rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

my horrible first meet/date with a colombiana

Folks am a little embarrassed to share this, but its all in a good learning experience and a laugh. I met this bogotana chick on NYE(she has been living in Toronto for 3 years), danced with her a bit, had a good vibe got her number. Well, the next day (Saturday) didn't want to stay home so decided to call her to see if she wanted to go out.... I did not care about waiting 3 days etc, but wanted to do something low key/chill etc. So, we make plans asks me to pick her friend up to who is meeting her man at the lounge. So we get there, all is ok,, conversation is good for the most part... I asked the typical normal questions one would normally ask about his date. However, I asked her about her age and she would not tell me (she is in her early 30s) I am 32 so no biggie.... I was sooo perplexed why she wouldn't tell me her age since every other woman told me theirs. Just odd.....

Anyhow, we are all chilling on the couch in a vip area of the lounge and she goes up to the washroom I assumed and doesn't come back for 15-20 minutes... I am talking to her friend and man and jokingly say man do I feel stupid waiting for her.... (I know I should've just took off) but didn't want to assume anything, maybe she was in the washroom literally... She comes back, with a drink in her hand (I'm thinking you cheap cunt, you could've bought a round) anyhow I ask her the inevitable why were you gone so long... she says to me RELAX and i'm dumbfounded... wasn't at all expecting that response... She then puts her drink down, says she is leaving, goes into the cab,wouldn't answer my exiting quesition why are you doing this... so, that was that...

I turn to her friend who is with her man and discuss.... Her friend says she was into me because she knows what type of guys she likes and hangs with.. so,, I'm assuming wasn't my looks... Then they tell me last week they went to a persian event, and she took off without telling her friend again and guy. So, she is displaying some odd behaviour. Now, I have run into some colomibanas who have some chemical imbalances, but I am so eager to find out the WHY... I talked to her friend today, still no answer to WHY she behaved like that. I sent her a text message asking the WHY... and deleted her number.

So, I am not sour about it b/c just met the broad. I am not sure if I did a few things wrong, I am assuming a lot of could've would've should've type of scenarios. Once I get to know the why then maybe I can find out what happened regarding her point of view.

However, to have a chick leave her friend and me has never happened like that. I am assuming of course she has some mental issues is she jealous, or weird... b/c her behaviour was indeed weird and odd this weekend and last. I am so eager to find out what her friend tells me was her reason for leaving. I don't really care, but for me its funny in a silly sorta way.

I am sure we all have horror stories, all I know is that if I have to wait more than 5 minutes for a chick I am outty, but would've took off if her friend didn't ride with us. No more group first dates for me, a simple coffee and thats it.

NO more colombianas??? I dunno, but to marry one hell no!! I have experienced and seen too many crazy and illogical colomibanas in my travels.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3131.html

I think she is 'Americanized.'

I have dated, and banged Colombianas for approx. 15 years. In those years, I must of banged a total of about 300 different Colombianas from ages 18 to 42. Out of those 300, I came extremely close to marrying 1, but never did. So, I consider myself an expert in their culture, local behavior and styles that come with the Colombian race, history, traditions and upbringing.

So, allow me to start off by saying: IT'S NOT ENTIRELY YOU, IT'S HER. You see, Colombianas, especially the beautiful ones, are very similar to cats: they are needy, moody, playful when happy, and are attracted to what they do not have (or someone else has)....that is until they have it, then they walk away from it like an old, used toy that no longer has any value. You, my friend, eventually became that coveted toy that no longer has any value to her.

If the girl was beautiful, and under 35, she is the typical attention whore with very little regard for anyone else's feelings. Who knows why she is so childish. She could have been raised by an uncle that molested her, or a mother that gave her everything her little heart desires until it ruined her for men in the future.

Now, the reason why she lost interest in you, since you are so dead set as to knowing the "WHY?", its simple: she found you attractive, but you were boring. Having a great conversation is not synonymous with having a good time. Do not confuse the 2, or you will see many nights like this when dealing with Colombianas.

Colombianas are all about 3 things when gaming them once they like you and find you attractive:

1. Dancing - If you are not out on the dance floor laughing it up and building sexual tension, she's bored and loses interest in you. Especially in a club or social venue. Can't dance? Google "salsa dance schools" in your area, and find a good school to teach you - DO THIS NOW!

