rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Effect marajuana has on game

i know for me it is a huge hindrance and after last night, i will never smoke weed again when there's a chance of me getting action. That wasnt the first time weed has rendered me inept, causing me to fuck up and not get vagina. Last night was so bad though. I

smoked because i was playing poker and these guys brought weed over. We smoked and played poker. the game ended sooner than i thought everyone left early leaving me with this one chick who id rate a 7.7. Normally this was would be fucking great and i would owe my friends one for putting me in this situation however i was super baked and she was only somewhat buzzed after a couple beers. Long story short we watched Dear John, i had a handful of boob but didnt capitalize on it. A sober me would have started making out with her like the dude in the movie did wit his chick. A high me just leaves his hand on her boob for a while then for some reason fucks with her hair which makes her sit up and say nice job messing it up.

My roommate comes home just when i am starting to sober up (this is the chick he originally brought over last week) so he just sits in teh room. At this point i knew that even a sober me wouldnt get in her pants. She left and sent me a text saying "thanks for watching the movie with meeeee,hopefully it didnt completely bore you to death : )"

i responded with "That was just the weed making me like that, more fun nex time"

her: "Hahahaha ohhh shush it couldnt have been thaaaaat bad"

i didnt respond. which i felt was the best response.

I'd go direct, and say come on over tonight, and watch how much fun i can really be. She knows wassup. NO TEXTING BULLSHIT!! CALL HER!

I'm sort of the same. When I smoke I get too chilled out and paranoid, which isn't a good combination.

But really though, I barely smoke these days which I'm a little bit proud of because I used to be such a huge pothead when I was younger (and I am convinced that it did cost me ass in the past).

I'll smoke with my friends when were chillin and I know there's no shot of meeting up with a girl that night. I'll only smoke with a girl if it's a girl I've either fucked or done things with and I know that no matter how passive my game gets I will still end the night fucking her.

Weed is a personal game killer for me, but I know people who it doesn't kill, which I always hought was strange...my best friend for instance doesn't skip a beat when he's high, and he's smoked just as much as I have in life.

That shit worked like a charm mix

Quote: (12-30-2010 03:19 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

That shit worked like a charm mix

Please give the details!

i think it also matters on how many hits you have and what type of MJ. I have some regular old kush and if i take just 1-2 hits, it takes the edge off just a hair such that i'm relaxed, but still alert and able to hold a conversation. no more hurried conversation or me looking anxious or trying too hard. i come off relaxed and my body language says "eh, whatever happens, happens. i don't really care." it's worked for me.

Quote: (12-30-2010 10:44 PM)cellblock4 Wrote:  

i think it also matters on how many hits you have and what type of MJ. I have some regular old kush and if i take just 1-2 hits, it takes the edge off just a hair such that i'm relaxed, but still alert and able to hold a conversation. no more hurried conversation or me looking anxious or trying too hard. i come off relaxed and my body language says "eh, whatever happens, happens. i don't really care." it's worked for me.

I remember when I was younger it was either strong or it wasn't, I didn't smoke enough or care enough to figure out the different strains etc. (thought it was bullshit at the time actually).

Now that Marijuana is practically legal (and different strains are widely available) in California I've had a little taste of different varieties and I agree that the Kush type really hit the right spot. I used to get really paranoid with weed before, but I have had this strain called "Headband 707" that really hits the spot. It gets me really relaxed, but it doesn't fuck with my head. Ever since I got a taste of the Headband I've fallen in love with the herb.

I go through fazes of smoking pot. I was a rugged stoner from the time I was about 15-around 19 or 20. In the last 4 years I've gone through fazes. Sometimes I'll go 3 months without smoking. Sometimes I'll smoke once every 2 weeks. Sometimes I'll smoke just about every day. Some weeks I may smoke all day every day. It seemed like in the winters back in Aspen I would smoke just about every day because it was so much fun snowboarding high. It just put me in that zone. Plus I worked overnight 2 nights a week and would just get blazed out of my goard and sit on my computer all night. It all just depends though. My game is bad if I smoke herb when I don't have my tollerance built up. I get really dumb and paranoid. I'm starting to build it up again a little though. I basically made the same mistake a couple weeks ago. I told this girl to come blaze one with me and once I did I just wasn't in the mood to hook up. But reguardless, I think she was really into me because we hung out a couple days later and banged. I even smoked out with her again after that and banged her, since my tolerance is starting to get back up.

