rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you get eye fucked more when you're tired/pissed off/ or look like shit?

Been noticing a common trend day to day. Every time i get out of work looking and feeling like shit i get eye fucked more by either hired guns or cute girls. When i'm dressed to the nines i barely get looked at except older women. Anyone can relate to this? Share below...

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

I had a girl tell me the other day, "I don't talk to very good looking men." That was a first.

I see this a lot when I'm crashed out, especially if I am out in public. I feel like girls are trying to bring me up.

When I was coming down last week I had a girl I barely know trying to "fix me". I'm an intimidating guy. I think they just love my vulnerable side when it shows a little.

Nope, when i'm feeling good i get attention. When i feel like crap people (and women) avoid me like the plague.

Haven't noticed a difference as far as how I'm dressed. But I've noticed a difference in girls approaching me and eye-fucking me up to a day after I've had sex.

I wouldn't say it happens more, but there are times when I encounter interested women when A) Sick with snot running down my nose or B) Extremely sweaty and discombobulated after heavy workouts. Unfortunate really.

Nope

Yes.

Its cause when tired andnin a idgaf state you're not paying attention to her. So that alone makes you interesting

Quote: (02-25-2014 02:59 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

I had a girl tell me the other day, "I don't talk to very good looking men."

[Image: hFD086AFD]

I always think I look my best when I look tired/disheveled but those are the times people tell me I look tired or in the case of my last job I had this guy who always asked if I was burning the candle at both ends.

But I think I get eyefucked more, yea. Maybe it's because I look like shit though?

Quote: (02-25-2014 06:35 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2014 02:59 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

I had a girl tell me the other day, "I don't talk to very good looking men."

[Image: hFD086AFD]

Flip the gender and it's a great neg.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I get eye fucked and sometimes openly complimented by older women whenever I dress really nice. Not so when I wear sweatpants and a T-shirt.

And you don't think that the "eyefuck" is the thought of "wow what is the guys problem" or "ew he looks terrible look at the bags under his eyes"?
I love the confidence though ... +1

Quote: (02-25-2014 06:29 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Its cause when tired andnin a idgaf state you're not paying attention to her. So that alone makes you interesting

This.

I've gotten glances through both positive and negative moods.

Good night's sleep, good workout, nice hearty meal, feel like I can take on the world. Girls give off an excited glance.

or

Read the news, 2 flakes, outa work, just slugging through the evening. Girls give off a "hmm that feels different" glance.

Either way, you can't give a fuck. Whatever your mood, own it and stay centered. It's staying centered that makes women glance. The mood is just coloring.

Quote: (02-25-2014 04:45 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Nope, when i'm feeling good i get attention. When i feel like crap people (and women) avoid me like the plague.

I'm the same as this. When I feel great, it feels like girls are craning their necks to look, whereas whenever I feel a little off, it's almost like I'm invisible to women.

When I'm dressed well I get more attention from all women, but my mood has much more of an affect.

The only thing more powerful that I've experienced is having black eyes. Then I nearly always get laid.

I once picked up a ticket counter girl at the airport after being up all night drunk and reeking of karaoke bar cigarette smoke. Success may have been due to a don't-give-a-fuck proto-game vibe more than lack of hygiene, though.

I get noticed/commented/approached when I feel great and wear my aura of power radiance and masculine splendor.

When I am tired/pissed and angry people run off not to get in my way.

~Never Gets Eye-Fucked Crew~

Quote: (02-25-2014 11:41 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

And you don't think that the "eyefuck" is the thought of "wow what is the guys problem" or "ew he looks terrible look at the bags under his eyes"?
I love the confidence though ... +1

Look of disgust- quick once over, slight sneer at the corners of the mouth, eyes dart quickly away when eyes meet and closed off body language.

Look of attraction/desire- longer once over, small smile forming at the the corners of mouth, eyes meet (twinkling) and eye contact is held longer, body language is open and relaxed, also AI's are more common.

Been at both ends of the spectrum, lately i have been seeing the second one from these girls.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

Quote: (02-26-2014 11:01 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

~Never Gets Eye-Fucked Crew~

Yeah buddy! I never do that's why i'm asking you all about it cuz your're the resident expert here [Image: rolleyes.gif]

No

No, it happens to me less. I get eye-fucked/checked out when I am in a great mood, feeling chipper and happy.

I seem to get eye fucked when I pay no attention to people.

Also I always seem to meet girls when I am not at my best.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I think Roosh once remarked that men can look better when they have bags under their eyes. Whether it's a general rule, this is at least sometimes true. Some girls really do like boys with brains, and a man engaging himself intensely and at length with a complicated issue (attractive) can reveal itself in a look of sleeplessness.

Disheveled hair, especially in white boys, also evokes an air of the bedroom, waking up after a night of sex, not having combed one's hair yet.

Some of my best IOIs have been at my physical worst.

[Image: disheveled-funky-look-for-a-man.jpg]

[Image: bedhead-look.jpg]