rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noor Al-Sibai: White, Fat Feminist Pens Hilarious Screeds About Being "Death Fat"

Noor Al-Sibai: White, Fat Feminist Pens Hilarious Screeds About Being "Death Fat"

Oh, boy. Meet this self-identified, "hot, empowered, independent woman:"

[Image: Noor-wearing-crop-top.jpeg]

She penned a piece about 11 months ago about "Fat Girl 101."

So how far down the self-absorbed rabbit hole can a white feminist go?

Quote:Quote:

Since then, I’ve learned quite a lot about what it means to be a hot, unapologetic fat girl in a society that makes money off demeaning and shaming girls like me. Here are some of the biggest (pun intended) lessons I’ve learned:

Okay, superlatives like "hot" and "smart" and "being a baller" aren't determined by your own perception of said superlatives, but determined by how other's perceive your attributes or actions.

Two distinctions are used to describe the “type” of fat a person is within their rhetoric: small fat, or someone who has definitely been called fat as an insult and has dealt with discrimination for being “fat,” “chubby,” “big,” etc.; and death fat, or those categorized as “morbidly obese” by the medical industry using the Body Mass Index (trigger warning for those who decide to google “death fat definition” — the results redirect to a lot of medical websites talking about “the dangers of obesity.”)

[Image: tumblr_mnjeb25jkh1so2i1ao1_400.jpg]

Coming to the realization that one is fat, that being called fat is OK, and being fat is attractive and the rest of the affirmations fat activists use when they first find fat positivity, is great. It’s extremely validating to look at yourself in the mirror and see yourself as fat and not see that as an ugly, unattractive and unworthy human looking back at you.

This is interesting and possibly revealing, as one needs to come to understand they are an alcoholic as a precondition for change. While obviously a therapist will note her clear narcissism, she is addicted to food, but also addicted to social approval. This woman obsesses about what other's think about her, so by "accepting" her fatness, she is trying to consciously ignore social perception of as overweight, unattractive and having poor self-esteem/self-control.

The lesson can’t be stressed enough: one individual reclaiming the term “fat” does not give them the right to call anyone else that unless they know that that person identifies with the term and has a fairly stable relationship with using that term to describe themselves.

[Image: tumblr_n0yspuoWJO1toamj8o2_500.gif]

The lesson here is simple in theory and surprisingly difficult in practice: The only time it’s OK to call someone else fat is if you know that they have reclaimed the term for themselves, and even then, it’s problematic, because even the most fat-posi folks out there have days when they feel fat in a bad way. Don’t ask people “do you identify as fat?” — if they don’t, you are reminding them of something that is used as a tool of dehumanization and psychological pain. Don’t ever assume someone identifies as “fat,” no matter how you perceive their size or confidence level. What I’m basically getting as it that reclaiming “fat” is highly personal and that everyone’s journey is very different and making assumptions about how other people identify is always erroneous. That’s Identity Politics 101!

Okay, here's the deal. The key takeaway here is that our society doesn't provide people the means and space to develop real, solid identities. She blames society for fat-shaming her, but her deep-seated shame (not guilt) is telling of a person with incredibly poor self-esteem. This woman admits it is more likely that she can change the entire world around her than herself. The only person in the entire universE she has sole control over. Oh wait, she would claim the heteroracist patriarchy prevents her from "owning her body." Nice, way to claim the patriarchy prevents you from ownership of your body. So, you get intensely fat-shamed but it doesn't prevent you from ordering an extra-large meat lover's from Papa Johns? Hmm, interesting.

She goes on to an obligatory paragraph exhorting how dangerous chubby chasers are. Can't be a feminist piece without reminding women how men are their class enemy. Stay classy, bitch.

She has other hilarious posts. Being fat and wearing crop-tops.

Good fucking God, this broad drops dumb-ass comments all over her screeds:

On it's face:

Now, years and loads of feminist sex encounters later

On the "stereotype" fat women are desperate:

My sex life and the sex lives of countless fat hotties that I know constitute the living proof that that stereotype is just patently false

[Image: lol.gif] So beauty standards violently oppress her and "limits the nature of heterosexuality." But....she has a highly satisfying sex life that destroys the "stereotype" that fat women aren't considered as attractive?

And the fact remains: even if I work out all the time and only eat the healthiest foods, I am still going to be fat/curvy/thick/voluptuous/whatever because that’s how my body is.

Did you hear that fellas? Going paleo and lifting weights has no effect on the body. Apparently, MikeCF was born jacked. Once again, [Image: lol.gif]

Her erudition and serious interests knows no bounds. She has penned articles about being a One Direction fan as a fat feminist and how to deal with rejection as a feminist.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I think I would bang her.

Interesting that a girl who's probably a first- or second- generation American from Arab ancestry takes this tack.

But the image of beauty in part of the Arab world is a lot fatter than in the west. I know Arab guys who like them pretty fat. Like Egyptian belly-dancers at least, she's got the kind of body I see dancing on Egyptian channels and in old Egyptian movies.

