

I need to focus more on securing gifts from girls though... that's a weak point of mine for sure.

The gifts thing is definitely great. Little stuff like having her buy you food and bringing it to you. At the moment I've somehow contrived the idea into a girl that I banged a few months ago she should buy us tickets to a hockey game. And these are like $100 a piece minimum. She wants to do it and has no expectation i will pay for them.

Gaining compliance with women is the same as in sales. Start by getting your customer (women) to do small favors for you and get them to make small agreements to your statements.

For women, I always ask them to pick up a specific type of gum or toothpaste on their way to see me. It's to build compliance, and leads the way to asking for bigger gifts down the road.

Some other requests I do to build compliance are taking off shoes (mandatory) when entering my house, lighting the candle for me, getting me a beer from the fridge, doing my laundry, etc...

The more compliance you can get, the easier it is to close the deal. And after lots of compliance they turn to be dependent on you.

Quote:Quote:

Didn't get this - explain please. Will the pipes overflow or something?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Dominance over a woman is achieved during sex. Choking her, slapping her, and grabbing her hair violently does the job, along with manhandling her like a doll into whatever position you want (favorite position is when you have her doggy-style and you grab her hair which forces her to arch her back). This is what establishes compliance and subservience. One you control her in the bedroom. you will control her during the relationship.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Quote: (03-02-2014 04:18 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Didn't get this - explain please. Will the pipes overflow or something?

In some places it makes the shower water either go real cold or real hot.

Relevant: http://www.rooshv.com/the-dick-move

My main chick knows that I am moving to Sweden in a few weeks and giving me money for my expenses although my company is paying for everything.

Game tight here my friend.

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:37 PM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

My main chick knows that I am moving to Sweden in a few weeks and giving me money for my expenses although my company is paying for everything.

Do you know Swedish or do you only need English?

Quote: (03-02-2014 04:00 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:37 PM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

Do you know Swedish or do you only need English?

I don't speak Swedish and didn't need it when I visited last Oct. Every Swede I have met spoke damn good English.

Quote: (03-02-2014 02:43 AM)Jestx Wrote:  

The gifts thing is definitely great. Little stuff like having her buy you food and bringing it to you. At the moment I've somehow contrived the idea into a girl that I banged a few months ago she should buy us tickets to a hockey game. And these are like $100 a piece minimum. She wants to do it and has no expectation i will pay for them.

I do that all the time

I tell them to cook breakfast, depending if I let them stay the night. But my real test of compliance is to dress the way I want them to. If they don't want to, I simply next. Girls want to be led anyway, in and out of the bedroom.

My compliance test is to not use a condom. Ever. Putting it inside a bitch unwrapped can really be a battle of wills! I remember one time we were fighting for about 10 hours. But at 10AM she finally caved.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

lol you said splooge.

Quote: (03-03-2014 07:47 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

My compliance test is to not use a condom. Ever. Putting it inside a bitch unwrapped can really be a battle of wills! I remember one time we were fighting for about 10 hours. But at 10AM she finally caved.

I do the opposite of this with girls who I've been dating for a while. They want to do it without a condom, I want to do it with. Sorry, I don't trust girls to be on top of their birth control and I'd rather have that extra barrier to having a kid I didn't plan. I can't wait for Vasalgel.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (03-03-2014 08:13 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I do the opposite of this with girls who I've been dating for a while. They want to do it without a condom, I want to do it with. Sorry, I don't trust girls to be on top of their birth control and I'd rather have that extra barrier to having a kid I didn't plan. I can't wait for Vasalgel.

I'm generally a bit on the disgusting side

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (03-03-2014 08:13 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2014 07:47 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

I used to have the same problem where I didn't want to splooge inside a girl because I don't trust her. So, with my current girl, the big compliance test was me splooging on her. The first few times she hated it and would protest it "no no no no!" right before I would splooge. Now, I splooge on her every time. Everywhere.

Quote: (03-03-2014 07:36 PM)horn Wrote:  

I tell them to cook breakfast, depending if I let them stay the night. But my real test of compliance is to dress the way I want them to. If they don't want to, I simply next. Girls want to be led anyway, in and out of the bedroom.

I use that on the first date.

I forgot where I got it from but I tell them:

"dress cute so we match [Image: wink.gif]"

kinda cheesy but seems to work.

They always seem to step it up a bit.

But even if they do look good, i still give them shit and jokingly with a smirk say "i thought i said to dress cute" usually get that playful punch to the arm and a "you're such a jerk"

I get lots of small gifts like food bought and delivered for me, or if we're at the store and she's getting stuff I grab some things I want/need and she says not a word about paying for them. But, I have yet to receive the big ticket item. Dropped a few hints and she said something like she would only buy such a big ticket item for someone she's been with for a long time.

Any advice on how to move forward with that?

The true test of you game is to see how well it is integrated into your overall lifestyle, also your ability to get women ANYWHERE not just bars/clubs.

There's a difference between the guy that has to go out to bars/clubs to try and meet chicks vs. the dude who can meet chicks throughout his day in different places.

Also your ability to actually keep the chick is important too.