Alright as you wish renascence man. this might be lengthy but i tried to keep it concise

I posted this thread right before going to work. Luckily for me, Mix posted in it super fast. i read his post and ran out the door to go to work. While on my 10 minuet drive i was thinking hard in my head if i should do it or not. Well i figured now is better than ever because i knew she had plans tonight and wanted to invite her over on new years before someone else did.

i did go against mix's advice of not texting but i figured if i was direct enough with this chick i would be able to avoid the games. this is the transcript

"Hey why dont you come over on new years and we can have some fun"
her:watcha got goin onn?
me:new stuff
her:haha what the heck is new stuff?
meConfusedecret
her:hahaha okayy
me:when is a good time for you to come ovr
her:today?
me:tomorrow night
her:im not sure yett.whos alls goin?
me:i only invited you
her: just a two man party?
me:yea
her:well im supposed to be goin to this other party but ill let you know [Image: smile.gif]
her:what do you have plannedddddd? [Image: smile.gif]
me: thought we could do some crossword puzzles. maybe some sudoku
her: haha that sounds like a blast.Smilebur forreal.telllll meeeee
me: nope =]
her:ughhhh [Image: sad.gif].

i didnt talk to her again for another few hours when she unexpectedly came and visited me at work. she tried to get me to go a hukah lounge with her and her friends tonight but i said i had other plans. We talk some more and she leaves. She comes up again to talk, this time with a really really fat friend wearing a huge texas tech t shirt. that is irrelevant but worth mentioning. At this time i am actually busy and she says "heyy i need to talk to you" i said 'Oh yea?" and just started walking away to do some stuff. she ended up leaving. She comes back a third time. This time its right when i get off work. the sex gods must have been pleasantly pleased with what i had done so far and decided to give me the final piece i needed to get her to commit to my place on new years.

alright so i get a text saying hey come see us were at your car! i was thinking well shit, its never good to do these talks. As i clock out i get a text from my friend who i am going to the texas tech bowl game vs' northwestern with and he asks if i know anyone who wants to go to the game because our other friend couldnt make it up in time but we already have the ticket. I jizzed in my pants. This chick im talking to is a HUGE tech fan and goes to tech. i had the mother fucking trump card. with great swagger i walk out to the car and see them out there. My chick is spinning in circles and doing some sort of jig. i walk up and am like whats goin on. they say not much. i dont give her or her obnoxiously huge cockblock time to talk. I say "hey you know anyone who wants to go to the texas tech bowl game on saturday?" her friend still wearing her huge tech tshirt(at this point i was laughing hard on the inside) smiled huge. My chicks jaw hit the floor, her hamster was in shock. she says "FUCKING ME!" i was like what? you want to go? because i need someone to use this other ticket i have.

this game starts at 11. we are leaving for the stadium at 8. that means if this chick wants to go to this game, she is going to be spending the night at my place. and that is exactly what is going to happen.

i quickly left to some hugs, told her to kiss me on the cheek. said see you tomorrow night. a couple mins later she sends me a text

her:"You just made my life.Hope you know that.
me:Ha its what i do
her"Thank youuuuuu [Image: smile.gif]"

Tomorrow im going out to buy the game Twister so we can play. I have these things called love dice. And my buddy just stole me this tic tac toe drinking game from his work. Life is good right now. My weed problems are way in my rear view mirror now. lot of shit happened today haha. Oh yea and tomorrow is her birthday. she gets birthday sex!

