rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to win over a player girl

I got talking to this player girl, on facebook... When I asked her out, she said that she was not into dating for now. But she said that "I could try harder..." Now I do have a few IOIs but they could be false.

So just wondering what should be my next step here...

Well certainly don't try harder. In fact stop trying, that'll be your best approach.

Quote: (12-28-2010 05:50 AM)lombo Wrote:  

When I asked her out, she said that she was not into dating for now. But she said that "I could try harder..."

Tell her that you see why she isn't into dating, but you can wait until she loses weight/grow boobs/grow hair/ whatever, and if the change really impresses you, you might try harder then.

Yup - Oldnemesis knows the deal. No matter how confident or "player" a girl may appear to be, she's still a girl. And all women are full of insecurities about their boobs, feet, height, ass, hands, noses, lips the list is endless. Use it!

Mixx