rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ronan Farrow: Gay or Just Annoyingly Effeminate?

I have no problem when gay guys act like gay guys. But it really, really gets under my skin when straight men mince around and talk in "college girl" voices (I can't quite figure out why this bothers me so much.)

So I was pretty surprised that Ronan Farrow came off this way. From his smart-ass Tweets, he gave the impression as someone who was kind of tough. That impression was completely undone once he opened his mouth on TV.

Did anyone else see this? Is he in the closet or is this just an affectation of guys his age (26)? Whatever the case, he's annoying as hell and I don't think has the gravitas to keep an audience's interest. Judge for yourselves. This is his opening segment:

TODAY show appearance:

No me gusta.

Does not sound like a girl. Just sounds gay.

Wald

He came off as kind of annoying on the Daily Show, but with the kind of resume he has, who the fuck am I to talk.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Generational change...I guess he sounds normal to millennials, a pussy to any male over 35 (or with free T over 600).

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:07 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Generational change...I guess he sounds normal to millennials, a pussy to any male over 35 (or with free T over 600).

I'm a millenial. To me he sounds gay. I think no vocal fry should come out of any guy.

That being said - I do not speak for all millennials.

Wald

Just another Ivy League Liberal who's never needed to man up because of his über-privileged background.

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:15 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:07 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

I'm a millenial. To me he sounds gay. I think no vocal fry should come out of any guy.

That being said - I do not speak for all millennials.

Wald

Yeah, I wasn't really speaking about men on this forum, but the majority of the plebs.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:22 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Yeah, I wasn't really speaking about men on this forum, but the majority of the plebs.

Point taken.

Wald

I just see a rich child of privilege raised to be ashamed of his masculinity and to always put a woman first. That section at 0:22 where he's 'so excited you're joining me' is embarrassing pandering, but this is what Millenials are turning journalism into.

I didn't know MSNBC was still a network ? Do americans still watch that shit ? Last I saw their top rated show was getting around 600k viewers a night last year

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Farrow typifies a sort of man that I see everywhere in upscale scenes in Los Angeles. Upper middle class, moderately to highly attractive in a non-threatening way, always in mixed groups. You'll see him out at night with a bunch of girls and maybe a couple guys, arguing back and forth about what bar to hit next, gossiping about some absent friend, and then at brunch with the same group the next day. He gets laid by osmosis and exposure through his social circle, but he'd be helpless to bang strange 90% of the time. He's the safe option for when one of the girls in his crew is drunk, high, horny and lonely enough. He may have gone to some local private school, and his social circle is based around that, mostly.

The ratio of the talent this sort of man bangs to his masculinity is obscenely high, lol.

At least Frank's not alive to see this.

Google is your friend: Ronan 'has dated both men and women - but he refuses to label himself gay, straight or bisexual'

Quote: (02-27-2014 11:50 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Google is your friend: Ronan 'has dated both men and women - but he refuses to label himself gay, straight or bisexual'

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:05 PM)Soma Wrote:  

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

[Image: mia-farrow-frank-sinatra-son-ronan-farrow.jpg]

[Image: Sinatra-2331883.jpg]

[Image: ronan-farrow-popsugar.jpg]

[Image: 2BW-sinatra-farrow-allen.jpg]

It's a real head scratcher, isn't it?

I just can't stand his incredibly lame attempts at humor. He probably figures that someone as young as he is won't be able to be taken seriously if he is too serious, and that he must affect some degree of youthful irreverence to be accepted. But really it just comes off as very poorly executed and inauthentic.

Also, what a waste of a profoundly gifted mind. Dude graduated college at 15 and has incredible connections and access to wealth, but instead of curing cancer or fighting global poverty, he'd rather just be famous and join the ranks of inane bobbleheads on partisan cable news.

Also I think he's gay.

I would not know that this person existed had it not been for someone saying Woody Allen raped them last month.

HAHA Ronan dude is gay.