I agree it depends on the person. I don't light up when I'm with chicks, makes me too passive and think too mentally slow to think of ways to escalate. I've seen the same when I've been sober with my friends who were baked and we chill with a group of girls, they get too sloppy and come off as needy to the girls, sometimes its painful to watch. I've had great experiences when the chick is blazed and I'm not though. I remember first pothead chick I met (solid 7), she gave me this weird stare the first two times I met her at parties but never actually talked to her, and then the third time with just me & 2 friends with her & 2 girls at a friends house she puts up this cold attitude so I game her equally hot friend instead. Long story short she goes upstairs to light up while I'm getting touchy with her friend on the couch and when she comes back down she scoots right next to me and starts rubbing my face out of nowhere with a slurred "Heeyyyyy....therrre.....budddy," and tells be to come with her to go to the guest bedroom, basically snatching me away from her friend for herself [Image: smile.gif]

lol thats tight, she vagblocked her friend! I know chicks get real horny when they smoke. i think if i am ever with a stoner chick ill just take one or two small hits/rips/whatever

You're a towel!

Haha Does that mean I'm being used?

Pot significantly chills out my "flashy" game. For some inexplicable reason it puts me into a state of mind where being a "dick" comes easier. Maybe it's the paranoia, but I'll sit there and bust balls; watch women have the "who does he think he is" look, then I'll get the FB invite or text a few days later. Some of my best game is based on 5 words: "I don't give a shit." For some reason, pot makes this come out a bit easier.

Quote: (12-31-2010 03:42 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Haha Does that mean I'm being used?

Lol, no that's the southpark Towelie thing, that always got high.

Quote: (12-31-2010 02:09 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Alright as you wish renascence man. this might be lengthy but i tried to keep it concise

I posted this thread right before going to work. Luckily for me, Mix posted in it super fast. i read his post and ran out the door to go to work. While on my 10 minuet drive i was thinking hard in my head if i should do it or not. Well i figured now is better than ever because i knew she had plans tonight and wanted to invite her over on new years before someone else did.

i did go against mix's advice of not texting but i figured if i was direct enough with this chick i would be able to avoid the games. this is the transcript

"Hey why dont you come over on new years and we can have some fun"
her:watcha got goin onn?
me:new stuff
her:haha what the heck is new stuff?
meConfusedecret
her:hahaha okayy
me:when is a good time for you to come ovr
her:today?
me:tomorrow night
her:im not sure yett.whos alls goin?
me:i only invited you
her: just a two man party?
me:yea
her:well im supposed to be goin to this other party but ill let you know [Image: smile.gif]
her:what do you have plannedddddd? [Image: smile.gif]
me: thought we could do some crossword puzzles. maybe some sudoku
her: haha that sounds like a blast.Smilebur forreal.telllll meeeee
me: nope =]
her:ughhhh [Image: sad.gif].

i didnt talk to her again for another few hours when she unexpectedly came and visited me at work. she tried to get me to go a hukah lounge with her and her friends tonight but i said i had other plans. We talk some more and she leaves. She comes up again to talk, this time with a really really fat friend wearing a huge texas tech t shirt. that is irrelevant but worth mentioning. At this time i am actually busy and she says "heyy i need to talk to you" i said 'Oh yea?" and just started walking away to do some stuff. she ended up leaving. She comes back a third time. This time its right when i get off work. the sex gods must have been pleasantly pleased with what i had done so far and decided to give me the final piece i needed to get her to commit to my place on new years.

alright so i get a text saying hey come see us were at your car! i was thinking well shit, its never good to do these talks. As i clock out i get a text from my friend who i am going to the texas tech bowl game vs' northwestern with and he asks if i know anyone who wants to go to the game because our other friend couldnt make it up in time but we already have the ticket. I jizzed in my pants. This chick im talking to is a HUGE tech fan and goes to tech. i had the mother fucking trump card. with great swagger i walk out to the car and see them out there. My chick is spinning in circles and doing some sort of jig. i walk up and am like whats goin on. they say not much. i dont give her or her obnoxiously huge cockblock time to talk. I say "hey you know anyone who wants to go to the texas tech bowl game on saturday?" her friend still wearing her huge tech tshirt(at this point i was laughing hard on the inside) smiled huge. My chicks jaw hit the floor, her hamster was in shock. she says "FUCKING ME!" i was like what? you want to go? because i need someone to use this other ticket i have.

