rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Q about the Philippines

Q about the Philippines

I have a female friend in Manila who can put me up with a place to stay.

But I've heard awful things about travel restrictions to the Philippines. Is there anything I should know about being an America traveling there before buying a place ticket?

How long can I stay on a tourist visa? Is renewal easy?

And my always standard question: how's the internet access over there?

Q about the Philippines

Do a search. All of this has been discussed several times.

Staying with a female friend in Manila? Terrible idea.

Q about the Philippines

She's probably an ugly hooker anyways. That's the only thing there is in that country, and most of SEAsia. Ain't no white girls there.

Q about the Philippines

Except for my girls, of course

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Q about the Philippines

"She's probably an ugly hooker anyways"

She's an actual friend, dumbass. Filipino parents, previously lived in the US, moved back. She's an "artist" who fancies the bohemian lifestyle.

"Do a search"

Search system sucks unless I want to drill through miles of pages.

Q about the Philippines

Quote: (02-14-2014 11:28 AM)mycleverid Wrote:  

"She's probably an ugly hooker anyways"

She's an actual friend, dumbass. Filipino parents, previously lived in the US, moved back. She's an "artist" who fancies the bohemian lifestyle.

"Do a search"

Search system sucks unless I want to drill through miles of pages.

Rio is being sarcastic. He's making fun of the common, mistaken consensus that all SEAsian girls are whores. And trying to help preserve that fallacy so people who think that continue staying away from here.

It's a running joke. It helps to do quite a bit of reading around here before you jump into the current.

There are tons of info-filled threads on the Philippines; most address the questions you've asked pretty early on.

Try Googling "Phillipines site:rooshvforum.network" or "SUBJECT OF INTEREST Phillipines site:rooshvforum.network." Seems to deliver better than the search function.

I highly recommend drilling through miles of pages. You'll find a ton of knowledge in the relevant threads, and it's all relevant if you're going to Phils.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Q about the Philippines

Bohemian?

So she's too ugly to be a hooker? Got it.