rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl rubbing against you in clubs

Hey guys, so this happens to me several times every time when I go to a crowded night club. I'm dancing on the crowded dance floor, and sometimes when a girl walks by ( or group of girls walks by) and tries to squeeze through, she will brush her tits against my back. Previously I always assumed this was because the dance floor was packed and there was no space, but now I'm beginning to think its kind of an indicator of her interest, because some girls will cover their chest with their hands when they move through the crowd.

Can any guys shed some experience on this, as well as a good way to approach in this situation if it is in fact an IOI?

Thanks.

"Damn slow down girl, I just met you" (smile)

"Can't smash your tits into me without telling me your name"

Or

Grab her wrist/arm LIGHTLY, pull her to you and whisper one of those lines into her ear.

Quote: (02-27-2014 07:49 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"Damn slow down girl, I just met you" (smile)

"Can't smash your tits into me without telling me your name"

Or

Grab her wrist/arm LIGHTLY, pull her to you and whisper one of those lines into her ear.

For sure, I'll have to try that out next time. Do you find that girls who do the tit brush thing are more receptive than other girls in the club?

yes it means shes interested.

She's interested. Initiate. In fact, initiate any girl you are interested in, but learn to read people within the first 3-5mins of the interaction. Is she available or not? If not, eject, before you spend too much time on her, and end up with only your dick in your hands by the end of the night.

Cheers

If someone touches my leg or chest in a bar I drop something like "I usually charge extra for that"

I like McQueen's for a club though, they're aggressive/dominant and that matters more in that environment than dry wit.

Quote: (02-27-2014 07:45 PM)edtf Wrote:  

Hey guys, so this happens to me several times every time when I go to a crowded night club. I'm dancing on the crowded dance floor, and sometimes when a girl walks by ( or group of girls walks by) and tries to squeeze through, she will brush her tits against my back. Previously I always assumed this was because the dance floor was packed and there was no space, but now I'm beginning to think its kind of an indicator of her interest, because some girls will cover their chest with their hands when they move through the crowd.

Can any guys shed some experience on this, as well as a good way to approach in this situation if it is in fact an IOI?

Thanks.

Grab the back of her neck like a man, face her towards your gaze and reap.

Confidence level..

you in a few years.