rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brainwash - Red Pill Norwegian Show

Brainwash - Red Pill Norwegian Show

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1xv...deo=xp0tg8

This isn't a new show (from 2010?) but I hadn't watched it in a while so I went back. It brought a tear to my eye because I don't think there will be another show like this one. It discusses controversial topics like race, gender, sex and poses questions to two groups of people. The first group are blue pill Norwegian sociologists who spout a bunch of bullshit. He takes their responses to western scientists who call them out on their bullshit, and returns to Norway to show them their answers. Usually each episode ends up with the sociologists squirming in their chairs unable to address the issue, or saying that they are "not interested" in the science.

Gender Equality Paradox, Sex and Nature vs. Nurture are three episodes that are somewhat related to this board. I'd start off with episode one. I'd like to hear your thoughts.