rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD's Jeffy Allen Responds to Jezebel "Rape Van Pickup Artist" Controversy

For those that don't know, pick-up artist Jeffy Allen had two viral Jezebel articles written about him a year ago. He's finally responded, and it's brilliant.

From: http://www.rsdnation.com/jlaix/blog/rape...kup-artist

Still watching it, but the video is amazing. Worth seeing in full.

Quote:Jeffy Allen Wrote:

So there you have it.. the take home lesson for you?

FULL DISCONNECT from mainstream groupthink.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Brilliant takedown by Jeffy, well worth watching.

45 minutes. TL;DW

These guys are weak and make themselves targets. Even fat feminist can smell it and go in for the kill. I highly doubt these articles would've been viral had they been written about Joe Rogan.

Jeffry has horrible body language and wreaks of insecurity. He doesn't project his voice, fidgets, crosses his legs like girl while standing, keeps folding his right arm over his belly, picks at beard. These guys are a beta in a room full of omegas. I guess there has to be stepping stones though. A fresh out of boot camp soldier doesn't just walk into Delta training. Much must be accomplished prior.

I'm guessing a heavy hitter like fisto or emech wouldn't be able to keep that crowds attention. Too much too soon. I have been wondering if there's a market for the more experienced target audience?

edit- I can't fucking stand poor speakers. If you're gonna get up in front of a class, at least have the professional courtesy to have your shit together. Jeffry stammers in the first 30 seconds. I would have got up and walked out, as I've done before.

45 min is way too long for a response. You need sound bites and catch phrases sadly.

I love how he tries to portray Tyler as a martyr to Neal Strauss. Tyler INVENTED aggressive AMOGing and did it to Neal, he can hardly complain that a skillful "Writer's AMOG" (writing you up in a negative light) carried more sting, when he is the one that STARTED the shit in the first place. Appropriate respect to Tyler and the great contributions of the RSD community, but you don't get to start a fight AND be a martyr about the results. If you've got a method that involves tooling people, you can't complain when a stronger, smarter adversary tools you back a hundred times as bad.

That's kind of why this "Karma" concept is such a revelation to this guy, his guru never stressed that actions have their consequences.

Watched the first 8 minutes. Guy is a mess. Meltdown?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Jeffy is hilarious.

Guys pay to go to these talks?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

From the title it looks like a free one, but you can bet they upsell like crazy.

Guy's a loser. Don't care, won't watch.

Quote: (02-27-2014 05:52 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Guy's a loser. Don't care, won't watch.

Always a turnaround. Think that way. I had the rare exception of working with US Army 'train the trainers'. Super Instructors. Best of the best. Krauser, Kenny, Jeffy, and these dudes deserve a chance. I can give it. Stop faking and learn for the big win.

Alright, TL;DR version...

The biggest effect mainstream hate had on Jeffy's life was freeing him from the need for social approval, and causing him to reflect on the karma he was putting out.

I realize it's a long video. At 22 in he talks about the show Girls, and the controversy between Jezebel and Lena Dunham.

I'm surprised you guys dislike his speaking style. It seems very natural to me.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (02-27-2014 01:49 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

45 minutes. TL;DW

These guys are weak and make themselves targets. Even fat feminist can smell it and go in for the kill. I highly doubt these articles would've been viral had they been written about Joe Rogan.

Jeffry has horrible body language and wreaks of insecurity. He doesn't project his voice, fidgets, crosses his legs like girl while standing, keeps folding his right arm over his belly, picks at beard. These guys are a beta in a room full of omegas. I guess there has to be stepping stones though. A fresh out of boot camp soldier doesn't just walk into Delta training. Much must be accomplished prior.

I'm guessing a heavy hitter like fisto or emech wouldn't be able to keep that crowds attention. Too much too soon. I have been wondering if there's a market for the more experienced target audience?

edit- I can't fucking stand poor speakers. If you're gonna get up in front of a class, at least have the professional courtesy to have your shit together. Jeffry stammers in the first 30 seconds. I would have got up and walked out, as I've done before.

This isn't PUA Hate.

45 minute response? Fuck that.

Better response to a hit piece from Jizzabel;

[Image: tr-laughing.jpg]

I won't claim to be a better speaker than this man - but his constant imbolalia - "uh", "um", "and so", "so um", kept distracting me.

His audience seem receptive enough, so I'm surprised he didn't stop doing that sooner.

Wald

I thought he was a fine speaker; I do question why he'd take so much time it what was a I guess some kind of pickup workshop or class to discuss this.

More importantly, I did not think his own defense of his behavior made him seem like a very good person. Shooting women you've slept with with nerf guns, spraying them with a hose to chase them out of your house, going out of your way to attack them with various epithets either because there is a small chance it might lure them back or just to fuck with them--that shit ain't normal.

I know some guys that get successful with women later in life may go through a crazy/angry period. Fine, fuck them and don't call them back. But chasing them out of your house with a hose after sex? I don't sleep with people I don't at least sort of like.

