rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online numbers and how to convert them to meets?

Hey guys recently ive been getting a lot of numbers from pof and tinder but im having trouble converting them into actual person meets. I always go for the meet up quite early during texting as I don't want to get into a back and forth about inane shit that traps a lot of guys.

However every one of them has got an excuse i.e. working, busy, I was just wandering how you guys get past the problem and actually get these girls out and into the real world?

Also do you think the problem is that I don't seem exciting enough even though I try to meet up with them quick/tease them early into the conversation. Or do you think that there is not enough "comfort" game involved where you let them know you're a cool guy?

Also for the second part has anyone had any experience of using "snapchat" to create comfort and to show you're a cool guy who they should meet?

Finally when they have agreed to the meet do you meet them at a bar for example or do you try and get them direct to your house as soup says in his get girls direct to your house thread?

Sorry for the long post but there's no point in making multiple threads. If this thread goes of on a tangent and you have a direct answer pm me as it'll be easier to communicate. Thanks

A few things that have worked for me that include but are not limited to...

1. Call the girl. When she responds to your text call her, she will have the phone in her hand. When you talk you can game her with your voice and personality alot more effectively than text on a screen.

2. Be funny and use game on the girl. Just because she's using the app or dating site doesn't mean you can get away with sloppy or non-existent game.
Also spike the emotional investment with her, then go for the meet up. The success rate will go up drastically when the girl associates you with positive emotions.

@OP what lines are you using to set up dates? Give us more detail about your text game

Say "when are you free?"

When she says when she is free tell her the plans and where and when to meet you.

If she has an excuse after that you haven't made her comfortable enough yet and she's still on the fence about you.

Quote: (02-24-2014 10:30 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

A few things that have worked for me that include but are not limited to...

1. Call the girl. When she responds to your text call her, she will have the phone in her hand. When you talk you can game her with your voice and personality alot more effectively than text on a screen.

2. Be funny and use game on the girl. Just because she's using the app or dating site doesn't mean you can get away with sloppy or non-existent game.
Also spike the emotional investment with her, then go for the meet up. The success rate will go up drastically when the girl associates you with positive emotions.

I was going to type something very similar to this. Yes, call the girl and run game on her. problem solved. have a good fun conversation that shows you are a cool fun guy.