rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed Dating is Like a Freebie

Hi everybody. I'm new to the forum and impressed with with you all and the good posts on here. I did the long-term relationship thing (oops) but recently broke up. So I'm back in the game, and it's funny b/c since I developed some game before, I can tell I'm playing at around 60-70%. It's like playing basketball with a pulled hammy. Odd, since the first time I was at this level, I didn't realize I was handicapped. Anyways, I'm "rehabbing" and working my way back up to full strength and thought I'd share my latest insight since it worked even at 60-70%.

One day I, I didn't have shit else to do so I went to a speed dating event at this club. An hour of open bar was included, so I figured why not? Talent was low, and everybody went for the one or two good looking ones. Before it started, I talked to this one woman for maybe 5 mins just because she was sitting alone and looked like she needed some company. Turns out she was there with a group of friends, who came back quickly.
Ignored her the rest of the night, then just talked to her for a minute between talking to other, better looking women. Out of nowhere she started dancing with me. Didn't take long to get to making out and having her hands down my pants.

Now obviously she saw me having fun with all the other people I talked to that night, but damn that was easy! F-ed up my chances with the other better looking women, but whatever.

If you're ever feeling lazy (and don't do it too often or you might get soft), try speed dating women. If my half-trying 60-70% game worked there, imagine how easy it is at 100%.

http://www.dateswitch.com/speeddate/gallery.html

http://www.fastlife.com/photo-gallery/index.html

One might find a few hotties at these events. I've theorized speed dating would be a great venue to work on the technical aspect of one's game, especially openers. I was going to do it in ATL last year but never found the time. One of the companies called me twice to fill slots but I was out of the area.