rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kissing her while she talks about politics: the move

So,

Lots of guys in pickup think politics is a deadly subject. I don't. In fact, kissing a girl while she's talking about politics, or in fact anything non-sexual, is a move I've used quite often.

For this to work you have to have some attraction built up already. Here's how it went down with a girl I met at a party and took to a riverside a few nights later (bars? who needs em...):

You're talking, trying to get some rapport, and in talking about herself she goes off on some politics shit. She actually starts explaining the difference between ''conservative'' and ''real conservative'' to me, ha!. I just let her speak for maybe 30 seconds and gave her firm, strong eye contact.

Thing is, most people who are political have said the same shit over and over. They are on autopilot when they're talking, and will keep talking even if you're leading their mind elsewhere

So I started distracting her with the eye contact, which she was reciprocating, looking very interested in me. ''Why isn't he agreeing or disagreeing with me, why isn't he explaining his political views?'' is what I imagine was running through her head.

Then I ran my hand through her hair and told her ''your hair is nice and clean'' without loosing that solid eye contact. The neg shook her out of her politics spiel, and got her to wonder why I thought it might've been dirty. She manages to recover her train of thought with: ''yeah well, y'know, people think that conservatives all, umm...''

Then I just kissed her. Bounce back to my place, swoop.

Of course, if the girl is really getting heated about politics, that's a different story. Someone talking about human rights abuses is probably not ripe for a kiss. Just know the difference between autopilot boring political talk and passionate political fire.

I see where you are going with this. I call it the electrical shock kiss close. Say something to totally schock and disarm her from her current state of mind, wether that be politics, music or just plain being a bitch. I did a variation with it that I like to call "Reeeelax, I'm Gay" Now, OF COURSE I'M NOT GAY, but checkout how it works to kiss close a girl while mitigating rejection.

For this to work, you must be EXTREMELY CONFIDENT, and be very well dressed and just plain look good! You then say something to make the girl feel ease and attraction to you.

This worked for me at a local salad bar during executive lunch hour at a corporate park.

Scenario:

Hot Target sitting at a local lunch venue...you make eye contact, and do it in an obvious way to let her know that indeed you are checking her out....Then, a few minutes later, approach.

Mixx: "Hey, I'm gonna grab this chair and sit with you, I could use some interesting conversation"
Target obviously knows you were checking her out form before, so already has a bitch shield up waiting for you. It's likely she will give you a dirty look as her ASD mechanisms warn her about you.
........she gives you a serious look, and says nothing but act bitchy.

Mixx: (disarm hers)" Hey Girl, REEEEELAAXX, I'm gay..."

Target did not even see that one coming, and now feels awkward for being a bitch to you. Women see many gay men as higher value and non-threatening, its weird.

Target:"Oh, I'm sorry....I don't mean to be so rude, I thought you were.."
Quickly interrupt her...
MIxx:"thought what? You thought I was hitting on you?"
Target:"well yeah? Funny, you are gay...I should of picked up on it."
Mixx:"Really, how is that possible?"
Target:" Usually very cute, and well dressed guys are gay" (It's very likely she will say something to this effect, move in!)
I start grabbing a bite of my sandwich, and just smiling...."You know what? {I get up, and hold her hand and smile locking eyes} DO NOT MOVE FOR 5 SECONDS - LOCK HER EYES DOWN HARD!!

Mixx:" I'm also a big liar" ........and kiss her

Exit stage right......

TRUST Me, she will be there again tomorrow after spending and entire night with her pussy sizzling thinking about you....careful with selecting targets, pick one that does not have an obvious wedding/engagement ring and is sitting alone of course!

This opener rarely makes itself available, but when it does...do not hesitate to execute it!

Mixx

Quote: (12-30-2010 11:12 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I see where you are going with this. I call it the electrical shock kiss close. Say something to totally schock and disarm her from her current state of mind, wether that be politics, music or just plain being a bitch. I did a variation with it that I like to call "Reeeelax, I'm Gay" Now, OF COURSE I'M NOT GAY, but checkout how it works to kiss close a girl while mitigating rejection.

I've been thinking of trying that but I cannot risk it. The culture I'm associated with frowns on any sort of rumours. It's not fast and loose and this city is very close knit.

There would be nothing like pushing oneself into a lizard who thinks she is 'curing' a man of his preferences but the risks are too high.

It sounds smooth though, I like the associated swag.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Nice one Mixx, it seems it does indeed require alot of confidence. By the way, when you told her this:

Quote:Quote:

Hey Girl, REEEEELAAXX, I'm gay...

Did you used a gay voice + hand down motion or did you just said it normally? [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (12-30-2010 06:29 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Nice one Mixx, it seems it does indeed require alot of confidence. By the way, when you told her this:

Quote:Quote:

Hey Girl, REEEEELAAXX, I'm gay...

Did you used a gay voice + hand down motion or did you just said it normally? [Image: tongue.gif]

Ha! I actually said with a big, evil, lying son of a bitch grin on my face....but they like it...

Mixx

Smooth move, added it to my repertoire.