rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Kindle e-books now lendable

This is really cool:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/d...0&#receive

You can both lend or receive a book for up to two weeks. You have to read it in those two weeks though because you can't borrow/lend it again.

All my books have lending enabled.

Is this profitable?

Quote: (12-31-2012 01:31 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Is this profitable?

I was wondering the same thing.

If not, I've really got to commend Roosh for making his books lendable so more guys can learn from the knowledge dropped in his books.

I also really commend Roosh for his books-for-datasheets promotion.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (12-31-2012 01:33 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Is this profitable?

I was wondering the same thing.

If not, I've really got to commend Roosh for making his books lendable so more guys can learn from the knowledge dropped in his books.

I also really commend Roosh for his books-for-datasheets promotion.

Too bad my data sheet didn't get enough likes [Image: sad.gif]

I cry myself to sleep.

I think for kindle lending the author gets a piece of a general fund each month that's anywhere from $600,000 to over a million.

Freshcream, what's your data sheet? I've got a couple e-books and would be interested if you got a data sheet on them!

Can you lend books to complete strangers?

Brb lending Roosh's books to the staff of Jezebel...

All you do is type in the email of a friend. They have the book for 2 weeks while you don't have access to it.

It doesn't seem to be a popular feature.

Is this profitable?

It's more important that it doesn't cost money. It's main point is to eliminate the biggest reason people have for not getting a kindle: being able to physically lend someone a book. As for profitable, I bought an ebook for $19.99 two nights ago. It cost Amazon literally nothing.

Thats great

Yeah it cost Amazon literally nothing but does the author get something when their book gets lent out?

Quote: (01-05-2013 11:44 PM)username Wrote:  

Yeah it cost Amazon literally nothing but does the author get something when their book gets lent out?

painter said:

Quote:Quote:

I think for kindle lending the author gets a piece of a general fund each month that's anywhere from $600,000 to over a million.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.