2. Attention and playfulness - This is not to be confused with great conversation about current events and her family. Rather, compliments and sexual banter/playfulness that make her feel like a pretty princess that you want to bang.

3. Physical escalation - BE A MAN DAMN IT! Colombian culture is VERY macho. Colombian women expect (as much as they hate to admit), and respect a man who is in tune with his sexual needs and merges it with her needs for attention and playfulness.

So, you became incredibly needy and "creepy" when you pushed on the subject of her age. Who cares? As long as she is not jailbait where you will do prison time for fucking her, why insist in getting ger age? Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? No, it does not...who cares if she is 30, 33 or 27...does not change shit. So long as she does not look like she is under age and you risk a prison sentence. You may as well have insisted in getting the last 4 digits of her SSN too (yawn).

It was obvious that when she left you sitting for 20 minutes, she was just not into you, and by then, it was too late...the damage is done. Honestly, she would have respected you if you would have left and started dancing/flriting with another woman. At that point, you became a coveted toy that now, was hers, and somebody stole from her. You will get pussy now from one or the other now - congrats!

However, since you did not, no need to text her or her friends, and start asking "why?" and come out even more creepier than you already are in her eyes.

Would I ever marry a Colombian woman? NO - HELL NO! Would I continue to bang Colombian women? Hell yes! Play their game, until you get what you want, or are tired of her bullshit, then replace her with another fresh piece of Colombian ass, and repeat as many times as necessary.

In summary:

The more you "treat her like shit, and not give a crap" the more they go home crying as to why you don't like them...even the beautiful ones. You came off as the opposite. Needy, and boring. Not dissing you, just analyzing what you wrote.

Mixx

Thanks for the analysis.... I can see your points... I do dance, but it was after new years and was just not in the mood..... True I don't want to sound needy or creepy, I should just let some things go.

Lesson learned.

Yea I never ask a woman's age. They usually end up volunteering that shyt to me.

If she looks ripe, that's all I need to know. I don't even care about her name or where she's from. I only ask those so I can state apparent commonalities that we have between each other.

All I want to know is, when is she coming over to mine or when I am coming over to hers.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

MiXX, what is the essence of creepiness? I think you accurately diagnosed it in me in a prior post, and I just want to eliminate this from the way I act. Is it just a certain perceived neediness combined with forcing a situation/interaction? Although not relevant to this situation, it seems like being spontaneous and saying something is always better than thinking about what you're going to say for several minutes, and then delivering it.

Quote: (01-03-2011 11:57 AM)Menace Wrote:  

MiXX, what is the essence of creepiness? I think you accurately diagnosed it in me in a prior post, and I just want to eliminate this from the way I act. Is it just a certain perceived neediness combined with forcing a situation/interaction? Although not relevant to this situation, it seems like being spontaneous and saying something is always better than thinking about what you're going to say for several minutes, and then delivering it.

Since I do not remember which specific post you refer to (sorry, I do a lot of analysis on posts), I will stick to this one posted above.

The vibe a man puts out as creepy is really a mixture of fear/neediness/uncomfortable in his own skin.

In this case, the fact that you asked her a boring question like her age, and then got perplexed when you did not get your answer was the starting point. The creepiness oozed out when he started asking "WHY?" not just to her, but her friends too as to get approval of his self worth when she returned with drink in her hand 20 minutes later.

I personally, would have told her friends "I'm going to go have some fun with that girl over there, and point to someone who is hotter than her"......then watch her catch a temper tantrum as she truly sees what she lost. This is the psychology of women, as weird as that sounds.

I fuck-up on dates many times too, but I NEVER apologize or ask a girl why she does not like me, or is not hanging out with me or whatever. I move on, and analyze the scenario later so I do not repeat the mistake. Now, many times it will not be your fault at all, and its just the woman being an needy bitch who has her period and has decided to get her rocks off by toying with men for attention since she cannot fuck that night. So do not beat yourself up too much with "why?" anymore.

The next time a girl gets up and goes to the "bathroom", after 20 minutes, go find someone else (hotter than her) to rub in her face that is showing you a good time. 20 minutes is unacceptable, and very rude. No need to be polite to a woman who is flat out putting you at the bottom of her shoe. Have fun, and show her what she lost, that is what REALLY pisses women off, showing her you can do better.

