rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attention Whoring: Some Talentless Female Comedian/Sociopath and Her Dying Dad

I found this today on the CBC, front page, nonetheless. Of course, it's made out to be a noble act full of "realness" ('reporter' is a 20-something women...), but to me it's beyond appalling.

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunit...death.html

Basically, a no-name 30+ comedian decides to update minute-by-minute her father's demise on twitter. Of course, her twitter feed blows up, with lots of people telling her how great it is. This is especially true for the click-bait pictures of her mother and father, and shots of her dad with a respirator, who clearly doesn't know what's going on, except that he's dying of inoperable cancer.

Observe how her hair though is perfect, and she has a big smile on her face EVENTHOUGH HER FATHER IS DYING OF INOPERABLE CANCER.

It's a sad day for us all when this is how people have to act to get attention, and no one calls it out for what it is. Should I be shocked by this behaviour by people these days? No, I shouldn't. This is where people are at these days apparently.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Everything is fodder for "making media" and furthering one's career, it seems.

Doug Stanhope can now openly talk about his mother's death. She was terminal and they threw a suicide party.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine