rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fiancee spits on NFL player in elevator-video of aftermath

http://www.deadspin.com/heres-ray-rice-d...1525926834

[Image: Ryu-uppercut.gif]

Damn, Rice must have been steamed.

Looks like it's a Tyler Perry remake of Weekend at Bernie's called, Weekend at Bernice's

Hey diddle diddle,
I punched her over spittle.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Best comment:

"Figures Rice couldn't manage more than 3 yards on this carry"

Quote: (02-19-2014 12:42 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

Best comment:

I swear Deadspin has some of the best commenters on the internet. Nothing will ever beat the top comment on this article. Morbid as hell, but about once a month I think about it and crack up.

http://deadspin.com/pelicans-forward-rya...1143663589

How does this affect Ray Rice's fantasy value for 2014?

Quote: (02-19-2014 12:44 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

How does this affect Ray Rice's fantasy value for 2014?

Since he sort of sucked last year, probably not much. Only if he is in jail.

But I appreciate your focus on what is important.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This guy's temper got the best of him. He should have at least waited until he was in the hotel room where there are no cameras.

The footage from the camera can only implicate Rice and not help his case whatsoever.

Now his reputation, career, and freedom are on the line.

This will most likely end up with him being villainized by the media and losing his NFL contract.

Quote: (02-19-2014 12:44 PM)dads Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2014 12:42 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

Best comment:

I swear Deadspin has some of the best commenters on the internet. Nothing will ever beat the top comment on this article. Morbid as hell, but about once a month I think about it and crack up.

http://deadspin.com/pelicans-forward-rya...1143663589

I used to be one of the top commenters there, back when I had a soul-sucking desk job. You used to actually have to audition for a while before they'd let your comments show up, it was great. Then they opened it up to the unwashed masses and the barbarians took over. BACK IN MY DAY...

Isn't spitting considered assault, and if so, is he not allowed to defend himself?

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (02-19-2014 04:21 PM)Frontenac Wrote:  

Isn't spitting considered assault, and if so, is he not allowed to defend himself?

If these cases were fair...

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (02-19-2014 04:21 PM)Frontenac Wrote:  

I am all for a good knock out, and yes women have lost their minds these days. But spit from a women shouldn't be a knock out, you should just dump her and realize you lost your frame. She didn't respect you.

If it was a guy, ya I have no problem with that. What idiot guy thinks that spitting on a some other guy is going to go unpunished?

Just women think they can do whatever these days without consequences. When she wakes up, if she wakes up, she might have learned something. Nahhh probably not, just another dumb bitch.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Rumor has it that police stopped him after 3 yards

[Image: 48801-Super-Smash-Bros-falcon-punch-qHr7.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Ray Rice was indicted.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...ed-assault

Ravens running back Ray Rice was indicted by a grand jury in New Jersey on Monday on one count of third-degree aggravated assault. The indictment stems from an incident that took place on Feb. 15 when Rice allegedly got into altercation with his fiancée, Janay Palmer.

Rice could face three to five years in prison if he's convicted on the one charge.

Both Rice and Palmer were originally charged with simple assault-domestic violence, however, as of now, only Rice has been indicted. The aggravated assault charge Rice was indicted on is a more serious count than the original simple assault-domestic violence charge.

I live near Baltimore, where Rice is something of a hero for his outreach work, which centers on his anti-bullying speeches in schools.

My guess is he might not be doing as much speaking to students this year. This is the football equivalent of the "Serenity Now" episode of "Seinfeld," where the peace-preaching people end up violent maniacs.

I also live near Baltimore. I can't wait for the commentators to start with the comparisons between little Ray and big Ray and how they are both pathetic thugs who gave nothing back to their communities.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Quote: (03-28-2014 01:06 PM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

I also live near Baltimore. I can't wait for the commentators to start with the comparisons between little Ray and big Ray and how they are both pathetic thugs who gave nothing back to their communities.

That's not really true. After all, Big Ray used to do those ads where he shilled for the wonderful K Bank, which is one of the most reputabl---- Oops, sorry it went under. The FDIC lists it as a failed bank. Guess you're right!!

http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/kbank.html

I don't get why this isn't being blown up, or when Donte Stallworth killed a man but Michael Vick's case went world wide.

^^People like pets more than people - sad truth.

Fuck look at PETA.

Quote: (03-28-2014 03:56 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

I don't get why this isn't being blown up, or when Donte Stallworth killed a man but Michael Vick's case went world wide.

Donte Stallworth got more media coverage when his hot air balloon crashed than when he drunkenly killed someone.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Quote: (03-28-2014 04:00 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Fuck look at PETA.

Wasn't it PETA who had over 1,000 animals in trash cans outside their facility?

Quote: (03-28-2014 06:27 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Fuck look at PETA.

Serious? Link please, wow that would be hilarious. Sorry, love animals hate hypocrites.

Quote: (03-28-2014 06:52 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2014 06:27 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Fuck look at PETA.

Serious? Link please, wow that would be hilarious. Sorry, love animals hate hypocrites.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-home.html

Big news today: She married him.

I assume Heartiste will go crazy about this being indicative of women's love of Alphas and someone at Return of Kings will have something to say.

Even if she married him to keep him out of prison, that says something too.

Source:
http://www.wbal.com/article/106360/2/ray...ts-married

What a circus. I wonder if I can change my name every offseason to keep current with NFL "scandals."