But she had to translate this into western feminist terms. It's a form of cultural corruption, or the confusion with identity typical of second-generation Americans from traditional societies. Good luck to her.

She's voluptuous ......young and would tap it....but give her a few years,,,,arab women especially Egyptian if they don't take care of themselves she will be a whale by 35.

Hell no! All that you go grrlism empowerment/feminist plus fatness equal her sitting on your face to suffocate you.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Another fucking one of these dingbats with a messy room. Is this typical of fat fem bloggers?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

(trigger warning for those who decide to google “death fat definition” — the results redirect to a lot of medical websites talking about “the dangers of obesity.”)

It's funny to see people using the term "trigger" to mean "anything that offends me", but when they use it to mean "things that challenge my delusions and rationalizations" it's a little sad, specially when talking about health issues.

Also, there's nothing funnier than the hate chubby chasers get. You'd think feminists would appreciate them for rejecting the cispatriarchal standards of beauty and all that, but their very tastes (or low standards) make them low status by default, which makes them unappealing even to the lardiest of whales. So they have to rationalize them into being awful sexists just like they did with boring, supplicating nice guys.

ehhhh, WB 5/10

If she just exercised she could easily be an 8/10. So frustrating. Why are women so lazy????

WB. 6.6/10. That small waist (in comparision) saves her. And her face is cute enough.

I think this needs to be cross-posted in el mech's "Would You Hit It?" thread.

5/10 WB

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

wtf, i don't think she is fat at all. More like "hmm, i want to write a blog about being fat to get attention but i don't want to actually have to get fat, so I will just go ahead."

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Quote: (02-21-2014 12:43 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

wtf, i don't think she is fat at all. More like "hmm, i want to write a blog about being fat to get attention but i don't want to actually have to get fat, so I will just go ahead."

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Yeah, she can lose like 7 pounds and have a bangin' Jessica Rabbit-like body.

as is, i have done worse. let me put it this way: would definitely bang, but would not want to be seen in public with her(she is ok, but not really hot) or have to go on dates with her because that would involve listening to her talk

Quote: (02-21-2014 12:51 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

as is, i have done worse. let me put it this way: would definitely bang, but would not want to be seen in public with her(she is ok, but not really hot) or have to go on dates with her because that would involve listening to her talk

A girl has to "really hot" for you to be seen with her? Even Brad Pitt was seen outside with Jennifer Aniston, bro.

Wnb

IF she dropped 10-20 lbs she would have a banging body. That ass must be enormous. Not sure about her breasts though.

Quote: (02-21-2014 01:18 PM)megatron Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2014 12:51 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

A girl has to "really hot" for you to be seen with her? Even Brad Pitt was seen outside with Jennifer Aniston, bro.

he also waited 9 months before going for the bang, according to her interview with people magazine... beta.

jennifer anniston gets enough hate on this forum as it is though

[Image: Fatties+gonna+Fat.+fatties+gonna+roll_b4...717114.jpg]

It's gotten to the point that there is a 100% certainty that any woman that says "I'm hot" or "I'm beautiful" is anything but. Attractive women simply don't say these things, and tend to spend more time fixating on their imperfections like that tiny little quarter ounce of back fat below her shoulder blade she can't get rid of no matter how many pilates classes she takes. These are the women worth pursuing.

Imagine any other demographic making ludicrous boastful statements like these gross fatasses. Imagine policemen and firefighters announcing, "I'M INVINCIBLE", imagine garbagemen announcing, "I HAVE THE BEST JOB ON EARTH", imagine the dorks at Gamestop announcing, "I SHOULD BE A MALE MODEL." It'd be a joke, which is exactly what these fat bitches are.

And for the record, WNB, but I'd definitely let her give me a blower. Something tells me that big hungry maw of hers could do wonders on my knob.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

wb 6/10

5/10 WB

I wonder if she knows how to belly dance....[Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (02-21-2014 07:35 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Another fucking one of these dingbats with a messy room. Is this typical of fat fem bloggers?

That was the first thing I noticed too. No curtain, even though the curtain rod is still up. Snuff film style lightning, massively dirty floor. This girl is a mess, it's no wonder she's fat. I bet the other side of her room has take out bags and other snack food garbage lying around. All the chicks I know who have messy rooms like that wind up being gross as hell, even if they're hot. I bet her vajayjay is like a hairy Petri dish.

That said, if she lost the weight 6/10 WB.

Look at those hips and imagine what that ass must look like. WB without hesitation.

But yeah, she could have a great body with even a modicum of effort. But our asking for that is just a sign of our patriarchal and oppressive mindset! Excuse me while I go whip myself in atonement.

WB her fatass

There is something mystically fuckable about this Arab whore.

It would be good to be a man of means traveling about the Orient and find this young fat ass whore in a nasty perfumed bordello in some Arab dump that you sodomize for a pleasant hour after refusing her timid offer to "belly dance for the gentleman".

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...