this game starts at 11. we are leaving for the stadium at 8. that means if this chick wants to go to this game, she is going to be spending the night at my place. and that is exactly what is going to happen.

i quickly left to some hugs, told her to kiss me on the cheek. said see you tomorrow night. a couple mins later she sends me a text

her:"You just made my life.Hope you know that.
me:Ha its what i do
her"Thank youuuuuu [Image: smile.gif]"

Tomorrow im going out to buy the game Twister so we can play. I have these things called love dice. And my buddy just stole me this tic tac toe drinking game from his work. Life is good right now. My weed problems are way in my rear view mirror now. lot of shit happened today haha. Oh yea and tomorrow is her birthday. she gets birthday sex!

Ok, ok, not bad, not bad. Did you ever find out what she was trying to tell you in the first place? Though I actually kind of like how you didn't allow her to talk or come up with any excuses before you mind tricked her into spending the night. lol

yea i kind of figured she was going to tell me she was going to some other party but i could come with her if i wanted to. I am certain this is what she was going to say lol

and fail. i guess i shouldn't be all that surprised. Perhaps i was too forward and the thought of it just being the 2 of us scared her off? Whatever the case she sent me a text saying she couldn't stay long and would have to leave by 9 to go to a party that her family wanted her to go to. i ended up just telling her to meet me in the morning so we could go to the game. Maybe i should have pressed her to ditch her parents and come over but i dont think that is the correct response.
i thought i would learn by now to never think anything is a sure thing. The entire day i was just thinking it was a lock, she was coming over for sure, there was no way she could flake; afterall, i offered her tickets! I think not getting my hopes up will be something else to work on.

Quote: (12-30-2010 02:47 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

i know for me it is a huge hindrance and after last night, i will never smoke weed again when there's a chance of me getting action. That wasnt the first time weed has rendered me inept, causing me to fuck up and not get vagina. Last night was so bad though. I

smoked because i was playing poker and these guys brought weed over. We smoked and played poker. the game ended sooner than i thought everyone left early leaving me with this one chick who id rate a 7.7. Normally this was would be fucking great and i would owe my friends one for putting me in this situation however i was super baked and she was only somewhat buzzed after a couple beers. Long story short we watched Dear John, i had a handful of boob but didnt capitalize on it. A sober me would have started making out with her like the dude in the movie did wit his chick. A high me just leaves his hand on her boob for a while then for some reason fucks with her hair which makes her sit up and say nice job messing it up.

My roommate comes home just when i am starting to sober up (this is the chick he originally brought over last week) so he just sits in teh room. At this point i knew that even a sober me wouldnt get in her pants. She left and sent me a text saying "thanks for watching the movie with meeeee,hopefully it didnt completely bore you to death : )"

i responded with "That was just the weed making me like that, more fun nex time"

her: "Hahahaha ohhh shush it couldnt have been thaaaaat bad"

i didnt respond. which i felt was the best response.

The effect of psychedelics on people varys greatly from person to person but I have to say that I'm unstoppable when I'm on shrooms. I always wondered if I'm really that much better at picking up women when I was tripping or was it because my pupils were a little dilated.

I always hated smoking pot....until a chick got me stoned right before she fucked me....I still can't stand being stoned unless there is some chick on top of me.....but it does put a nice spin on things in the bedroom from time to time.

It would totally screw me up. Maybe? I'm pretty laid back anyway. I don't smoke but maybe a few times a year when someone has some.

Thinking about it, I haven't fucked a girl in the last 2 years without weed somehow involved.

Aloha!

Dude...avoid smoking weed around people you want to make a good impression on. Trust me on this one...as a heavy user and ganj fanatic, even I must admit this. Plus, you get the whole amotivational thing. As great as life is when you're high, life when you're not high can start to get shitty after a while. (read: tolerance frustration, etc)