rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thank you game, thank you Manosphere

This week I’m fully coming back to the game from a little over a year of being in a LTR, not just any relationship, but this is a girl who moved into my apartment for about 7 months. Reason being: she is European, we never really knew what was going on with her work visa and she frequently had to make trips back to Europe to extend her stay. Keeping an apartment here in NYC proved way too expensive and I said she could just stay with me during her time stateside.

She got her visa about two months ago and thats when I started questioning the cost/benfits of living together. First off: she is physical perfection from my standpoint. Absolutely perfect body...has done some modeling in NY and Paris, perfect face, wears the slightest makeup and looks great even good waking up first thing in the morning. Touching her curves never got old and blowjobs were almost too common. A lot of guys dreams for sure. If you asked the pre-game-educated-me if I would have been capable of this three years ago I would have never thought it possible and would have given the world to make it happen.

We were acting like we were married the entire time she lived with me but I still practiced game...she thought it was funny (and was turned on) when she would see girls at bars fawning over me when I made a couple of smooth observations and demonstrated unshakable confidence. I never stopped reading Roissy, Roosh and Rollo and got excited when I heard that Krauser was releasing a new book. But our relationship was so easy, carefree and satisfying that I never had a strong enough urge to run off and bang something new (although I did fuck a co-worker in a bathroom at work, and had three ONS when she was away), when she was around I was happy and my nuts were always on empty.

Then I took a trip alone...to the Amazon rainforest in Peru (mini Lima datasheet forthcoming) where there was not much else to do except enjoy deep nature, meditate and reflect on where I am in life and where I want to go. With help from a shaman and a little ayahuasca medicine, I had a beautiful vision of the situation. In the vision, all girls in my life, including my LTR, past conquests, bar sluts, careerist beasts, and everything in between, were represented by a little care-free girl playing in a field. At her happiest she cared nothing about problems in the world, storms brewing in the distance, or dangers in the forest. But she needed something to be happy, she needed to know that a man was always there ready to protect and guide her or else she would succumb to fear.

I told my LTR about this vision in all seriousness and she completely understood, said that she felt so content and happy around me because I provided a sense of security. My response was that at 31 years old, I am not ready to give so much of my energy to another person, I’m not yet where I want to be.

The trip also gave me a taste of true independence that I have not felt in over a year. This feeling allowed my mind to formulate how I want to develop in the next few years. Things I want to improve upon, projects I want to accomplish, talents I want to develop, and goals I need to reach. Thank you manosphere again for showcasing what is truly important in a mans life.

These things will not be possible while trapped in the shackles of an LTR. Sure, at some points, I will miss having her perfect warm body with me in bed, or the home cooked meals and massages, but these sacrifices will be paltry compared to the improvements that will surely come with the time and freedom to do as I please.

So back to the game it is. And thank the lord for all of the education on game available in this community. It allowed me to get my ‘perfect 10’ invested in me in a LTR and more importantly...it gave me the strength to let her go.

I am excited, thankful for the learning experiences from the entire ‘manosphere’--through it we are on the cusp of soaking in knowledge of a much needed masculine revolution. I can’t wait to contribute to the forum and make the best of this. Watch out NYC, my cock is back in action.

Welcome back. What was the occasion for the trip to the Amazon? Sounds wild.

Quote: (02-26-2014 03:00 PM)Dom Torres Wrote:  

Went because it was time to get some thinking done. At a sort of crossroads now and I don't want to fuck anything up in my thirties.

And the ayahuasca trip is highly highly recommended if you want to do some serious introspection. But do it right. PM me if anyone wants a real deal recommendation close to Iquitos, Peru.

Quote: (02-26-2014 04:47 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Went because it was time to get some thinking done. At a sort of crossroads now and I don't want to fuck anything up in my thirties.

And the ayahuasca trip is highly highly recommended if you want to do some serious introspection. But do it right. PM me if anyone wants a real deal recommendation close to Iquitos, Peru.

