rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female teacher sleeps with 16 year old student

and guess what she gets....

http://www.news.com.au/world/teacher-nik...6836154605

no double standards here......none at all.

[Image: 154576-6b6481e8-9cf8-11e3-b899-513003f65e8c.jpg]
WB - after she got some rest and put makeup on

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

There's definitely no such thing as sentencing disparity when it comes to gender. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I had this very hot blonde teacher probably 24 or 25 make what I thought were some advances back at school when I was around 15. Bending over in front of my desk, showing lots of cleavage while leaning in close, personal attention and some physical contact like touching my thigh.

At the time I brushed them off as my imagination and thought it wasn't even a possibility.

Now hearing about all these stories I think I missed out.

She had such a great peachy ass as well.

[Image: confused.gif]

Kids these days dont know how good they have it

This happens a lot more than you think, it's mostly just the hot ones who get to headlines.

Does anyone else think she looks like a younger more attractive Lisa Kudrow

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

when i was 14 i had this ugly teacher, she gave me home lessons, always been a horny fucker, after each assignment done i would shamelessly ask her for one kiss (every man is alpha when gaming unattractive broads) she laughed a little bit and proceeded with the lessons

then suddenly one day she did answered my request and kissed me, i ended sucking her nice tits (leaving a lot of teeth marks, but she liked it)

my dick exploded that day, nice memories

The patriarchal court system/school board forced this poor woman into apologizing for being raped?

Sickening.

WB and is a timely contrast to this guy http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/justice/mo...-sentence/

he got 30 days in jail and people lost it and are now pushing for him to get the normal 10 year sentence...vs. an apology note. What a joke.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (02-24-2014 08:56 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

WB and is a timely contrast to this guy http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/justice/mo...-sentence/

he got 30 days in jail and people lost it and are now pushing for him to get the normal 10 year sentence...vs. an apology note. What a joke.

People think he deserves a harsher sentence because the "victim" killed herself

The Judge who sentenced him has been pressed to the point of taking back what he said (sentenced)

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/28/justic...index.html

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Yeah... This is what, the 20th story this year alone of a hot HS teacher sleeping with teenage boys?

Quote: (02-24-2014 08:56 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Lol graduated from that school the year it happened.. Witch hunt after she did that. Not like it was the kids shaming her or anything [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (02-24-2014 01:09 AM)Sanblz33 Wrote:  

Kids these days dont know how good they have it

Ha. Tell me about it. Can you imagine the swag on that kid for fucking his own teacher? A hot one at that? He's light years ahead of his peers.

Even when that is any boy's fantasy, the problem is that if she ends up pregnant the boy can be on the hook for child support not mater his age, also there is a risk of STD that never cross your mind when you are that young.

Note, female teacher had sex with student, male teacher RAPED student

All I had was mud sharks for teachers.

Life is unfair.