They don't look like us normal folk...

His look is too clean
The shoulders (video of him in the suit via Today show, he is a lean guy but has bolt on shoulders for no reason)
Femmish body language and mannerisms
Spacing of the eyes

Like I am saying that gay folks, both men and women, have weird body compositions that aren't normal. Its hard for us hetro dudes to spot it because most gay dudes like to present themselves in a overly aesthetic manner, basically they always like to look "handsome". But, if you look at it for what it is its not the same high status looks that gets girls wet. The best contrast from the video is Carson Daily on that set, as he is clean cut handsome too, but he don't look like a alien like Ronan does. Also, when I am saying weird body compositions, I am saying things such as: overly stacked shoulders for men, and 100% deep diving lesbos whom ain't butch of shit have really big eyes with huge spacing. Nature knows what its doing, they all have weird bat signals hard wired into them both on a mental and physical to let other gays know what is up.

Verdict: Dude is a fag

Here is another clear cut example:
[Image: russell-westbrook.jpg]
Russell Westbrook looks like a fag.. like literally he has the body composition of one, so its only a matter of time until homeboy is outed. Apologies to any OKC fans on the board, just calling it like it is.

What are "bolt on shoulders" ?

This guy is clearly Frank Sinatra's son.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this. A child could see this. I don't usually say this kind of thing, but it's so obvious here that he looks NOTHING like Woody Allen, and a lot like what would happen if Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow had baby.

Quote: (02-28-2014 02:27 AM)soup Wrote:  

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this. A child could see this. I don't usually say this kind of thing, but it's so obvious here that he looks NOTHING like Woody Allen, and a lot like what would happen if Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow had baby.

"Bolt on" shoulders are out of proportion to the rest of the body and frame. If somebody is jacked you can forgive it, but for lean guys its easy to spot because it means your shoulder frame is way larger then intended and thus a genetic deposition.

Homos have a higher baseline of testosterone then hetro-males and will have larger shoulder frames, more structured jaws, and facial features out of wack.

Quote: (02-28-2014 02:38 AM)kosko Wrote:  

"Bolt on" shoulders are out of proportion to the rest of the body and frame. If somebody is jacked you can forgive it, but for lean guys its easy to spot because it means your shoulder frame is way larger then intended and thus a genetic deposition.

Homos have a higher baseline of testosterone then hetro-males and will have larger shoulder frames, more structured jaws, and facial features out of wack.

Still confused about what you mean. Can you post some examples? Thanks.

Relevant. I've always thought gay men had fuller, more feminine lips as well (compare the pictures of Ronan to Frank Sinatra and Woody Allen, Ronan's are much fuller), the pictures from the study in the linked article confirm that.

Quote: (02-28-2014 03:12 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Relevant. I've always thought gay men had fuller, more feminine lips as well (compare the pictures of Ronan to Frank Sinatra and Woody Allen, Ronan's are much fuller), the pictures from the study in the linked article confirm that.

By this logic, most black guys would be gay compared to whites.

Quote: (02-28-2014 03:16 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2014 03:12 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

By this logic, most black guys would be gay compared to whites.

Well no because you would never compare the ethnic facial composition of a dude from Uganada with a dude from France.

By your logic no Asian dudes would be gay then....

Here is another example:

Here is Russell Westrbook, Kevin Durrant, and Rondo (effeminate NBA player.. he's married though.. but dude has always been suspect)

[Image: 131001154242-russell-westbrook-kevin-dur...ge-cut.jpg]

Look at the chin and lip composition of the two compared to Durrant. This is the type of weird shit that I am getting at, but its hard to notice if its something you don't know to see. The only reason I can spot it clearly is because I had to research it back in the day. So now when shit looks off you kind of just connect the dots and its easy to see it for what it is. If dude looks like a alien, acts like a femme and/or is over the aesthetically and cropped chances are he is a homo/bi.

Gays basically look like aliens.