rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe - April May June 2014

I went to Eastern Europe mid-March to mid-June last year – Budapest, Krakow, Bucharest, Vienna, Prague. I am looking to plan another Eastern Europe trip.

Where: Eastern Europe --- For sure I'm going to check out Budapest for at least a couple weeks and a minimum of a week in Krakow, Poland since I plan to visit a couple friends there. Other than that, I'm thinking of either going north to Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia..., but more likely staying central eastern and working my way south at Bratislava in Slovakia, the islands and beach cities in Croatia, Kyiv in Ukraine, and highly considering Belgrade in Serbia and Istantul in Turkey.

I will be rolling solo, and that's cool for a little while, but I know I will get bored of being solo after a few weeks. I am open to suggestions, doing meet ups, or planning a few weeks at one location with somebody and another couple weeks with somebody else. Whatever, I'm down.

Duration: If I end up solo, I will probably be gone for a month / month and half. If any of you guys are down to join in April, May, or June...at a specific time or location, I will staying more.

When: I've been waiting till the weather gets warmer in that part of the globe. I'm thinking of heading out early or mid April.

The guy who I went with last year is on a different schedule and wants to do Asia like the Philippines and Thailand. I hear great things about those locations, but I'm more into European girls than Asian girls. There is just lack of attraction for me towards Asian girls. Although it seems Bangkok is the talk of this forum, so I wouldn't even mind checking that out with surrounding areas.

I'm down for South America or Spain too...

All in all, I'm basically testing the waters to see if anybody is down to roll. I want to leave Los Angeles and I don't care where as long as I'm traveling with a cool dude. I'm definitely going to Budapest and Krakow just to visit friends, but I don't mind flying down to Spain afterwards for example.

A little about how I travel:
I got back from eastern Europe last year in June and I've been working my ass off since than to build a savings to travel again. My business only functions from the US, so I will pretty much not be working for the duration of my travel. I'm employ myself as a tourist during the day, with a bit of day game and internet game, and party at night.

The most important aspect of travel for me is staying in the prime areas of a city in a nice spot / apt. You will be chilling in the apartment, pre-partying, and bringing girls over, so I don't like to skimp out on that. Last year, we were getting 2 bedroom apartments off AirBnB and similar sites and would pay roughly $40/night each person. But we would stay in the best part of the city in the nice buildings.

Hit me up.

I live in Budapest for the moment so if you want to do day or night-game when you are here we can join forces...

It's likely I will be in Eastern Europe this spring/summer time period as well. Fellow travelers looking to plan a trip? Hit me up.

I'm hitting up Bratislava and trying decide between Krakow & Zagreb in Mid-April. I'll be available for short days due to CS pipelining. I'm a EE newbie

I'm going to Israel near the end of May and have some time to travel around after. I'll get in touch once I finalize my itinerary.

AmateurGame, I might be down for the Baltics or Ukraine (as long as the political situation improves) starting around late April. I am also planning on hitting Russia and possibly one or two of the former USSR (Central Asian) republics around May or so. I speak good Russian so PM if you're interested in meeting up sometime.

I'm also from Los Angeles and will be returning to Prague mid March. I plan on staying in Budapest for a few weeks. So let me know if you want to meet up and tear some shit up. Im a 25 year old outgoing black male, 6'2, very attractive the ladies say haha And my game level is A+. I lived in Europe the past 4 years and I had the same problem of adjusting to the women here once I returned to LA... Hottest lady (9.5) I ever dated I met in Prague and she was from Budapest.

Just noticed the responses. I thought I would be messaged whenever there would be a response.

I haven't reserved airfare yet, still procrastinating...but definitely going early of mid-April.

Spoke to Jason via Skype about meeting up in Krakow, Poznan, and possibly Budapest...Will hit you guys up once in the EE.

I'm hitting up either Warsaw or Bucharest in May for two weeks. If interested in meeting up, send me a PM.

I'm in Poznan and Warsaw 19-25 March

I am based in Bratislava since 2008, 33yo Italian but speak decent slovak (and russian too).
Not all the time in town due to my job which involves a lot of travellling, but if any of you fellows RVFers is around the place and needs some directions just write me. If I am in town (march and april should be there most of the time) I could be even able to join for a drink and a quick tour of the downtown nightlife. EE is still a great place to be, enjoy it!

i'll be in serbia last week of april. i'm serbian myself. hit me up.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.