Mixx

[quote='MiXX' pid='37969' dateline='1294076611']
The next time a girl gets up and goes to the "bathroom", after 20 minutes, go find someone else (hotter than her) to rub in her face that is showing you a good time. 20 minutes is unacceptable, and very rude. No need to be polite to a woman who is flat out putting you at the bottom of her shoe. Have fun, and show her what she lost, that is what REALLY pisses women off, showing her you can do better.

Mixx
[quote]
I concur strongly with this. 20 mins wait is very rude and the way we can we can filter this is by having punani ADD. If the punany cannot keep your attention for a certain period of time, flitter to another lizard like a butterfly.

I am trying to keep my activity levels high so that I have lots of prospects to work with.

I invited an Ethopian back to my place for some time this week. She was messing me about last year so I stopped responding to her but I am going for the closure.

If a woman pisses me off or wastes my time, I drop my gentleman-like posure and go for broke.

This involves in pushing (reaching for the lips AND/OR jeans whilst in an intimate environment) or making it very obvious that I want sex and I no longer want to hang out. This will result the woman in being forced to make a decision whether to step up or step off.

Also, make a play on her maturity levels. I told one recently "You are a grown ass woman why do you need to set a time limit on when you have sex with a man for?"

Most women will bend over backwards to prove they are mature. Often women claim that men are the immature ones so if you highlight immature behaviour on their side, you may be able to swing things in your favour.

*Damn, I'm sharing a lot of secrets, I should write a book and charge 19.95 for that shyt*

[/quote]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Gents you are all 100 % correct. Mixx you hit the nail on the head.... I was just in a chill out mood, her friend came with me in the car so didn't want to cause any problems by going to find other chicks.... I was never placed in a situation like this before. So, hopefully never will,, never ever!!! If I am, I'll know how to act.

I am of the notion when I go with my boys out, we all leave together unless one gets action then exceptions are made. So, I felt some sorta responsibility to stick around since I'm programmed like this.....had her friend not come with us, I would've been gone or pursued other women, but friend or no friend,,, next time I'm hitting on other gals....As for regarding the WHY she took off,,,is really stupid in my case YOU ARE ALL RIGHT... but from my point of view, leaving your friends just like that, and having learned about her previous behaviour like that opens up my curious nature in studying human rather female psychology etc... Hopefully folks can learn from my mistake(s) and grow.. I know I have, thanks MOMA and MIXX !!!

Yes,,, it is creepy now that I look at it, but also looks normal, why wouldn't a person tell their age because for me this has been the normal thing with all of the women I have seen and dated. But you are right,,, I should just move on and brush it off.....

Today, I am absorbing all of this education and it'll help... I know a club chick is usually a dead end, by the time the next saturday rolls around, most numbers will be deleted from my phone.... typical.

I must admit that I do lack the experience with colombianas.... I live in Toronto Canada, not a whole lot are here compared to Miami etc... Here there are a lot of European Italian women, middle eastern women who ooze that olive skin and curly hair look like a latina. So, I am used to operating like I'm dating these type of gals...

Back on topic,,, colombianas yes..... I will brush this off,,, get me a new one and treat 'em like shit.... cuz if you treat 'em good you're toast.

Quote: (01-03-2011 01:50 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

I must admit that I do lack the experience with colombianas.... I live in Toronto Canada, not a whole lot are here compared to Miami etc... Here there are a lot of European Italian women, middle eastern women who ooze that olive skin and curly hair look like a latina. So, I am used to operating like I'm dating these type of gals...

Back on topic,,, colombianas yes..... I will brush this off,,, get me a new one and treat 'em like shit.... cuz if you treat 'em good you're toast.

I've never actually linked an actual latina chick. Give me a shout and let's reach a latin event together. I'll try my hand with one or ten..I wonder if they are similar to black women? I've heard they have similar fiyah..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

[/quote]

I've never actually linked an actual latina chick. Give me a shout and let's reach a latin event together. I'll try my hand with one or ten..I wonder if they are similar to black women? I've heard they have similar fiyah..

[/quote]
You shall find out soon enough!!! [Image: wink.gif]

Also in Russian culture asking a lady a question about her age is considered rude (it is ok to ask a male about his age though). We do it exactly as Mixx said - she is either fuckable or not, and her physical age has nothing to do with it. And if it is really important for you to be able to tell your friends you fucked a 20yo Colombian girl, just lie to them.

