rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot Russian girl wants to find job in the UK ¿any advice/recommendation?

Hi guys!I have a female fríend that wants to and work to the UK (he's got a decent advance level),and if possible,after that get a better position in a company (special someting related to hotels)

any advice? one thing that plays in her favor is that she's incredible hot (brunette,1.80 blue eyes) and good education(university)

Believe it or not,she's just a friend,i know her since we were babies and lot of times she helped me as a female versión of "wingman"haha

PS: This is a serious topic,she is not a bitch and she wont never do any kind of thing close to "gold diger" and all this stuff.She wants a normal job,period

Yes. Wife of Rich husband. Pays well, hours are good and the severance package is fantastic.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (02-28-2014 01:54 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Yes. Wife of Rich husband. Pays well, hours are good and the severance package is fantastic.

I have rewrite the post ¿what can u say now?

If she is in Moscow, salary-wise Moscow better than the UK, at least for most professionals, especially taking into account the language barrier, lack of local connections, education and experience.

The only reason for her to move to the UK is to get access to more men who are perhaps less demanding in relationships and less likely to cheat than her comrades in Russia. Which fits quite well with the role of the wife of a rich husband.

redacted .

Quote: (02-28-2014 02:02 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

If she is in Moscow, salary-wise Moscow better than the UK, at least for most professionals, especially taking into account the language barrier, lack of local connections, education and experience.

The only reason for her to move to the UK is to get access to more men who are perhaps less demanding in relationships and less likely to cheat than her comrades in Russia. Which fits quite well with the role of the wife of a rich husband.

there are some women that find disgusting the russian way of lie independently of that stuff u tell me about having accesss to more men..dont be such a twisted mind, there are more ways of seeing the world

Quote: (02-28-2014 02:13 PM)Statsi Wrote:  

Stripper, diamond dolls, Glasgow. If she is pretty and slim she'll walk into a job.

what do you mean with Glasgow?

Quote: (02-28-2014 02:00 PM)Petrosius Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2014 01:54 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Yes. Wife of Rich husband. Pays well, hours are good and the retirement package is fantastic.

I have rewrite the post ¿what can u say now?

Thanks, I updated my reply above. She doesn't have to be a gold digger wife, she can be taken care of and then treat her hotel job as a hobby when she eventually finds one as the pay is no longer a factor.

Being a good looking woman and not using those gifts is a waste of a blessing. If she find a man she can make happy her life will in turn be made enjoyable. Why a woman would want a corporation as a master instead of a man that loves them is beyond me.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (02-28-2014 01:51 PM)Petrosius Wrote:  

Hi guys!I have a female fríend that wants to and work to the UK (he's got a decent advance level),and if possible,after that get a better position in a company (special someting related to hotels)

any advice? one thing that plays in her favor is that she's incredible hot (brunette,1.80 blue eyes) and good education(university)

Believe it or not,she's just a friend,i know her since we were babies and lot of times she helped me as a female versión of "wingman"haha

PS: This is a serious topic,she is not a bitch and she wont never do any kind of thing close to "gold diger" and all this stuff.She wants a normal job,period

Women like that are dime a dozen in Russia! [Image: banana.gif] And there are not enough oligarchs for all of them to go around! And yes they want recognition they think they deserve but not getting in Russia!
She is not a "bitch" only in her natural environment ( Russia). You bring her to the west - she will become..well..you know yourself.

Whatever you do don't be a beta orbiter. You have known her a long time, you sure you don't want some of that hot ass? I hope you are doing this because you really want to and not some sort of white knighting thing where you think she turns around and says, "Petrosius I have loved you all my life." And it is happily ever after.

I know I may sound a bit jaded but the stuff I hear about women, makes me lucky I have not met some of them. But their motivations are generally about what they want. Some exceptions apply.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-28-2014 01:51 PM)Petrosius Wrote:  

Is that legally possible? I thought Russians neeeded visas to visit Europe,so a working visa would take a lot of work

"Go be fat on someone else's time."