Thanks for posting about ayahuasca. My ROK article in 1-2 weeks is going to deal with this powerful medicine.

Sound like you had an awesome experience. Thank you for sharing.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (02-26-2014 08:24 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2014 04:47 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Thanks for posting about ayahuasca. My ROK article in 1-2 weeks is going to deal with this powerful medicine.

Sound like you had an awesome experience. Thank you for sharing.

Yessir. It is powerful medicine and should be viewed as such. Not some recreational shit that you can just have some fun with. Another guy who was with me during the ceremony went to absolute war with himself and was shell-shocked for two days after. It really brings out your true self, good and the bad, no escaping from that.

Looking forward to your article, you are always putting out some very thought provoking words.

I recently saw this video on dan hardy's experience with Ayahuasca

He also talked about it on Joe Rogans podcast. Seems pretty cool but the thing is ive only tried weed in the past and I think jumping into something like this would be too great of a step. Whats your opinion on that? Also congratulations on your recent improvements and success.

^Listen to episode with Aubrey Marcus. It was a while back, I think it's this episode: http://vimeo.com/34009521

Couldn't find a clip of just him going over his first trip.

Here's a clip about his Ayahuasca experience though:

Quote: (02-26-2014 01:34 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

So back to the game it is. And thank the lord for all of the education on game available in this community. It allowed me to get my ‘perfect 10’ invested in me in a LTR and more importantly...it gave me the strength to let her go.

I am excited, thankful for the learning experiences from the entire ‘manosphere’--through it we are on the cusp of soaking in knowledge of a much needed masculine revolution. I can’t wait to contribute to the forum and make the best of this. Watch out NYC, my cock is back in action.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Quote: (02-27-2014 12:10 AM)Jazzman92 Wrote:  

I recently saw this video on dan hardy's experience with Ayahuasca

Seems pretty cool but the thing is ive only tried weed in the past and I think jumping into something like this would be too great of a step. Whats your opinion on that?

If you are in a strong state of mind and don't have any psychological issues then I think ayahuasca is the most powerful way to explore yourself. I had never had any other experience with hallucinogenics before this and was glad to be in such a controlled environment with professionals. Any other way would just be stupid.

Do you have any experience with LSD, peyote or mushrooms? How does the ayahuasca trip compare?

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

Quote: (03-06-2014 07:37 PM)Aziz Nuts Wrote:  

Do you have any experience with LSD, peyote or mushrooms? How does the ayahuasca trip compare?

I have not tried any other hallucinogens…this afternoon runsomagic published a perfect introductory piece on ayahuasca over at Return of Kings. Check that out.

As for my experience…it was deeply personal and not something I would want to fully share with others.

Do not go into this looking for a fun trip…that’s what acid and mushroom users are usually looking for. Approach ayahuasca as the sacred and spiritual plant medicine that it is.

My strongest advice would be to follow the recommended diet for at least a week before the ceremony. And also prepare your mind for the experience.

Focus hard on how you want to explore yourself, in that way you can guide yourself where you want to go beforehand and let the ayahuasca take you there.

An interesting thing i noticed when looking through the guestbook there at the retreat was that all the people who used ayahuasca were over 30. And I wouldn’t recommend it to a young confused guy in their early 20s. You really need to know yourself before diving deep.

Imagine coming to the full realization that you really hate yourself. It would be fascinating seeing a typical American girl using ayahuasca: her made-up reality would be fucking shattered, every lie that she lived would come to life, torture her, shake her to her core, she would howl in fear, puke and shit her brains out, and lie there shaking in fear until it was over.

Most blue pill guys would do the same.

Again, pertaining to the title of this thread: thank manosphere for shedding light on our dark dark culture. During the ayahuasca visions, the most stand out and important lesson that was revealed was this: The only thing in life you have control over is your own mind. Keep it strong and keep it disciplined, that is the source of power.

Keep on reading this corner of the interweb.