Quote: (01-03-2011 10:16 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I have dated, and banged Colombianas for approx. 15 years. In those years, I must of banged a total of about 300 different Colombianas from ages 18 to 42. Out of those 300, I came extremely close to marrying 1, but never did. So, I consider myself an expert in their culture, local behavior and styles that come with the Colombian race, history, traditions and upbringing.

So, allow me to start off by saying: IT'S NOT ENTIRELY YOU, IT'S HER. You see, Colombianas, especially the beautiful ones, are very similar to cats: they are needy, moody, playful when happy, and are attracted to what they do not have (or someone else has)....that is until they have it, then they walk away from it like an old, used toy that no longer has any value. You, my friend, eventually became that coveted toy that no longer has any value to her.

If the girl was beautiful, and under 35, she is the typical attention whore with very little regard for anyone else's feelings. Who knows why she is so childish. She could have been raised by an uncle that molested her, or a mother that gave her everything her little heart desires until it ruined her for men in the future.

Now, the reason why she lost interest in you, since you are so dead set as to knowing the "WHY?", its simple: she found you attractive, but you were boring. Having a great conversation is not synonymous with having a good time. Do not confuse the 2, or you will see many nights like this when dealing with Colombianas.

Colombianas are all about 3 things when gaming them once they like you and find you attractive:

1. Dancing - If you are not out on the dance floor laughing it up and building sexual tension, she's bored and loses interest in you. Especially in a club or social venue. Can't dance? Google "salsa dance schools" in your area, and find a good school to teach you - DO THIS NOW!

2. Attention and playfulness - This is not to be confused with great conversation about current events and her family. Rather, compliments and sexual banter/playfulness that make her feel like a pretty princess that you want to bang.

3. Physical escalation - BE A MAN DAMN IT! Colombian culture is VERY macho. Colombian women expect (as much as they hate to admit), and respect a man who is in tune with his sexual needs and merges it with her needs for attention and playfulness.

So, you became incredibly needy and "creepy" when you pushed on the subject of her age. Who cares? As long as she is not jailbait where you will do prison time for fucking her, why insist in getting ger age? Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? No, it does not...who cares if she is 30, 33 or 27...does not change shit. So long as she does not look like she is under age and you risk a prison sentence. You may as well have insisted in getting the last 4 digits of her SSN too (yawn).

It was obvious that when she left you sitting for 20 minutes, she was just not into you, and by then, it was too late...the damage is done. Honestly, she would have respected you if you would have left and started dancing/flriting with another woman. At that point, you became a coveted toy that now, was hers, and somebody stole from her. You will get pussy now from one or the other now - congrats!

However, since you did not, no need to text her or her friends, and start asking "why?" and come out even more creepier than you already are in her eyes.

Would I ever marry a Colombian woman? NO - HELL NO! Would I continue to bang Colombian women? Hell yes! Play their game, until you get what you want, or are tired of her bullshit, then replace her with another fresh piece of Colombian ass, and repeat as many times as necessary.

In summary:

The more you "treat her like shit, and not give a crap" the more they go home crying as to why you don't like them...even the beautiful ones. You came off as the opposite. Needy, and boring. Not dissing you, just analyzing what you wrote.

Mixx

LISTEN to this man. He's dead on about Colombianas.

That said I wouldn't put too much stock in a colombiana that is americanized. Complete waste of time if you ask me.

Mixx is dead on about not giving Colombian girls too much attention.

The flip side is that if you are genuinely trying to get rid of a girl, it can be a pain in the ass.

I went on 1 date with a girl and didn't really dig her, so I never called her back. She called me 2 or 3 times a day for over a MONTH before she finally gave up.

Quote: (01-03-2011 10:16 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Having a great conversation is not synonymous with having a good time. Do not confuse the 2...

One of the best snippets of wisdom I've read on this forum. I actually had to stop and mull that over for a moment. I'd give you a rep point for that, but hell you've already got enough!

Mixx, I know your post was directed toward Colombian women, but would you say it's all just as true for Latin women in general? That is non-Westernized Latin women.

Quote: (01-03-2011 01:50 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Gents you are all 100 % correct. Mixx you hit the nail on the head.... I was just in a chill out mood, her friend came with me in the car so didn't want to cause any problems by going to find other chicks.... I was never placed in a situation like this before. So, hopefully never will,, never ever!!! If I am, I'll know how to act.

