rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

decisions decisions

decisions decisions

having a poker game tonight. i already told this one girl who i have already banged that she could come over and do a sleep over like she wants. She isnt the highest quality chick in the world (a bit racist, bracees, had a dirty butthole when i tried anal with her) but as they say pussy is pussy and she is really fit and tight. she also plays poker.

i have girl coming over to play poker that i am trying to bang. Would it be a bad idea if i invited over Dag (dirty ass girl)? i am leaning towards yes horrible idea. But a side of me thinks it could make them want me more. the girl i havnt banged yet is higher quality in my opinion. Seems like the type of girl with a clean butthole

decisions decisions

Sounds like a good idea if you can make them both jealous and compete for you attention/dick. Just don't do drilling any dirty buttholes (shudder)

decisions decisions

The man clearly loves his anal! I'd invite them both over, you never want to dismiss a guarantee, plus if the girl is dirty/trashy she won't care if you end up banging another girl that night.

Btw, what is this "notches-2" business, is that on the year already? If so, good job!