That's some Tucker Max shit right there, except Tucker did that stuff as a raging drunk 24-year-old law student, not a grown man representing a company with a reputation in the field of man/woman relations. I'm not saying he is a terrible person, but in a video that was intended to be a response/rebuttal/defense, he didn't come across all that well.

Quote: (02-27-2014 05:39 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

From the title it looks like a free one, but you can bet they upsell like crazy.

I've been to a couple of their free tours (they do them in every city they visit to do their bootcamp's and hotseats), both instructors (neither of them Jeffy) talked for three hours and the last 30-45 mins were all about upselling their hotseats. For three hours of free public speaking almost completely off the cuff, the quality is very high. The point of the free tours isn't to teach game like a workshop, but share stories, take questions and in general just shoot the shit (and sell more hotseat places of course), so Jeffy spending 45 minutes responding to the Jezebel shit makes sense considering what the tours are all about.

Quote: (02-28-2014 12:12 AM)Ryre Wrote:  

I thought he was a fine speaker; I do question why he'd take so much time it what was a I guess some kind of pickup workshop or class to discuss this.

More importantly, I did not think his own defense of his behavior made him seem like a very good person. Shooting women you've slept with with nerf guns, spraying them with a hose to chase them out of your house, going out of your way to attack them with various epithets either because there is a small chance it might lure them back or just to fuck with them--that shit ain't normal.

I know some guys that get successful with women later in life may go through a crazy/angry period. Fine, fuck them and don't call them back. But chasing them out of your house with a hose after sex? I don't sleep with people I don't at least sort of like.

That's some Tucker Max shit right there, except Tucker did that stuff as a raging drunk 24-year-old law student, not a grown man representing a company with a reputation in the field of man/woman relations. I'm not saying he is a terrible person, but in a video that was intended to be a response/rebuttal/defense, he didn't come across all that well.

Jeffy is a dude with serious demons and a super fucked childhood, he wrote a book about it all a while back. The bizarre shit he does probably stems from that upbringing.

Quote: (02-28-2014 12:12 AM)Ryre Wrote:  

RSD pioneered a lot of REALLY over the top style stuff for a while. A lot of their practitioners have gone too far a time or too. They've also done a lot of that asshole stuff because it was WORKING. Kind of hard to find that line when you just discovered everything you've been told your entire life is a lie.

You know, I just read the Jezebel article (Trigger Warning: Jezebel.com link) about the "Rape Van" comment. What happened: Some Jezebel-chick flakes on him at the last minute and he loses his frame and gets angry at her.

Return of Kings recently had an article on the importance of men controlling their emotions around women.

His speech seemed well calibrated to his audience.

Many of those guys have never approached a girl and some of them are virgins.

By "stammering" and "making mistakes" you actually build rapport with the audience as they aren't as intimidated by you.

I watched about 25 minutes or so of the video. Overall his points were good. I remember when the Jezebel story dropped and it was interesting to hear how the story impacted his life.

Like most cases of really bad PR, it didn't have much of an effect at all. That's why when the shit storm hits you just weather it and move on.

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:09 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Always a turnaround. Think that way. I had the rare exception of working with US Army 'train the trainers'. Super Instructors. Best of the best. Krauser, Kenny, Jeffy, and these dudes deserve a chance. I can give it. Stop faking and learn for the big win.

You seem obsessed with these guys, especially with krauser.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33175-...#pid656765
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33175-...#pid656787
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33175-...#pid656817
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33175-...#pid656845
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33175-...#pid656854
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33175-...#pid657331

You've become really salty. I'm not sure what's going on, as you used to be one of the cooler posters. Surely I'm not the only one who's noticed a change over the past several weeks.

Forum burnout? Maybe life isn't going quite right? I dunno man...Post a thread or reach out. Lots of guys are happy to help.

Back when the forum was 'pure'. Now it's full of commercial spam. Seems everyone is selling a brand now, and has a 'say'. If so, then perhaps Mike I need to bail. Reminisce on the old days and move on. Goddamn, if PUA's are accepted here like Krauser, then I've been duped this whole time. My bad for being a fucking idiot. Was here to help men be better men.

Quote:Quote:

Back when the forum was 'pure'

Ah yes..The Dash era...I remember it like it was yesterday

Quote: (02-28-2014 09:09 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Back when the forum was 'pure'

Ah yes..The Dash era...I remember it like it was yesterday

Yeah, I miss the good ole days. I remember Mixx getting raped by a bachelorette party. We haven't had a good rape story since. Damn you commercial PUA's.

Ali, you need to get back to work. I think having two years off of work is screwing with you. I'm still waiting on the screenplay, the bootcamp and the cook book you were planning on releasing.

What's with the krauser hate? You lumped him into the same category as Kenny (I'm assuming we are talking about the black possibly retarded dude) Have you actually read his blog?