IMO, if you were in this "chill mood", you picked a bad time to ask her out on a first date. Calling here the next day and then not having the energy to be fun/entertain the girl is not going to enhance your attractiveness. It sounds like once you got the number you thought that was the last step.

When your in a "chill mood" call up a girl you have already has sex with next time.

Quote: (01-06-2011 12:19 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Mixx, I know your post was directed toward Colombian women, but would you say it's all just as true for Latin women in general? That is non-Westernized Latin women.

I would have to say Yes. All Latin women, wether she's Puerto Rican, Dominican, Colombian or Mexican. They all want a guy who can keep her on her toes once she is attracted to him. I've never dated a latina from any country that did not smile ear to ear when I say "let's go dance tonight", and when I say dance, I do not mean a trance/techno party where you are just jumping up and down and NO kino is involved, or a hip-hop club.

I'm talking about the kind of seduction dance that makes her feel sexy, and desired and....ready for sex. There are only 3 dances that really accomplish this: Salsa, Bachata and West Coast Swing. Youtube any of these to see how they look.

Leave reggeaton for the bedroom once you are fucking her. It's great high-octane fucking music, but not great seduction music IMO.

By the way, I have taken black-american girls salsa dancing, and they fucking love it!!! I am even starting to see more anglo-white, american girls in salsa dance clubs dancing their asses off.

"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance."
~Japanese Proverb

Mixx

Hey Mixx great advice. Now that you mention it, reggaeton is indeed not very seductive, which is why I'm considering taking salsa lessons. By the way, what type of dancing is this (from The Ugly Truth)?:

I'm not sure if its salsa or tango, or maybe neither. Still, that's the type of dance that I'd love to learn and master.

The video shows 2 people who really cannot dance, but are having a good time, so she is turned on by that alone. Notice how they fill the room with expert salsa dancers in the background to give the "illusion" to the viewer that the main characters are dancing salsa. Reality, what you are seeing is the chemistry that woudl happen when 2 people let go of fear and just have fun.

The steps that you see are very, very basic - and it's great when you meet a girl who cannot dance salsa or tango (much more difficult), and just give her a couple of spins, push away, pull back, and spin around her. Again, these are 2 pro actors, who cannot dance latin music, but pull it off because of their great acting and "vibe" and professional dancers all around them to film the movie.

In the real world, you can learn these basic patterns in about 3 hrs, however, if you meet a girl that can truly dance, she will be like "wtf is he doing?" if she is not very attracted to you. If she is VERY attracted to you, and you are putting out a fun vibe, then it really does not matter - she is yours for the taking just for being fun, playful and seducing her.

We don't all have to be Fred Astaire (though it helps a lot if you dance like that). We just have to have fun on the dance floor sometimes.

Mixx

Quote: (01-08-2011 09:17 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

The steps that you see are very, very basic - and it's great when you meet a girl who cannot dance salsa or tango (much more difficult), and just give her a couple of spins, push away, pull back, and spin around her.

Yeah exactly. I'm not a good salsa dancer at all, but I can do okay enough with girls who don't know how to dance. They actually think I'm decent. Then I went to dance with this Latin girl and she straight up dissed me hard.

Quote: (01-08-2011 10:20 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2011 09:17 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

The steps that you see are very, very basic - and it's great when you meet a girl who cannot dance salsa or tango (much more difficult), and just give her a couple of spins, push away, pull back, and spin around her.

Yeah exactly. I'm not a good salsa dancer at all, but I can do okay enough with girls who don't know how to dance. They actually think I'm decent. Then I went to dance with this Latin girl and she straight up dissed me hard.

Whenever you want to game a girl who knows how to Salsa dance her ass off, be up-front and tell her that you are a student at "<any name dance school>", and that you love how she dances, and would like for her to teach you a few patterns, and in return, buy her a drink. This is when I see it is acceptable to offer a woman a glass of wine or whatever she is drinking for her time; she is adding value to your dance skills.

As long as you are up front, and tell her you are an active salsa dance student, but feel she can teach you what you have not sen in school, she will take it easy on you and be very accommodating.

If she still acts like a bitch after you came out and complimented her dance skills and asked for help, well, she is not really girl you want to be hanging out with - seriously, even if you could dance. Next!

Mixx